🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The GOP is blowing it on the border issue

Yep, and bank robbers / most criminals are "desperate people" just trying to better provide for their families.
And it's the fault of Whitey....these people are FORCED to break laws to survive...It can't be that they are subhuman savages that can't stop themselves from procreating more of their filthy same.... Makes no sense does it Mac? You hate accountability and cause and effect don't you SUCKER?
Wow, look at all that impotent rage.

I wonder why you're afraid to give any blame to the countries and the employers.

Oh, that's right: Talk radio doesn't discuss that part.

Plus, you're a hateful bigot.
In fact, ICE has been cracking down on employers who hire illegals, and every step of the way they are opposed by Democrats and others. How would blaming the countries they come from change anything?
Just build a wall. Or try to.

Hate those who are trying to get here.

That's what you know. Fine with me.

It's more PC to hate the people who were born here, who's ancestors contributed so much to the traditions and values of this country. We're sick of being "condemned" by the people who are put in office to represent our interests.
Have I done that? Nope.

I just pointed out two other important parts of the story.

Looks like people here would rather just ignore them.

Okay. Fine with me.

Everyone knows their countries suck but we're not allowed to talk about it. Oh wait, I noticed that you broke one of the tenets of PCism by calling those countries shitholes!!!

therefore I hereby issue my strongest condemnation to your disgusting display of bigotry and hate which has no place in this Nation of Immigrants where diversity is our strength. I urge you to look deep into your black heart and root out the tendrils of racism so that we, as a nation can heal.

I wonder why you're afraid to give any blame to the countries and the employers.

In fact, ICE has been cracking down on employers who hire illegals, and every step of the way they are opposed by Democrats and others. How would blaming the countries they come from change anything?

It's more PC to hate the people who were born here, who's ancestors contributed so much to the traditions and values of this country. We're sick of being "condemned" by the people who are put in office to represent our interests.
Have I done that? Nope.

Okay. Fine with me.

Everyone knows their countries suck but we're not allowed to talk about it. Oh wait, I noticed that you broke one of the tenets of PCism by calling those countries shitholes!!!

therefore I hereby issue my strongest condemnation to your disgusting display of bigotry and hate which has no place in this Nation of Immigrants where diversity is our strength. I urge you to look deep into your black heart and root out the tendrils of racism so that we, as a nation can heal.
Yes, there is no one here more virulently anti-PC than me, that's for sure. Agreed. I've taken much heat from the Regressive Left for that.

And I'm sure that I've demonstrated a "disgusting display of bigotry and hate" from your perspective.

This place remains absolutely fascinating.

Have I done that? Nope.

Okay. Fine with me.

Yes, there is no one here more virulently anti-PC than me, that's for sure. Agreed. I've taken much heat from the Regressive Left for that.

And I'm sure that I've demonstrated a "disgusting display of bigotry and hate" from your perspective.

This place remains absolutely fascinating.

nigga you are the most PC person I have ever spoken to

Why should not law breakers and invaders be mocked? Where did this rule come from?
No rule. That's entirely up to you. Just a suggestion.

Would you say the part "They just want to live decently", about a thief or wall street banker as well?
I'm saying it about them. If you think they're just fine, that their lives are good, and they're just out to get you, that's fine.
again, we have laws and they are breaking them. that makes them illegal and criminals. just saying, that's how america works it's constitution.
They are breaking our laws because their countries are horror shows and American companies hire them when they get here.

I'm not sure why this needs to be so difficult to understand.
I agree, why do you boofoo our laws? are you saying we don't have a right to enforce them? I'm sorry, but you are as clear as mud in this entire discussion. American companies hire them because they are here. if they weren't here those american companies would have to hire americans and pay them more. And you are against that. go color me purple.

Why should not law breakers and invaders be mocked? Where did this rule come from?

Would you say the part "They just want to live decently", about a thief or wall street banker as well?
I'm saying it about them. If you think they're just fine, that their lives are good, and they're just out to get you, that's fine.
again, we have laws and they are breaking them. that makes them illegal and criminals. just saying, that's how america works it's constitution.
They are breaking our laws because their countries are horror shows and American companies hire them when they get here.

BTW, maybe the reason their countries are horror shows are because of them? that ever fking cross your dimwit mind?

BTW, maybe the reason their countries are horror shows are because of them? that ever fking cross your dimwit mind?

Naw, the state of those countries can't possibly have anything to do with the people that live in them! That sounds like something Hitler would say! You're not Hitler, are you?
(guys, I think this guy is hitler)

That's because you think he was elected President of the illegals and not President of the US.
I do?

Wow, that's terrible!
Apparently you do. There are 600,000,000 people south of our border, many of whom want to come to the US and there are hundreds of millions more in Africa, Asia and eastern Europe who want to come here, and obviously we must have standards, immigration laws to decide who may come here and who may not. According to those laws, those who will contribute something we need are allowed in and others, for the most part, are not. These laws protect the interests of Americans, and when some one violates these laws they are acting against the interests of Americans. From your post it would seem you put the interests of those who would break our immigrations laws above the interests of the American people whose interests these laws are designed to protect, and that is the source of your confusion about what President Trump's job is.
I'll say it again:

These are desperate people. They are breaking our laws because their countries are horror shows and American companies hire them when they get here.

I'm not sure why you can't just admit the obvious. It doesn't contradict your point.

Yep, and bank robbers / most criminals are "desperate people" just trying to better provide for their families.
And it's the fault of Whitey....these people are FORCED to break laws to survive...It can't be that they are subhuman savages that can't stop themselves from procreating more of their filthy same.... Makes no sense does it Mac? You hate accountability and cause and effect don't you SUCKER?

there it is. a true leftist position. calling someone a bigot for defending his country. fk you!!! your technique in here grows tiresome. what a fking stupid traitorous fk you are.

I agree, why do you boofoo our laws? are you saying we don't have a right to enforce them?
EbNBfEO.gif

Naw, the state of those countries can't possibly have anything to do with the people that live in them! That sounds like something Hitler would say! You're not Hitler, are you?
(guys, I think this guy is hitler)
I thought hitler died. hmmmmm

I am really confused here. I saw your statement as being f*#k wetbacks. I called you out on that. I then took the message to be that Trump stated that. He didn’t. What he said was he is going to have businesses from New Hampshire come back from Mexico as they have been stealing businesses for years (due to our policy, if you listen all the way through), and if they don’t like it, they can go f themselves, because they let New Hampshire down. Not at all what you proclaimed them to have said.
Start at 35:10

No, he didn’t. That was not his message. Period.
Trump could say something like this:

"I condemn anyone, including those in my party, who attack the people who are desperate to come to America from South and Central America. The problem is not with them; it's with the so-called leaders of those countries who have allowed their countries to rot from corruption; it's with the American legislators who refuse to hold American companies legally accountable for hiring illegals; and it's with all of us for refusing to work together to solve this problem like reasonable adults.

"A family desperate to come to America should not be mocked or insulted. They just want to live in decency, they want to be able to take care of themselves and their families. They are truly victims of their home countries. Anyone who attacks them is part of the problem, not the solution."

Yeah. Something like that. Instead the party's loudest voices are the types of people we see here on USMB.

And of course, saying such a thing would get him sideways with Talk Radio, so don't hold your breath.

Didn’t Trump get elected by 30 states and 2,623 counties on a very aggressive “FUCK PIECE OF SHIT WETBACKS” message?
And you think it makes sense to tone that down huh? NEGATIVE

I’ll play along...I love semantics.
Which of his messages ranked above his “FUCK WETBACKS” message?
Where within his platform would you rank the importance of his “FUCK WETBACKS” message?

We call them out. Unfortunately, we can’t change what the press does. Unless you know of a magic formula no one else knows about. The left press when always find that one obscure individual to call out making some asinine statement, not representing conservatives or the gop as a whole, to declare “See! See! this is what they are all about!” when it is the furthest thing from the truth ever.
Even if the right calls out someone, that does not make news. Or if it does it is on page 355, bottom line.
Lots of illustrations of my point on this thread.

When most minorities think of the GOP, it's these kinds of people and comments that they think of.

They clearly don't have the capacity to understand what I'm saying.
Yet, most minorities are fed the lie that most conservatives/gop feel that way. We can’t win in the media game, because they know if they actually reported the facts then they would lose their talking points, seeing as 95% of the media is left leaning.
Since the party refuses to hold its crazies accountable, they're an easy target. That's its own fault, not the media's.

You can only control what you can control.
Well, never mind then. Let the biggest bigots represent the party.

Are you referring to the Trump administration or are we still ignoring that and just focusing on brown people?

Their ethnicity doesn't matter. The real problem is the amount of poor people we have in this country, and we're letting more in through our southern border. The left is stupid. Affording the social safety nets they want is already going to be a hat trick, but that's not enough. They want to let in even more poor people so the numbers are even more impossible. A social safety net won't work if there are too many people that need a slice.

Sometimes idealism just isn't logical. They think the world should work one way and don't stop to think "Can it though?"

If it were up to me the only people allowed to immigrate here would be financially independent people that won't need handouts. If you want to move here you need to give to America, not take from it.

Who are going to work all those jobs in the fields that no one else wants?
which jobs are those? let's get a dialogue going.

The jobs that "illegals are stealing"
you mean that americans are selling cheaply to avoid paying americans?

Yup, those are the ones.

We call them out. Unfortunately, we can’t change what the press does. Unless you know of a magic formula no one else knows about. The left press when always find that one obscure individual to call out making some asinine statement, not representing conservatives or the gop as a whole, to declare “See! See! this is what they are all about!” when it is the furthest thing from the truth ever.
Even if the right calls out someone, that does not make news. Or if it does it is on page 355, bottom line.
Lots of illustrations of my point on this thread.

When most minorities think of the GOP, it's these kinds of people and comments that they think of.

They clearly don't have the capacity to understand what I'm saying.
Yet, most minorities are fed the lie that most conservatives/gop feel that way. We can’t win in the media game, because they know if they actually reported the facts then they would lose their talking points, seeing as 95% of the media is left leaning.
Since the party refuses to hold its crazies accountable, they're an easy target. That's its own fault, not the media's.

You can only control what you can control.
Well, never mind then. Let the biggest bigots represent the party.
profiling. they do what they tell us not to do. funny fks they are.

I agree, why do you boofoo our laws? are you saying we don't have a right to enforce them? I'm sorry, but you are as clear as mud in this entire discussion. American companies hire them because they are here. if they weren't here those american companies would have to hire americans and pay them more. And you are against that. go color me purple.

Mac1958 has an extreme case of LefTardism as it relates to illegals...this is probably prompted by his half Hispanic makeup.
He honestly believes that Mexicans have a right to break our laws, he believes our right to sovereignty does not apply to Mexicans and he firmly believes American taxpayers OWE Mexicans something.

I am really confused here. I saw your statement as being f*#k wetbacks. I called you out on that. I then took the message to be that Trump stated that. He didn’t. What he said was he is going to have businesses from New Hampshire come back from Mexico as they have been stealing businesses for years (due to our policy, if you listen all the way through), and if they don’t like it, they can go f themselves, because they let New Hampshire down. Not at all what you proclaimed them to have said.
Start at 35:10

No, he didn’t. That was not his message. Period.

"I condemn anyone, including those in my party, who attack the people who are desperate to come to America from South and Central America. The problem is not with them; it's with the so-called leaders of those countries who have allowed their countries to rot from corruption; it's with the American legislators who refuse to hold American companies legally accountable for hiring illegals; and it's with all of us for refusing to work together to solve this problem like reasonable adults.

"A family desperate to come to America should not be mocked or insulted. They just want to live in decency, they want to be able to take care of themselves and their families. They are truly victims of their home countries. Anyone who attacks them is part of the problem, not the solution."

Yeah. Something like that. Instead the party's loudest voices are the types of people we see here on USMB.

And of course, saying such a thing would get him sideways with Talk Radio, so don't hold your breath.

Didn’t Trump get elected by 30 states and 2,623 counties on a very aggressive “FUCK PIECE OF SHIT WETBACKS” message?
And you think it makes sense to tone that down huh? NEGATIVE

I’ll play along...I love semantics.
Which of his messages ranked above his “FUCK WETBACKS” message?
Where within his platform would you rank the importance of his “FUCK WETBACKS” message?

Easy now bud....When I say "his fuck wetbacks" message I say that as a figure of speech, unpolished without all that warm and fuzzy PC bullshit you love and need to hear.

He honestly believes that Mexicans have a right to break our laws, he believes our right to sovereignty does not apply to Mexicans and he firmly believes American taxpayers OWE Mexicans something.
Wow, another lie.

You guys have spent the whole thread bitching about stuff I never said.

You're just not equipped to deal with anything outside your little world.

When has Trump or any Republican ever mocked or denigrated them?

Wow, another lie.

You guys have spent the whole thread bitching about stuff I never said.

You're just not equipped to deal with anything outside your little world.
giphy.gif

Forum List

Back