The Gaystapo is at it again

So now the statist needs a law for something that isn't done?
Hahahahaha!! You claimed it was “prohibited”. That requires a law. Now you change your bullshit story and claim “well... uh... it’s just not done”.

You got caught lying.
I said reassignment surgery isn't performed on anyone under 18. You've still not proven me wrong. You've tried to distract, but you've still not proven your claim. That's because you're a lying sack of crap...just like Trump.

Hahahahaha!! You claimed it was “prohibited”. That requires a law. Now you change your bullshit story and claim “well... uh... it’s just not done”.

You got caught lying.
I said reassignment surgery isn't performed on anyone under 18.
Now you’re even lying about your lies!!! Here is a screenshot of post #1837 where you explicitly state that surgery is “prohibited” on children:

31BD30AB-A319-4C0A-8563-194C4AD79A2F.jpeg

You are worse than Obama and Clinton combined when it comes to lying.

You got caught lying.
I said reassignment surgery isn't performed on anyone under 18.
Now you’re even lying about your lies!!! Here is a screenshot of post #1837 where you explicitly state that surgery is “prohibited” on children:

View attachment 301382

You are worse than Obama and Clinton combined when it comes to lying.

And once again you're trying to distract from your original lies as though we will forget them. Still waiting for your link to anyone under 18 that got gender reassignment surgery.

And once again you're trying to distract from your original lies as though we will forget them.
Sweetie...you’re the one lying in every post over the last 24 hours or so. It’s been proven. It was proven yet again when you claimed that gender reassignment was “prohibited” for children. When I asked for the federal law that prohibits it, you turned around and claimed you never said that :eusa_doh:

I provided multiple links proving that you sick people butcher children. And I’ve provided multiple links and screen shots proving you keep lying about all of it. You lose (as always).

And once again you're trying to distract from your original lies as though we will forget them.
Sweetie...you’re the one lying in every post over the last 24 hours or so. It’s been proven. It was proven yet again when you claimed that gender reassignment was “prohibited” for children. When I asked for the federal law that prohibits it, you turned around and claimed you never said that :eusa_doh:

I provided multiple links proving that you sick people butcher children. And I’ve provided multiple links and screen shots proving you keep lying about all of it. You lose (as always).

You haven't provided diddly. You have not produced a single individual that got gender reassignment surgery before they were 18. Why? Because there aren't any. Why? Because it isn't done.

Good news, Seawytch: many are waking up to the horrors that are the LGBT community. Maybe one day, you will too. They are seeing tremendous success with conversion therapy these days.

Why These Women Walked Away From the LGBT Lifestyle

Hey, if you think it worked for you, great. It does not, however have anything close to "tremendous success" .

Changing Sexual Orientation: A Consumer's Report"
Ariel Shidlo and Michael Schroeder found in "Changing Sexual Orientation: A Consumer's Report", a peer-reviewed study of 202 respondents[108] published in 2002, that 88% of participants failed to achieve a sustained change in their sexual behavior and 3% reported changing their orientation to heterosexual. The remainder reported either losing all sexual drive or attempting to remain celibate, with no change in attraction. Some of the participants who failed felt a sense of shame and had gone through conversion therapy programs for many years. Others who failed believed that therapy was worthwhile and valuable. Many respondents felt harmed by the attempt to change, and reported depression, suicidal ideation and attempts, hypervigilance of gender-deviant mannerisms, social isolation, fear of being a child abuser and poor self-esteem. Of the 8 respondents (out of a sample of 202) who reported a change in sexual orientation, 7 worked as ex-gay counselors or group leaders.[109]

Agree 100%. A society cannot survive rejecting reality, science, etc.

I mean, even fucking neanderthals didn’t pretend that females were males and males were females.

The Neanderthals didn't get hung up about sex because they were afraid of a magic sky fairy.
And they didn’t fucking pretend that a male was a woman and a woman was a male. They accepted biology and reality. Speaks volumes that you reject both.

You haven't provided diddly.
Wytchy...everyone can see the links I posted. :lmao:

You’re desperate attempt to pretend those links don’t exist is every bit as stupid as pretending a man is a “woman” because he thinks he’s a woman.
None of them linked to an individual receiving gender reassignment surgery before the age of 18. Why? Because you are ignorant, misinformed and a liar.

I mean, even fucking neanderthals didn’t pretend that females were males and males were females.

The Neanderthals didn't get hung up about sex because they were afraid of a magic sky fairy.
And they didn’t fucking pretend that a male was a woman and a woman was a male. They accepted biology and reality. Speaks volumes that you reject both.

While you certainly display Cro-Magna characteristics, you have no idea what their lives were like.

TWO TAKES ON TWO SPIRITS | Recording the History of Multiple Genders in Native North America - Eiteljorg

While you certainly display Cro-Magna characteristics, you have no idea what their lives were like.
Sure I do, snowflake. Even they didn’t pretend that women are men. You are literally the party that rejects science and technology so that we can live in the stone ages. :eusa_doh:

there's no real indication they had any gender specific roles at all. Probably everyone hunted and everyone gathered.

In fact, there's a lot of evidence that prehistoric civilizations were matriarchal.

From Matriarchy to Patriarchy: Year 3000 BCE - DNA Consultants

We can study Bonobo Chimpanzees (our closest living relatives) and find that they don't have any homophobic hangups at all.

Being Gay Is Natural: Just Ask Bonobos | Live Science

But they don't wear dresses, so I'm sure that proves your point, somehow..

upload_2020-1-20_16-36-40.jpeg

We can study Bonobo Chimpanzees (our closest living relatives) and find that they don't have any homophobic hangups at all.
More evidence that the left is the ultimate party of regression. They aspire to the level of apes. :eusa_doh:

You’ll just have to forgive me Joe (whether you like it or not) but I hold myself and all of my fellow humans (leftists not included obviously) to juuuuust a smidge higher standard than a filthy ape.

They don’t shower - ever (like leftists) and they eat their own shit (like leftists). So yeah, not surprised that they will hump any fucking thing they see. But you’re supposed to be just a bit more refined that that, spanky.

Sure I do, snowflake. Even they didn’t pretend that women are men. You are literally the party that rejects science and technology so that we can live in the stone ages. :eusa_doh:

Except they did in Native American culture. There’s no reason to believe Neanderthals were much different.

More evidence that the left is the ultimate party of regression. They aspire to the level of apes. :eusa_doh:

You’ll just have to forgive me Joe (whether you like it or not) but I hold myself and all of my fellow humans (leftists not included obviously) to juuuuust a smidge higher standard than a filthy ape.

They don’t shower - ever (like leftists) and they eat their own shit (like leftists). So yeah, not surprised that they will hump any fucking thing they see. But you’re supposed to be just a bit more refined that that, spanky.

Okay, buddy.. here's what apes don't do.

They don't have religious wars.
They don't commit genocide
They don't exploit each other or put each other in slavery
They aren't in the process of destroying the planet.

More evidence that the left is the ultimate party of regression. They aspire to the level of apes.

Is it really much of a surprise to learn that JoeB131 functions at the moral level of a monkey, rather than that of even the lowest of humans?

Is it really much of a surprise to learn that JoeB131 functions at the moral level of a monkey, rather than that of even the lowest of humans?

Funny, Bob, a monkey is preferable to a Mormon any day of the week.

You and poodle missed the point I was making... maybe you are as dumb as monkeys...

The point is you guys claim over and over again that homosexuality is "unnatural".

The point I made. Um. No. Animals including chimpazees (which aren't monkeys) engage in homosexual conduct.

What is unnatural? Thinking there's a magic fairy up in the sky who will punish you for doing the wrong thing and tells you to go out and kill people who worship didn't sky fairies.

Forum List

Back