The Gaystapo is at it again

So this mentally disturbed, sexual deviant believes that he can mandate to society what he is called?
ā€œIf Iā€™ve done everything I need to do for the state of Florida to recognize me as a female, he doesnā€™t have a right to purposely mis-gender me,ā€ Kendall said of the police officer. ā€œIt was inappropriate and kind of bullying and sends a message to the transgender community.ā€
It is not "bullying" to accept science and biology. And it is not "bullying" to speak the truth.

Cop facing discipline after ā€˜mis-genderingā€™ transgender person on driving ticket
The stupids are at it again. Transgender has been found to be biologically based.
"Found" = Someone with an axe to grind said so, and that makes them the "only valid scientific authority".
Keep in mind...itā€™s more often those that are deathly afraid of the Gaystapo. There are many centrist and left-leaning medical professionals out there who would rather misdiagnose and/or violate their Hippocratic Oath than risk losing their practice due to the leftā€™s organized attacks. They also fear being labeled ā€œracistā€ or ā€œhomophobicā€. Thankfully, I donā€™t have that problem. Donā€™t fear any of their tactics or false accusations.

Remember - the left doesnā€™t hold jobs. They mooch off of society. So they have all the time in the world to target and and attempt to destroy lives.

I consider "I get money from people who want me to say this" to be an axe to grind. I also consider "I want people to think I'm nice, so I'll say this" to be an axe to grind.
It very telling how not one of you science deniers have posted any sort of documentation that backs up your bovine excrement

The stupids are at it again.
Right?!? You people literally never stop with the astounding stupidity.
Transgender has been found to be biologically based.
No. Really. It hasn't. It's been found to be mental illness-based. Period.
I always marvel at those who seemingly take pride in their ignorance

Theories of the Causes of Transsexualism

I'm sure that you won't read it for fear of learning something that challenges you bigotry but here it is anyway.

Many causes for transsexualism have been proposed over the years. As discussed earlier in Lynn's TG/TS/IS information, it's long been known from intersex data that the genes do not determine gender identity, and recent follow-ups on intersex infant surgeries show that consistency of "genitals and upbringing" does not determine gender identity.

Instead, current scientific results strongly suggest neurobiological origins for transsexualism: Something appears to happen during the in-utero development of the transsexual child's central nervous system (CNS) so that the child is left with innate, strongly perceived cross-gender body feelings and self-perceptions. We still don't know for sure what causes this neurological development, and more research needs to be done. But the neurobiological direction for these explorations seem clear.

However, even without any scientific evidence to back them up, many psychiatrists and psychologists over the past four decades have simply assumed that transsexualism is a "mental illness". By DEFINING this socially unpopular condition to be a mental illness, these mental health professionals have shaped much of the medical establishment's and society's views of transsexuals as psychopathological "sexual deviants".

This page is an investigative report that describes and contrasts the older "mental illness" concept of transsexualism with more recently emerging scientific evidence of neurobiological bases for innate gender identity in humans.

Here is more: The Transgender Brain

Now where is your "proof"?

I always marvel at those who arrogantly proclaim themselves smarter than others, then proceed to prove how frigging ignorant they are with the next sentence. I marvel at them . . . then I laugh at them.

Your original assertion:

"Transgender has been found to be biologically based."

And then you give us a link to a paper written by - and I am cutting-and-pasting this from her own homepage on the university's site - a "Computer Scientist, Electrical Engineer, Innovator, Systems Architect, Research Leader, Engineering Educator, Adventurer & Visioneer." I'm not seeing any training in medicine, bio-sciences, or even psychology in there, are you?

So what is this great "expertise" Ms. Conway has, that we should consider her unsubstantiated assertions - and read the paper if you don't think that's what they are - to constitute proven medical fact? Well, I can help with that through a little more cutting-and-pasting from "her" homepage: "My initial goal for this website was to illuminate and normalize the issues of gender identity and the processes of gender transition. This project began in the year 2000, as I struggled to "come out" about my past to my research colleagues. I wanted to tell in my own words the story of my gender transition from male to female three decades earlier, in 1968, and then of being outed by circumstances 31 years later, in 1999, while living quietly and successfully in 'stealth mode'."

Yeah it's no wonder that the quote you so triumphantly gave us as "proof" from "her" opinion blog page was nothing but blind, unsubstantiated assertions of "It has been proven . . . because I want to believe I didn't mutilate myself for nothing!"

Just a suggestion, Oh "Brilliant" One: don't try to prove transgenderism is real and normal by telling us how much a transgender believes that it is.

I shall proceed to laughing at you now.

:lmao::auiqs.jpg:

So this mentally disturbed, sexual deviant believes that he can mandate to society what he is called?
It is not "bullying" to accept science and biology. And it is not "bullying" to speak the truth.

Cop facing discipline after ā€˜mis-genderingā€™ transgender person on driving ticket
The stupids are at it again. Transgender has been found to be biologically based.
"Found" = Someone with an axe to grind said so, and that makes them the "only valid scientific authority".
Keep in mind...itā€™s more often those that are deathly afraid of the Gaystapo. There are many centrist and left-leaning medical professionals out there who would rather misdiagnose and/or violate their Hippocratic Oath than risk losing their practice due to the leftā€™s organized attacks. They also fear being labeled ā€œracistā€ or ā€œhomophobicā€. Thankfully, I donā€™t have that problem. Donā€™t fear any of their tactics or false accusations.

Remember - the left doesnā€™t hold jobs. They mooch off of society. So they have all the time in the world to target and and attempt to destroy lives.

I consider "I get money from people who want me to say this" to be an axe to grind. I also consider "I want people to think I'm nice, so I'll say this" to be an axe to grind.
It very telling how not one of you science deniers have posted any sort of documentation that backs up your bovine excrement

Well, I could "prove" my assertions the way you "prove" yours, by citing blind assertions on an opinion blog, but I pride myself on being absolutely nothing like you on any level.

Besides, it's very telling that we've provided you with reams of proof over the course of this topic's life, and you've ignored all of it, and are now insisting that we've "never" provided any. Basically, you're saying, "You've never provided me with proof I will accept, because I will never accept any, so you have no proof because I want you not to have it!"

Why would I waste my time again? Feel free to scroll through any of the threads relating to this topic and read what's already been provided, dumbass.

I'm sure that you won't read it for fear of learning something that challenges you bigotry but here it is anyway.
I always marvel at those who arrogantly proclaim themselves smarter than others, then proceed to prove how frigging ignorant they are with the next sentence. I marvel at them . . . then I laugh at them.

Your original assertion:

And then you give us a link to a paper written by - and I am cutting-and-pasting this from her own homepage on the university's site - a "Computer Scientist, Electrical Engineer, Innovator, Systems Architect, Research Leader, Engineering Educator, Adventurer & Visioneer." I'm not seeing any training in medicine, bio-sciences, or even psychology in there, are you?
:udaman: :udaman: :udaman: :udaman: :udaman:

Many causes for transsexualism have been proposed over the years. As discussed earlier in Lynn's TG/TS/IS information, it's long been known from intersex data that the genes do not determine gender identity, and recent follow-ups on intersex infant surgeries show that consistency of "genitals and upbringing" does not determine gender identity.

Instead, current scientific results strongly suggest neurobiological origins for transsexualism: Something appears to happen during the in-utero development of the transsexual child's central nervous system (CNS) so that the child is left with innate, strongly perceived cross-gender body feelings and self-perceptions. We still don't know for sure what causes this neurological development, and more research needs to be done. But the neurobiological direction for these explorations seem clear.

However, even without any scientific evidence to back them up, many psychiatrists and psychologists over the past four decades have simply assumed that transsexualism is a "mental illness". By DEFINING this socially unpopular condition to be a mental illness, these mental health professionals have shaped much of the medical establishment's and society's views of transsexuals as psychopathological "sexual deviants".

This page is an investigative report that describes and contrasts the older "mental illness" concept of transsexualism with more recently emerging scientific evidence of neurobiological bases for innate gender identity in humans.

Your original assertion:

So what is this great "expertise" Ms. Conway has, that we should consider her unsubstantiated assertions - and read the paper if you don't think that's what they are - to constitute proven medical fact? Well, I can help with that through a little more cutting-and-pasting from "her" homepage: "My initial goal for this website was to illuminate and normalize the issues of gender identity and the processes of gender transition. This project began in the year 2000, as I struggled to "come out" about my past to my research colleagues. I wanted to tell in my own words the story of my gender transition from male to female three decades earlier, in 1968, and then of being outed by circumstances 31 years later, in 1999, while living quietly and successfully in 'stealth mode'."

Yeah it's no wonder that the quote you so triumphantly gave us as "proof" from "her" opinion blog page was nothing but blind, unsubstantiated assertions of "It has been proven . . . because I want to believe I didn't mutilate myself for nothing!"

Just a suggestion, Oh "Brilliant" One: don't try to prove transgenderism is real and normal by telling us how much a transgender believes that it is.

Holy fucking shit! Seriously. This is an investigative report. She states that up front. She provided references ..links to medical/ psychical sources. Its it possible that you did not have the brain power to read that far?

The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism, May 2000, p. 2034-2041
Copyright 2000, The Endocrine Society Vol. 85, No. 5

Male-to-Female Transsexuals Have Female Neuron Numbers in a Limbic Nucleus
Frank P. M. Kruijver, Jiang-Ning Zhou, Chris W. Pool, Michel A. Hofman,
Louis J. G. Gooren, and Dick F. Swaab

Graduate School Neurosciences Amsterdam (F.P.M.K., J.-N.Z., C.W.P., M.A.H., D.F.S.), Netherlands Institute for Brain Research, 1105 AZ Amsterdam ZO, The Netherlands; Department of Endocrinology (L.J.G.G.),
Free University Hospital, 1007 MB Amsterdam, The Netherlands; and Anhui Geriatric Institute (J.-N.Z.), The First Affiliated Hospital of Anhui Medical University, Hefei, Anhui, 230032 China

Address all correspondence and requests for reprints to: Frank P. M. Kruijver, M.D., or Prof. Dick F. Swaab, M.D., Ph.D., Graduate School Neurosciences Amsterdam, Netherlands Institute for Brain Research, Meibergdreef 33, 1105 AZ Amsterdam ZO, The Netherlands. E-mail: [email protected].

Abstract
Transsexuals experience themselves as being of the opposite sex, despite having the biological characteristics of one sex. A crucial question resulting from a previous brain study in male-to-female transsexuals was whether the reported difference according to gender identity in the central part of the bed nucleus of the stria terminalis (BSTc) was based on a neuronal difference in the BSTc itself or just a reflection of a difference in vasoactive intestinal polypeptide innervation from the amygdala, which was used as a marker. Therefore, we determined in 42 subjects the number of somatostatin-expressing neurons in the BSTc in relation to sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, and past or present hormonal status. Regardless of sexual orientation, men had almost twice as many somatostatin neurons as women (P < 0.006). The number of neurons in the BSTc of male-to-female transsexuals was similar to that of the females (P =3D 0.83). In contrast, the neuron number of a female-to-male transsexual was found to be in the male range. Hormone treatment or sex hormone level variations in adulthood did not seem to have influenced BSTc neuron numbers. The present findings of somatostatin neuronal sex differences in the BSTc and its sex reversal in the transsexual brain clearly support the paradigm that in transsexuals sexual differentiation of the brain and genitals may go into opposite directions and point to a neurobiological basis of gender identity disorder

And this

Source: http://after-words.org/grim/mtarchives/2002/08/index.shtml

From an Interview on Stereotypes of Homosexuals.
With J. Michael Bailey, Department of Psychology, Northwestern University

Q: What stereotypes have turned out to have some truth to them?

A: One big thing is occupational and recreational interests. In fact, hairdressers, professional dancers, actors and designers tend to be gay men, at least at much higher rates than their population rate, which is somewhere between 1 and 4 percent. And women who are in the armed services, or professional athletes (two of the three best all-time women's tennis players are lesbian), are disproportionately lesbian.

Children who are sex-atypical do tend to become homosexual. Especially males. Boys who want to be girls become men who want men. Most very masculine girls probably become heterosexual women, but their rate of homosexuality is probably still higher than would be expected given the population rate of female homosexuality, which is probably less than 1 percent.

Recently, we have shown that on average, gay men and lesbians are very different on average from straight people in the way they walk and speak. There is such a thing, evidently, as a gay voice. And lesbians tend to look different than straight women -- in particular, they have shorter hairstyles.

On the other hand, some stereotypes about homosexual people are due to the fact that they are in certain other ways psychologically like straight people of their own sex. For example, gay men have lots of sex partners compared with straight men. This is because they have a male-typical level of interest in casual sex, but because they are seeking other men with the same interest, they can have as many partners as they want. Straight men are constrained by the desires of women. I think that there is nothing intrinsically "gay" about having hundreds of sex partners. Lots of straight guys would if they could. But they can't, because they can't find female partners who'll have anonymous sex with them.

Well, I could "prove" my assertions the way you "prove" yours, by citing blind assertions on an opinion blog, but I pride myself on being absolutely nothing like you on any level.

Besides, it's very telling that we've provided you with reams of proof over the course of this topic's life, and you've ignored all of it, and are now insisting that we've "never" provided any. Basically, you're saying, "You've never provided me with proof I will accept, because I will never accept any, so you have no proof because I want you not to have it!"

Why would I waste my time again? Feel free to scroll through any of the threads relating to this topic and read what's already been provided, dumbass.
You provided proof? I just got here and must have missed it and I'm not about to sift through 1125 posts to find it

Your original assertion:

Here is more from the Boston School of Medicine

Review Article Provides Evidence on the Biological Nature of Gender Identity | Public Relations
:1peleas::1peleas::1peleas:

Your original assertion:

I'm actually a woman. A real one, not a pretend one.

Your original assertion:

Holy fucking shit! Seriously. This is an investigative report. She states that up front. She provided references ..links to medical/ psychical sources. Its it possible that you did not have the brain power to read that far?

Graduate School Neurosciences Amsterdam (F.P.M.K., J.-N.Z., C.W.P., M.A.H., D.F.S.), Netherlands Institute for Brain Research, 1105 AZ Amsterdam ZO, The Netherlands; Department of Endocrinology (L.J.G.G.),
Free University Hospital, 1007 MB Amsterdam, The Netherlands; and Anhui Geriatric Institute (J.-N.Z.), The First Affiliated Hospital of Anhui Medical University, Hefei, Anhui, 230032 China

Address all correspondence and requests for reprints to: Frank P. M. Kruijver, M.D., or Prof. Dick F. Swaab, M.D., Ph.D., Graduate School Neurosciences Amsterdam, Netherlands Institute for Brain Research, Meibergdreef 33, 1105 AZ Amsterdam ZO, The Netherlands. E-mail: [email protected].

Abstract
Transsexuals experience themselves as being of the opposite sex, despite having the biological characteristics of one sex. A crucial question resulting from a previous brain study in male-to-female transsexuals was whether the reported difference according to gender identity in the central part of the bed nucleus of the stria terminalis (BSTc) was based on a neuronal difference in the BSTc itself or just a reflection of a difference in vasoactive intestinal polypeptide innervation from the amygdala, which was used as a marker. Therefore, we determined in 42 subjects the number of somatostatin-expressing neurons in the BSTc in relation to sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, and past or present hormonal status. Regardless of sexual orientation, men had almost twice as many somatostatin neurons as women (P < 0.006). The number of neurons in the BSTc of male-to-female transsexuals was similar to that of the females (P =3D 0.83). In contrast, the neuron number of a female-to-male transsexual was found to be in the male range. Hormone treatment or sex hormone level variations in adulthood did not seem to have influenced BSTc neuron numbers. The present findings of somatostatin neuronal sex differences in the BSTc and its sex reversal in the transsexual brain clearly support the paradigm that in transsexuals sexual differentiation of the brain and genitals may go into opposite directions and point to a neurobiological basis of gender identity disorder

And this

Source: http://after-words.org/grim/mtarchives/2002/08/index.shtml

From an Interview on Stereotypes of Homosexuals.
With J. Michael Bailey, Department of Psychology, Northwestern University

Q: What stereotypes have turned out to have some truth to them?

A: One big thing is occupational and recreational interests. In fact, hairdressers, professional dancers, actors and designers tend to be gay men, at least at much higher rates than their population rate, which is somewhere between 1 and 4 percent. And women who are in the armed services, or professional athletes (two of the three best all-time women's tennis players are lesbian), are disproportionately lesbian.

Children who are sex-atypical do tend to become homosexual. Especially males. Boys who want to be girls become men who want men. Most very masculine girls probably become heterosexual women, but their rate of homosexuality is probably still higher than would be expected given the population rate of female homosexuality, which is probably less than 1 percent.

Recently, we have shown that on average, gay men and lesbians are very different on average from straight people in the way they walk and speak. There is such a thing, evidently, as a gay voice. And lesbians tend to look different than straight women -- in particular, they have shorter hairstyles.

On the other hand, some stereotypes about homosexual people are due to the fact that they are in certain other ways psychologically like straight people of their own sex. For example, gay men have lots of sex partners compared with straight men. This is because they have a male-typical level of interest in casual sex, but because they are seeking other men with the same interest, they can have as many partners as they want. Straight men are constrained by the desires of women. I think that there is nothing intrinsically "gay" about having hundreds of sex partners. Lots of straight guys would if they could. But they can't, because they can't find female partners who'll have anonymous sex with them.

I don't care WHAT "she" called it. I read it, AND I read "her" statement about "her" goals, and it was an opinion blog masquerading as serious academia. Stop being so gullible.

As for your new links, can't address them. The first hyperlink takes me to a page that says the site is undergoing maintenance, and the second takes me to an error message. Hmmm. We'll have to table that. Maybe both sites are off having their dicks removed and learning to apply makeup.

Your original assertion:

Here is more from the Boston School of Medicine

Review Article Provides Evidence on the Biological Nature of Gender Identity | Public Relations
:1peleas::1peleas::1peleas:

Oh, WELL, if someone issued a press release saying they proved it, I guess that HAS to mean they really proved it. :rolleyes:

Especially when the press release contains another broken link to the same article you already tried to cite, but the link was broken.

Seriously, do you have anything besides, "I found someone on the Internet who says so, but I can't show you, just believe me!"?

I don't care WHAT "she" called it. I read it, AND I read "her" statement about "her" goals, and it was an opinion blog masquerading as serious academia. Stop being so gullible.

As for your new links, can't address them. The first hyperlink takes me to a page that says the site is undergoing maintenance, and the second takes me to an error message. Hmmm. We'll have to table that. Maybe both sites are off having their dicks removed and learning to apply makeup.
Nobody....and I do mean n-o-b-o-d-y....handles left-wing propaganda better than Cecilie1200 (and I honestly thought I was pretty good). She chews it up with facts and spits it out with truth.

Nobody....and I do mean n-o-b-o-d-y....handles left-wing propaganda better than Cecilie1200 (and I honestly thought I was pretty good). She chews it up with facts and spits it out with truth.

Aw, shucks. 'Twarn't nothin'. :re:

Here is your link, my friend....
Screen Shot 2019-01-30 at 6.06.59 PM.png

Instead of "endocrine press" it really should say "indoctrination press".

Lets just end this silly debate right now. You're missing the entire point of this thread (as usual). The point is, I have a constitutional right to say whatever the fuck I want to say. And if I recognize a man in a dress as a man, I can call him a man. And there isn't a fuck'n thing he or you can do about it. And that is the point.

You have every right to pretend to be anything you want to pretend to be in the United States. And I fully support that right. But you don't have the right to force me to indulge you in your fucked up fantasy. I choose to accept reality. I don't care if you don't like that.

Um...didn't you just post TWO dead links?!? You know why they are dead, don't you? Pure propaganda.
Post 1127 Is not a dead link. Yes some of the others that I posted were old. Things change. Sue me, but you can't squirm out of the truth ā€¦..that fact that you are denying reality and denying science.

Lets just end this silly debate right now. You're missing the entire point of this thread (as usual). The point is, I have a constitutional right to say whatever the fuck I want to say. And if I recognize a man in a dress as a man, I can call him a man. And there isn't a fuck'n thing he or you can do about it. And that is the point.

You have every right to pretend to be anything you want to pretend to be in the United States. And I fully support that right. But you don't have the right to force me to indulge you in your fucked up fantasy. I choose to accept reality. I don't care if you don't like that.
Yes you do have the right to say and believe whatever stupid shit you want to believe. I don't give a fuck what you think or believe. But you do not have the right to demean, denigrate and discriminate against others with impunity.

Forum List

Back