The Gaystapo is at it again

/——/ It’s sad that libtards have brought us to a place where we even need to have this conversation.

Not really. I'm still waiting for one of you guys to tell me why it even matters all that much.

The title of the linked article ought to suffice. “Cop facing discipline after ‘mis-gendering’ transgender person on driving ticket”. A police officer in danger of being punished for “misgendering”. That is, for telling the truth, instead of playing along with a lie. Perhaps you're OK with people being compelled to lie, and to face punishment for refusing to do so, but no sane person will agree with you on that.

The title of the linked article ought to suffice. “Cop facing discipline after ‘mis-gendering’ transgender person on driving ticket”. A police officer in danger of being punished for “misgendering”. That is, for telling the truth, instead of playing along with a lie. Perhaps you're OK with people being compelled to lie, and to face punishment for refusing to do so, but no sane person will agree with you on that.

Cop facing discipline for disrespecting a citizen... um, yeah, i'm kind of okay with that. A badge isn't a license to abuse people.

Now, if we can just hold them accountable when they shoot black children in the back, that would be real progress.

/——/ It’s sad that libtards have brought us to a place where we even need to have this conversation.

Not really. I'm still waiting for one of you guys to tell me why it even matters all that much.

/---/ Did you know that there was a time when the police and media could identify folks by race other than White? Now it's taboo. I think that is the ultimate goal of the libtards. Make it a crime to identify a person by their anatomical gender.
NY Times 1955:
Finally, as the boycott began to affect the whole life of the city, negotiations were reopened. About this time the Negroes filed a Federal court action of broad scope to have the bus segregation ended. Suddenly the draft board decided that the Negro lawyer who filed this suit should be reclassified from exempt status to non-exempt. A few days later, he was arrested for malpractice when one of the five Negro women who signed a petition in the suit affirmed to the authorities that she had not realized what she was signing.

Cop facing discipline for disrespecting a citizen... um, yeah, i'm kind of okay with that. A badge isn't a license to abuse people.

Now, if we can just hold them accountable when they shoot black children in the back, that would be real progress.
/----/"if we can just hold them accountable when they shoot black children in the back,"
And you prefer the police shoot black children in the face instead.? What a horrible person.

So this mentally disturbed, sexual deviant believes that he can mandate to society what he is called?
“If I’ve done everything I need to do for the state of Florida to recognize me as a female, he doesn’t have a right to purposely mis-gender me,” Kendall said of the police officer. “It was inappropriate and kind of bullying and sends a message to the transgender community.”
It is not "bullying" to accept science and biology. And it is not "bullying" to speak the truth.

Cop facing discipline after ‘mis-gendering’ transgender person on driving ticket
The stupids are at it again. Transgender has been found to be biologically based.

So this mentally disturbed, sexual deviant believes that he can mandate to society what he is called?
“If I’ve done everything I need to do for the state of Florida to recognize me as a female, he doesn’t have a right to purposely mis-gender me,” Kendall said of the police officer. “It was inappropriate and kind of bullying and sends a message to the transgender community.”
It is not "bullying" to accept science and biology. And it is not "bullying" to speak the truth.

Cop facing discipline after ‘mis-gendering’ transgender person on driving ticket
The stupids are at it again. Transgender has been found to be biologically based.
/—-/ Check your underpants. All confusion is resolved.

Not for those on the left. They are really so stupid, they don't know what a penis or what a vagina indicates.

"Found" = Someone with an axe to grind said so, and that makes them the "only valid scientific authority".

Not for those on the left. They are really so stupid, they don't know what a penis or what a vagina indicates.

They know. They just don't want to accept it.

"Found" = Someone with an axe to grind said so, and that makes them the "only valid scientific authority".
Keep in mind...it’s more often those that are deathly afraid of the Gaystapo. There are many centrist and left-leaning medical professionals out there who would rather misdiagnose and/or violate their Hippocratic Oath than risk losing their practice due to the left’s organized attacks. They also fear being labeled “racist” or “homophobic”. Thankfully, I don’t have that problem. Don’t fear any of their tactics or false accusations.

Remember - the left doesn’t hold jobs. They mooch off of society. So they have all the time in the world to target and and attempt to destroy lives.

Keep in mind...it’s more often those that are deathly afraid of the Gaystapo. There are many centrist and left-leaning medical professionals out there who would rather misdiagnose and/or violate their Hippocratic Oath than risk losing their practice due to the left’s organized attacks. They also fear being labeled “racist” or “homophobic”. Thankfully, I don’t have that problem. Don’t fear any of their tactics or false accusations.

Remember - the left doesn’t hold jobs. They mooch off of society. So they have all the time in the world to target and and attempt to destroy lives.

I consider "I get money from people who want me to say this" to be an axe to grind. I also consider "I want people to think I'm nice, so I'll say this" to be an axe to grind.

The stupids are at it again.
Right?!? You people literally never stop with the astounding stupidity.
Transgender has been found to be biologically based.
No. Really. It hasn't. It's been found to be mental illness-based. Period.
I always marvel at those who seemingly take pride in their ignorance

Theories of the Causes of Transsexualism

I'm sure that you won't read it for fear of learning something that challenges you bigotry but here it is anyway.

Many causes for transsexualism have been proposed over the years. As discussed earlier in Lynn's TG/TS/IS information, it's long been known from intersex data that the genes do not determine gender identity, and recent follow-ups on intersex infant surgeries show that consistency of "genitals and upbringing" does not determine gender identity.

Instead, current scientific results strongly suggest neurobiological origins for transsexualism: Something appears to happen during the in-utero development of the transsexual child's central nervous system (CNS) so that the child is left with innate, strongly perceived cross-gender body feelings and self-perceptions. We still don't know for sure what causes this neurological development, and more research needs to be done. But the neurobiological direction for these explorations seem clear.

However, even without any scientific evidence to back them up, many psychiatrists and psychologists over the past four decades have simply assumed that transsexualism is a "mental illness". By DEFINING this socially unpopular condition to be a mental illness, these mental health professionals have shaped much of the medical establishment's and society's views of transsexuals as psychopathological "sexual deviants".

This page is an investigative report that describes and contrasts the older "mental illness" concept of transsexualism with more recently emerging scientific evidence of neurobiological bases for innate gender identity in humans.

Here is more: http://transascity.org/the-transgender-brain/

Now where is your "proof"?

Forum List

Back