The Gaystapo takes a knockout blow

Here’s the thing idiots like you just don’t get: Gays getting married has absolutely no effect on straight marriage whatsoever. None.
Of course it does. I never cease to marvel at the astounding ignorance of progressives. It is 2018 and you people still actually believe that every single progressive policy occurs in a vacuum. It’s literally like people still believing the earth is flat.

Once you decide that marriage is not just one man and one woman, the denying any form of marriage becomes discrimination. That means a man can marry his monkey and get company-provided healthcare for it by law. Worse still, it means that a man can marry 18 wives and get company-provided healthcare for all of them by law.

You know what that means, my ignorant little Canadian neighbor? It means unimaginable costs for businesses. Costs that will ultimately cause them to stop offering their healthcare coverage.

Further still, it creates unimaginable legal complications. By law, a spouse must be given access to their loved one in an ICU, ER, etc. But those facilities simply cannot function with 18 people crowded around a bed or bay. And what happens when 9 of the wives want to pull the plug while the other 9 wives want to keep their spouse on life support? Then what, idiot?

All because half of the left is disturbingly sexually deviant while the other half of the left (such as yourself) is disturbingly ignorant. Nothing happens in a vacuum, nitwit. Every single decision, policy, law, etc. has a ripple effect into every facet of society.

Here’s the thing idiots like you just don’t get: Gays getting married has absolutely no effect on straight marriage whatsoever. None.
Of course it does. I never cease to marvel at the astounding ignorance of progressives. It is 2018 and you people still actually believe that every single progressive policy occurs in a vacuum. It’s literally like people still believing the earth is flat.

Once you decide that marriage is not just one man and one woman, the denying any form of marriage becomes discrimination. That means a man can marry his monkey and get company-provided healthcare for it by law. Worse still, it means that a man can marry 18 wives and get company-provided healthcare for all of them by law.

You know what that means, my ignorant little Canadian neighbor? It means unimaginable costs for businesses. Costs that will ultimately cause them to stop offering their healthcare coverage.

Further still, it creates unimaginable legal complications. By law, a spouse must be given access to their loved one in an ICU, ER, etc. But those facilities simply cannot function with 18 people crowded around a bed or bay. And what happens when 9 of the wives want to pull the plug while the other 9 wives want to keep their spouse on life support? Then what, idiot?

All because half of the left is disturbingly sexually deviant while the other half of the left (such as yourself) is disturbingly ignorant. Nothing happens in a vacuum, nitwit. Every single decision, policy, law, etc. has a ripple effect into every facet of society.

Almost 15 years ago, Canada legalized same sex marriage. No one has sued for discrimination because they can’t marry a monkey, or have 18 wives. So that’s bullshit.

Business people did have fears about additional health care costs for same sex couples but that fear was also proved to be unfounded.

So having had the experience of gay marriage here for 13 years, none of your claims have come to pass, and it is you who are proven to be naive and ignorant.

Well, that will teach them! :290968001256257790-final:

Funny as hell the people cheering on the govermethn picking and choosing winners and losers with tariffs are against this.

A person with consistent views would be opposed to both.

The US has had about 12000 tariffs in place for many years. Didn't see you bitching about it when the mulatto messiah was in office.

So you facists want to force us into private transactions with you? Ok...we’ll take your money and use it to destroy you. We’ll use it to elect representatives who will restore liberty in America and we’ll use it to support organizations that promote what you despise.

sigh...

Poodle, you've already lost this argument.

Big corporations have decided to side with gays over Christians, which is why attempts at "Religious Liberty" laws have been slapped down with corporate boycotts.

Giving a few bucks to hate groups isn't going to change that. You'll be explaining to your grandchildren in 50 years why you looked so stupid, kind of like Southerners have to explain to their kids today why they thought the Klan was a nifty idea.

using government to force people to provide goods and services is tyranny.

if anyone thinks otherwise, please don't vote, you are way to dumb.

But, we do that all the time.

Hey, do you know why you didn't get salmonella from the deli lunch counter today?

Because some mean old government agency made that Deli meet a health code, the bunch of fascists!!!!

um... no. A monkey doesn't have the ability to consent to marriage or enter a legal contract.

Now, Polygamy, you might have an argument. If everyone involved is a consenting adult, have at it.

Well, besides that scenario being kind of unlikely, our Canadian friend lives in a civilized country where they have universal health care for everyone paid for by the government. A lot of companies wouldn't mind the government taking that over here. And some companies get off on screwing over the wage slaves on their health coverage. So I can't see this as a bad.

Again, you think anyone who would marry 18 women wouldn't have already designated one of them as the decision maker on such matters?

So it does. YOu see, once upon a time, black people couldn't sit at the lunch counter. But then you had a ripple effect when they could.

Now, really, Poodle, your argument that gay marriage will lead to polygamy when no one is really all that keen to be in a polygamous marriage (sorry, real people are too jealous to share) falls a bit flat.

The bigots still have to provide business to gays.
Yep...and then we take their money and use it to change that.

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Because the Family Research Counsel has been soooooo successful so far?

Supported anti sodomy laws....lost
Opposed gay adoption....lost
Opposed gay marriage...lost

But by all means, please keep sending them your money. :lol:

And yet it has been the law of the land for half a century that gays have been forced to serve Christians. That doesn't seem to bother you folks too terribly.
What are you talking about? What heterosexual couple has demanded anything from the homosexual community? Most heterosexuals want nothing to do with the queer community.

Almost 15 years ago, Canada legalized same sex marriage. No one has sued for discrimination because they can’t marry a monkey, or have 18 wives. So that’s bullshit.
Snowflake...that’s because Canadians are mindless minions who have been conditioned to bow to the state. And they do.

Americans aren’t like that. Within one week of the Supreme Court’s outrageous and idiotic ruling on gay marriage, a law suit was brought to allow a man to have multiple wives. It has already happened. So not only have I been proven right, but you’ve been proven an uninformed idiot. Stop trying to use Canada as an example for what will occur in the U.S. You people are mindless minions who prefer serfdom. Real Americans are independent, intelligent, and committed to liberty. If they see marriage being abused by the homosexual community, they will abuse it for their own advantage as well. It opens Pandora’s Box since we don’t bow to the state here.

Montana man seeks license for second wife

That’s just it...we’re not. We’re sending them your money. :laugh:

Here’s the part you just don’t get. Once the venue rental money is paid to the owners, it’s their money. What they do with it is their business.

This makes as much sense as a Catholic Church employee using her wages to pay for an abortion and saying “I used Catholic Church money for my abortion. Neener, neener, neener.”

See how stupid that sounds. It’s your money lady, you earned it. What you do with your money is none of their concern.

And yet it has been the law of the land for half a century that gays have been forced to serve Christians. That doesn't seem to bother you folks too terribly.
What are you talking about? What heterosexual couple has demanded anything from the homosexual community? Most heterosexuals want nothing to do with the queer community.

I'm talking about Federal law Rotty old boy. Federal laws since 1964. It is Federal law that no gay owned business can deny service to Christians based on the fact that they are Christians...but I don't see you starting thread after thread sniveling about the "godstapo".

Get that Federal law repealed before you go after state and local laws, Mr. "States Rights".

Here’s the part you just don’t get. Once the venue rental money is paid to the owners, it’s their money. What they do with it is their business.
Um...snowflake? I absolutely get that. Much more than you progressive “your money belongs to the government” idiots do. What you don’t get is that the simple reminder will drive away the homosexuals. Which is all the business ever wanted. If it doesn’t, then their money will go to representatives and organizations focused on defeating the queer agenda. It’s a win-win on all fronts.

You really aren't very bright are you? I would be paying for the item whether you decide to buy food for your family or wipe your ass with the money. Once I give it to you it is your money. What you choose to do with it is YOUR foolishness.

I'm talking about Federal law Rotty old boy. Federal laws since 1964. It is Federal law that no gay owned business can deny service to Christians based on the fact that they are Christians...but I don't see you starting thread after thread sniveling about the "godstapo".

Get that Federal law repealed before you go after state and local laws, Mr. "States Rights".
First of all, the federal law is 100% unconstitutional. That’s a simple, indisputable fact.

Second, that still doesn’t explain your bat-shit crazy comment. What heterosexual couple has demanded anything from the homosexual community? Give us a single example of when a homosexual-owned business was forced to enter into a business transaction against their will. You can’t. Because it has never happened.

And if it ever does happen in the future, I’ll be the first to come to the defense of the homosexual(s) that doesn’t want to enter into the business agreement. Private citizens on private property in the private sector have every constitutional right to deny service. Period. End of story. The U.S. Constitution says so.

Snowflake...that’s because Canadians are mindless minions who have been conditioned to bow to the state. And they do.

Americans aren’t like that. Within one week of the Supreme Court’s outrageous and idiotic ruling on gay marriage, a law suit was brought to allow a man to have multiple wives. It has already happened. So not only have I been proven right, but you’ve been proven an uninformed idiot. Stop trying to use Canada as an example for what will occur in the U.S. You people are mindless minions who prefer serfdom. Real Americans are independent, intelligent, and committed to liberty. If they see marriage being abused by the homosexual community, they will abuse it for their own advantage as well. It opens Pandora’s Box since we don’t bow to the state here.

Montana man seeks license for second wife

Mindless minions??? Hardly.

When politicians in Canada don’t do what we want, we destroy the party. Just ask Brian Mulroney who went from a massive majority to 4 seats after passing NAFTA, losing party status, funding and office space in the process. His party no longer exists.

Or Paul Martin who saw the Liberal Party tossed out off office and decimated after a political scandal shortly after the turn of the century. The Liberals were able to regroup and rebuild, but only after the old guard was gone.

Stephen Harper who was on record as wanting to scrap the Canada Health Act, didn’t dare try it because he knew what would happen if he tried. Canadians hold our politicians accountable, unlike Americans.

You idiots keep electing the same people even as they screw you over. Talk about minions.

so, do other countries use tariffs on our products sold in their country? Can anyone give an honest answer?

Against gay marriage? Not me.

Against tariffs? Yes sir.

Against forcing businesses to enter contracts with anyone who demands a contract? That is wrong on many levels.

I am with you on all three points.
Oh yeah...fascist boy here is definitely with BLF on all three. :lmao:

I am not surprised that you think it is the job of the government to tell people who and who not to marry, that is just what a good little statist should do.

I am also not surprised that you support the government forcing businesses to enter contracts with anyone who demands a contract. Another good little statist thing for you to do.
I believe it is up to the community to decide who should be married or not. until someone can show that a man and a man can be married per the terms of marriage, I'll change my view then. The reason in history why that was not popular, was due to health issues. But hey, you all think you know better than studies on the subject. Me, I have my own views. Marriage is man and woman, period.

Forum List

Back