The GOP can never win the ballot harvesting game, so restore mail-in voting to a rare practice only, when necessary, by illness or absence.

The level of dishonesty required to beat Democrats at their own game in election fixing is much higher than most Reps would be willing to go.

Stronger laws to prevent rounding up old people, dead people, homeless people, and people in rehab to bribe them with votes are a great idea. But in many areas, we would be relying on Dems to both pass and enforce those laws.

I don't know the solution. We won't have honest elections with Dems in power, and we can't put Dems out of power without honest elections.

Certainly seems to be the most obvious answer. Do they think they're not obvious? 😄
I don't think they care.

They'll come back and say they want secure elections while ignoring the fact that for several election cycles, about 20% of the states conduct all of their elections by mail. And before the blob started screaming like a stuck pig about voter fraud, nobody questioned the validity of any one of those elections.

So yeah, it's obvious whining about their blob not winning and has nothing to do with election security.

Show me why? Tell me why you want to disenfranchise millions of mail in voters of their right to vote?

If it is because as the op states, that democratic voters use this method more than republicans, then trying to cancel this method is CHEATING. JUST like the republican gerrymandering......redistricting unfairly for voters, so their vote is meaningless.
Democrats are better cheaters than repubs

And that has to stop

So if you're deployed military...you don't get to vote? Astronauts don't get t vote? LOL... You're stupid.
I give you a 5 day window

Its laughable that libs who have hated the military since the Vietnam War are now suddenly worried about GI’s being able to vote

There was no cheating

What you want stopped is Dems winning elections
Dems won elections before they discovered cheating through mail-in ballots

They just didnt win EVERY election as they do in california

Its laughable that libs who have hated the military since the Vietnam War are now suddenly worried about GI’s being able to vote
A five day window for someone on a sun marine is dumb. You’re stupid

That was 50 years ago asswipe. Get over it.

Most of those "military hating hippies" are now Republicans living in the Villages

You ask them to die for their country but missing a vote is going too far?
I would think that the folks serving the country should get preferential treatment in choosing their commander in chief.

I would think that the folks serving the country should get preferential treatment in choosing their commander in chief.
Most of them will since all the servicemen stationed stateside will be able to vote

Forum List

Back