The Godhead Of The Lord Jesus

PetriFB

Aug 22, 2011
Nowadays more and more in the churches are people who says that Jesus is not God, but the Father alone is God. It is true that the Father is God, but actually the Bible teaches that Jesus is also God. In this writing I bring out that how the Bible tells that the Father is God, and Jesus is God and how this can be true so as there is not any conflict in the Bible. This is a very important subject, because it touches very deeply the foundation of salvation. Test and discern my teaching with Word of God by prayer.

http://www.kotipetripaavola.com/GodheadoftheLordJesus.html

Nowadays more and more in the churches are people who says that Jesus is not God, but the Father alone is God. It is true that the Father is God, but actually the Bible teaches that Jesus is also God. In this writing I bring out that how the Bible tells that the Father is God, and Jesus is God and how this can be true so as there is not any conflict in the Bible. This is a very important subject, because it touches very deeply the foundation of salvation. Test and discern my teaching with Word of God by prayer.

To believe that Jesus, a fully human being, was also fully God one would have to embrace superstition, live in denial of reality, become irrational, and throw the entire OT and everything Jesus believed about God and taught about how to interpret and apply divine law out the window..

"But go and tell my brothers that I am ascending to my Father and your Father; My God and your God." John 17:20

By saying that his God is our God Jesus effectively eliminated any possibility that he either thought of himself as God or claimed to be God.

Your worship of a triune god that became a human being is a brazen violation of divine law, a desecration of what Jesus taught, and a demonstration of pure hatred for he who truly is God.

http://www.kotipetripaavola.com/GodheadoftheLordJesus.html

If what you just claimed were true, should be a simple matter of quoting chapter and verse that reads "Jesus is God." or something to that effect.

Jesus was a pole-smoker who liked to hang around with guys and got nailed to a cross with his balls hanging out.

Forum List

Back