The Gender Game

Which bathroom?

• Total voters
Sex variation is an immense suffering and a bad disorder.
I like what so many don't, can can't deal with, variation and complexity.
Complexity tears away at creativity. You are destructive.
I'm very good at that, when I'm in the mood to destroy.
3409e9769729de610a3ddc0162764294.jpg

Creation and Destruction.
Screw creation, just destruction. Cower in fear before the almighty Cthulhu. All of your arguments are invalid.
If my arguments were invalid I wouldn't be winning here, and in life.

You delude yourself. Go look at smoke's thread, witness how I laid low your arguments. It's amusing how you feel it necessary to add additional genders to the human species to sate your liberal agenda.

Your argument is an abject failure, and so are you. If you were "winning at life" you wouldn't be seeking self reassurance on a paltry thread like this one.

The whole of scientific evidence is against you.

Screw creation, just destruction. Cower in fear before the almighty Cthulhu. All of your arguments are invalid.

You delude yourself. Go look at smoke's thread, witness how I laid low your arguments. It's amusing how you feel it necessary to add additional genders to the human species to sate your liberal agenda.

Your argument is an abject failure, and so are you. If you were "winning at life" you wouldn't be seeking self reassurance on a paltry thread like this one.

That's a joke right?

All the evidence is on my side. Science knows, and I know, what you do not.

Because he's not transgender.
Who gets to decide that? The law doesn't define it.
The courts, and people unlike you, with common sense and not ruled by fear like a child.
Tis better to be ruled by fear than stupidity.
Tis better not to be ruled. Join me, if you dare?

Never. Tis better to have direction and purpose than to flail about aimlessly.

That's a joke right?

You haven't proven that. You know nothing but your own contrivances, your own version of science.

That's a joke right?

You haven't proven that. You know nothing but your own contrivances, your own version of science.
I can't prove what morons like you reject namely, science.

Because he's not transgender.
The courts, and people unlike you, with common sense and not ruled by fear like a child.

Then you will always be a slave. Your choice.

And, I have a baby born with male parts and female parts. What sex is it?

Before you answer, check it out.
XX male.jpg

That's a joke right?

I can't prove what morons like you reject namely, science.

In Soviet Russia, you don't reject science, science reject you!

Last edited:

I see, you are a slave to facts, and you want to be liberated from them. It's all coming together now.

I see, you are a slave to facts, and you want to be liberated from them. It's all coming together now.
Facts are my bitch, like you.

Gender, and the multiple sexes, are cool, and weird.
Sex variation is an immense suffering and a bad disorder.

Madam,

When you have your womb and ovaries taken out, i will ask you if you think this is a "game".

Until then, you better not be alone with me in a closed room. You are my tormentor. You are my bitter enemy and i would beat you to death.

You and every gender agitator, forusing my trans sisters as cannon fodder for your "games".

I cant fight ghosts, but id cheerfully suffer the consequences to get my fist in your throat. You are a savage bully, a mobster and you need to be put down.

Could be time for that switch to decaf you've been thinking about.

Great, but..................................
View attachment 76572

Now what's your vote?

So the implication is that those with these disorders should use the bathroom that the disorder makes them want to use.

1. Are transgender people required to be diagnosed with one of these chromosome disorders before being designated a transgender?

2. Is the diagnosis of a chromosome disorder a requirement of sex change surgery?
The implication is what you think is a boy or a girl, isn't true. If you can't even use DNA then you are left with looks, and that is easily fixed.

Which is a deflection from my questions. My questions were straight forward and relevant to the discussion.

Go ahead and answer them. Is there a reason you won't?
The answers are no, and no.

Thank you, so how many transgenders carry these odd chromosome disorders?

Great, but..................................
View attachment 76572

Now what's your vote?

So the implication is that those with these disorders should use the bathroom that the disorder makes them want to use.

1. Are transgender people required to be diagnosed with one of these chromosome disorders before being designated a transgender?

2. Is the diagnosis of a chromosome disorder a requirement of sex change surgery?
The implication is what you think is a boy or a girl, isn't true. If you can't even use DNA then you are left with looks, and that is easily fixed.

Which is a deflection from my questions. My questions were straight forward and relevant to the discussion.

Go ahead and answer them. Is there a reason you won't?
The answers are no, and no.

Thank you, so how many transgenders carry these odd chromosome disorders?
Couldn't say, and why would it matter?

If the XX man in the picture cuts his dick off, is he transgender?

Forum List

Back