The GOP is blowing it on the border issue

Trump could say something like this:

"I condemn anyone, including those in my party, who attack the people who are desperate to come to America from South and Central America. The problem is not with them; it's with the so-called leaders of those countries who have allowed their countries to rot from corruption; it's with the American legislators who refuse to hold American companies legally accountable for hiring illegals; and it's with all of us for refusing to work together to solve this problem like reasonable adults.

"A family desperate to come to America should not be mocked or insulted. They just want to live in decency, they want to be able to take care of themselves and their families. They are truly victims of their home countries. Anyone who attacks them is part of the problem, not the solution."

Yeah. Something like that. Instead the party's loudest voices are the types of people we see here on USMB.

And of course, saying such a thing would get him sideways with Talk Radio, so don't hold your breath.
When has Trump or any Republican ever mocked or denigrated them?
asked and he fled.

"I condemn anyone, including those in my party, who attack the people who are desperate to come to America from South and Central America. The problem is not with them; it's with the so-called leaders of those countries who have allowed their countries to rot from corruption; it's with the American legislators who refuse to hold American companies legally accountable for hiring illegals; and it's with all of us for refusing to work together to solve this problem like reasonable adults.

"A family desperate to come to America should not be mocked or insulted. They just want to live in decency, they want to be able to take care of themselves and their families. They are truly victims of their home countries. Anyone who attacks them is part of the problem, not the solution."

Yeah. Something like that. Instead the party's loudest voices are the types of people we see here on USMB.

And of course, saying such a thing would get him sideways with Talk Radio, so don't hold your breath.
asked and he fled.
I guess you guys never heard his "they're not sending their best" comments.

Maybe you missed that.

And the many hateful posts on this very thread.

Bulls#@t. If that’s what you hear, you have a comprehension problem that is probably impossible to cure.
I am really confused here. I saw your statement as being f*#k wetbacks. I called you out on that. I then took the message to be that Trump stated that. He didn’t. What he said was he is going to have businesses from New Hampshire come back from Mexico as they have been stealing businesses for years (due to our policy, if you listen all the way through), and if they don’t like it, they can go f themselves, because they let New Hampshire down. Not at all what you proclaimed them to have said.
Start at 35:10

No, he didn’t. That was not his message. Period.

Didn’t Trump get elected by 30 states and 2,623 counties on a very aggressive “FUCK PIECE OF SHIT WETBACKS” message?
And you think it makes sense to tone that down huh? NEGATIVE

I’ll play along...I love semantics.
Which of his messages ranked above his “FUCK WETBACKS” message?
Where within his platform would you rank the importance of his “FUCK WETBACKS” message?

Easy now bud....When I say "his fuck wetbacks" message I say that as a figure of speech, unpolished without all that warm and fuzzy PC bullshit you love and need to hear.

Would you say the part "They just want to live decently", about a thief or wall street banker as well?
I'm saying it about them. If you think they're just fine, that their lives are good, and they're just out to get you, that's fine.
again, we have laws and they are breaking them. that makes them illegal and criminals. just saying, that's how america works it's constitution.
They are breaking our laws because their countries are horror shows and American companies hire them when they get here.

I'm not sure why this needs to be so difficult to understand.
I agree, why do you boofoo our laws? are you saying we don't have a right to enforce them? I'm sorry, but you are as clear as mud in this entire discussion. American companies hire them because they are here. if they weren't here those american companies would have to hire americans and pay them more. And you are against that. go color me purple.

Mac1958 has an extreme case of LefTardism as it relates to illegals...this is probably prompted by his half Hispanic makeup.
He honestly believes that Mexicans have a right to break our laws, he believes our right to sovereignty does not apply to Mexicans and he firmly believes American taxpayers OWE Mexicans something.

Yes, it's obvious that Mac is not completely leftarded, just one more individual with identity complication and therefore a need to stick the head to the sand.

He honestly believes that Mexicans have a right to break our laws, he believes our right to sovereignty does not apply to Mexicans and he firmly believes American taxpayers OWE Mexicans something.
Wow, another lie.

You guys have spent the whole thread bitching about stuff I never said.

You're just not equipped to deal with anything outside your little world.

You say you're not PC but your OP is stock standard "what you're supposed to say" pandering nonsense. Run it through a pussy to english translator and it reads "Let them in, no questions asked"

Wow, another lie.

Mac, you only have yourself fooled and manipulated with your not so clever wordplay. It's how you convince yourself you're always playing the middle as you love to shout at both sides and use cool words like "sheep". You're almost exactly like Golfing Gator and g5000 in that regard...You whacks claim to be bipartisan middle men yet all of you have LefTarded as fuck typing fingers.
Anybody sane who reads your shit knows exactly what you mean and where you stand regardless of your tap dancing on the tight-rope act.

Last edited:

asked and he fled.

Maybe you missed that.

when you become god let me know.

:wtf:

When someone breaks into your house at 3am, breaking your window and climbing in, do you stop and think WHY they are doing it, do you put your arms around them, offer them some cocoa, and tell them, 'It's ok, this is not your fault - you were driven to this'?!

When someone breaks into my house illegally, I grab my shotgun and head downstairs intending to protect my family by blowing the son of a bitch away. If they are looking for empathy and understanding, they broke into the wrong damn house.

Thanks for that call for all of us to connect with out inner child / the inner sympathetic victim in all of us..well, almost all of us. Well, just inside idiotic leftists / snowflakes who continue to facilitate and encourage illegal immigration, who are more concerned for illegals than Americans citizens, who not only turn a blind eye to their crimes but who commit their own crimes by operating Federal Law-violating Sanctuary Cities that protect illegals, MS13, Human Traffickers, and cop killers.

Trump should remind every American of how the Democrats are standing with illegals, lying and claiming there is no crisis. Were I Trump I would have a team at the border to give a report EVERY evening on the news showing the THOUSANDS of illegals attempting to illegally cross - some making it - per day...and ask the Democrats to explain how a projected 1 MILLION illegals coming in one year is somehow NOT an invasion, not a crisis!

As I said before, if these illegals were all wearing the same uniform, attempting to get into the US to steal our resources and overwhelm our economy it would immediately be called an 'invasion'.

Wow, another lie.

Mac, you only have yourself fooled and manipulated with your not so clever wordplay. It's how you convince yourself you're always playing the middle as you love to shout at both sides and use cool words like "sheep". You're almost exactly like Golfing Gator and g5000 in that regard...You whacks claim to be bipartisan middle men yet you all have LefTard as fuck typing fingers.
Anybody sane who reads your shit knows exactly what you mean and where you stand regardless of your tap dancing on the tight-rope act.

Here's Mac
giphy.gif

asked and he fled.

Maybe you missed that.

Only in lefty delusion land is "not sending their best" a hateful comment. It's the truth. Sorry if it hurts your feelings but good god man what the fuck. They're not sending rocket scientists and doctors.

CNN said so.

asked and he fled.

Maybe you missed that.

Only in lefty delusion land is "not sending their best" a hateful comment. It's the truth. Sorry if it hurts your feelings but good god man what the fuck. They're not sending rocket scientists and doctors.

You haven't heard? All the DACA "kids" were valedictorians and all illegals are attorneys. Ask Mac.
Only a nations best will disregard the laws of a neighboring country.

asked and he fled.

Maybe you missed that.

You haven't heard? All the DACA "kids" were valedictorians and all illegals are attorneys. Ask Mac.

dreams.jpg

asked and he fled.

Maybe you missed that.

I didn't say it was hateful, I was asked for an example of a denigrating comment.

You guys have distorted, misrepresented and fabricated my words so many times in this thread I've lost count.

And funniest of all, I don't even know if you disagree with the fact that the countries are nightmares and American companies are employing illegals.

Just a bunch of screaming, whining and lying. And deflecting, lots of deflecting. Weird.

asked and he fled.

Maybe you missed that.

View attachment 249136
And Democrats wonder why they lost the white vote forever....

Forum List

Back