The GOP is blowing it on the border issue

Trump could say something like this:

"I condemn anyone, including those in my party, who attack the people who are desperate to come to America from South and Central America. The problem is not with them; it's with the so-called leaders of those countries who have allowed their countries to rot from corruption; it's with the American legislators who refuse to hold American companies legally accountable for hiring illegals; and it's with all of us for refusing to work together to solve this problem like reasonable adults.

"A family desperate to come to America should not be mocked or insulted. They just want to live in decency, they want to be able to take care of themselves and their families. They are truly victims of their home countries. Anyone who attacks them is part of the problem, not the solution."

Yeah. Something like that. Instead the party's loudest voices are the types of people we see here on USMB.

And of course, saying such a thing would get him sideways with Talk Radio, so don't hold your breath.
When has Trump or any Republican ever mocked or denigrated them?
asked and he fled.
I guess you guys never heard his "they're not sending their best" comments.

Maybe you missed that.

And the many hateful posts on this very thread.

Only in lefty delusion land is "not sending their best" a hateful comment. It's the truth. Sorry if it hurts your feelings but good god man what the fuck. They're not sending rocket scientists and doctors.
I didn't say it was hateful, I was asked for an example of a denigrating comment.

You guys have distorted, misrepresented and fabricated my words so many times in this thread I've lost count.

And funniest of all, I don't even know if you disagree with the fact that the countries are nightmares and American companies are employing illegals.

Just a bunch of screaming, whining and lying. And deflecting, lots of deflecting. Weird.
giphy.gif

I listened a bit to NPR. They had the same argument. A woman said the US needs to pump even more money into El Salvador, Nicaragua, Guatemala, ect. To the moderator's credit, she asked if money given has helped, and if future money would actually reach the people in corrupt governments. The expert's answer was we need to turbo charge the money and rebuild South and Central America. Does that make sense to anyone? Even the right has realized nation building is a disastrous idea.

I listened a bit to NPR. They had the same argument. A woman said the US needs to pump even more money into El Salvador, Nicaragua, Guatemala, ect. To the moderator's credit, she asked if money given has helped, and if future money would actually reach the people in corrupt governments. The expert's answer was we need to turbo charge the money and rebuild South and Central America. Does that make sense to anyone? Even the right has realized nation building is a disastrous idea.
lazy people who don't wish to work, will never be capable of rescue. I say blow the places up and let them start over. America is what it is because of it's design. And these fks wish to destroy that design. will we let them? I say fk no!! I voted for trump in my effort to do what has produced results.

The border is out of control because the democrats made it so. Opposing any and all border control. Attacking the president on the issue daily. Pelosi screaming "not one dollar " and her support for MS-13 and their spark of divinty. The outright hatred Democrats have for whites and the efforts in population replacement. All contributions to the breakdown at the border.
Liar liar pants on Fire!!!

"I condemn anyone, including those in my party, who attack the people who are desperate to come to America from South and Central America. The problem is not with them; it's with the so-called leaders of those countries who have allowed their countries to rot from corruption; it's with the American legislators who refuse to hold American companies legally accountable for hiring illegals; and it's with all of us for refusing to work together to solve this problem like reasonable adults.

"A family desperate to come to America should not be mocked or insulted. They just want to live in decency, they want to be able to take care of themselves and their families. They are truly victims of their home countries. Anyone who attacks them is part of the problem, not the solution."

Yeah. Something like that. Instead the party's loudest voices are the types of people we see here on USMB.

And of course, saying such a thing would get him sideways with Talk Radio, so don't hold your breath.
asked and he fled.

Maybe you missed that.

Only in lefty delusion land is "not sending their best" a hateful comment. It's the truth. Sorry if it hurts your feelings but good god man what the fuck. They're not sending rocket scientists and doctors.
I didn't say it was hateful, I was asked for an example of a denigrating comment.

You guys have distorted, misrepresented and fabricated my words so many times in this thread I've lost count.

And funniest of all, I don't even know if you disagree with the fact that the countries are nightmares and American companies are employing illegals.

Just a bunch of screaming, whining and lying. And deflecting, lots of deflecting. Weird.

Didn't I already say that everyone knows the countries are shitholes? And yes, we're all aware that US corporations use them for cheap labor and put pressure on politicians to do their bidding.

Just as everyone knows what PC language we're "supposed" to use instead of just telling the truth. Conservatives played along with that game for decades while everything goes to shit and now they're finally starting to get tired of lying to themselves. But its hard. It's hard to break the habit after years of mental gymnastics and you can see it all over this forum, Trump supporters desperately trying to prove to lefties that they're not racist, that they support the wall for a million other reasons than because they don't want the country to become majority brown.

But that's the real reason. That's the truth. Even Trump knows it but he can't even admit it to himself. But...it's ok to not want to become a minority. It's normal. It's not hate, it's logic. Look at your history book, put your thinking cap on and try and take a wild guess what will happen to this country when it's 70% Hispanic.

It never works...we've pumped $22 trillion into our own piece of shit lowlifes here, people who are part of a dynamic society and very little improvement has been made.
Why would we think we can better the lives of thirdworld people who are inherent pieces of shits? Its a a cultural thing that man and money can't fix.

asked and he fled.

Maybe you missed that.

Didn't I already say that everyone knows the countries are shitholes? And yes, we're all aware that US corporations use them for cheap labor and put pressure on politicians to do their bidding.

Just as everyone knows what PC language we're "supposed" to use instead of just telling the truth. Conservatives played along with that game for decades while everything goes to shit and now they're finally starting to get tired of lying to themselves. But its hard. It's hard to break the habit after years of mental gymnastics and you can see it all over this forum, Trump supporters desperately trying to prove to lefties that they're not racist, that they support the wall for a million other reasons than because they don't want the country to become majority brown.

But that's the real reason. That's the truth. Even Trump knows it but he can't even admit it to himself. But...it's ok to not want to become a minority. It's normal. It's not hate, it's logic. Look at your history book, put your thinking cap on and try and take a wild guess what will happen to this country when it's 70% Hispanic.
70% Hispanic and it will look like central america and mexico. shit holes. all one has to do today is do a drive by of the existing hispanic shitholes in our country already. all ready to take whitey out. shit even Jussie Smolette tried to force whitey disgrace.

The GOP support open borders. How can they be blowing it?

all of the PC crap, whitey not allowed to mingle together, whitey not allowed to have a miss america, only black miss america is acceptable. only whitey can't hire whitey's, but japan can hire all japaneze, hispanics hire hispanics and blacks hire blacks only. yep the degradation of whitey began years ago and we all sucked their tit!! I'm done sucking. fk all PC corrective shit. who's with me?

Mac, I'm sorry you feel everyone hates you, but your personal issues are no reason to soft sell the illegality of illegal immigration, nor its harmful effects. It isn't about your feelings. Most get they are desperate and that our system is broken, but the logical conclusion is not that it somehow changes anything about the law being broken or the consequences of illegal immigration.

all of the PC crap, whitey not allowed to mingle together, whitey not allowed to have a miss america, only black miss america is acceptable. only whitey can't hire whitey's, but japan can hire all japaneze, hispanics hire hispanics and blacks hire blacks only. yep the degradation of whitey began years ago and we all sucked their tit!! I'm done sucking. fk all PC corrective shit. who's with me?

Read my posts...you know you can count me in.
I long for the day when the first bullet flies.

IT'S 2019 AND WHITE PEOPLE ARE STILL ALLOWED TO GATHER?! SOMEONE FIX THIS SHIT RIGHT NOW.
FB_IMG_1551890675220.jpg

Read my posts...you know you can count me in.
I long for the day when the first bullet flies.
It is my opinion that pelosi just laid down the gauntlet. she declared war on our president. I'm hoping the 81 staffers tell the congress to get fked. charge me with something or go away. lawyer up and show these bitches.

That's some funny shit right there bruh!

Stand Up open mic night at the bar or something?

Hey, the GOP has been really well-represented on this thread!

While I don't think families should be mocked or insulted for wanting to come to the US, but I'm not getting an American First feel from your message...

>claims to be non partisan
>can't see past party labels

Yet another lie, already squashed in line 2 of my sig.

While I don't think families should be mocked or insulted for wanting to come to the US, but I'm not getting an American First feel from your message...
Why is that? Are these people not escaping from corrupt shit holes? Are American employers not hiring them?

I haven't gotten much in the way of straight answers on that.

Yet another lie, already squashed in line 2 of my sig.
and then you post and throw your signature out the window.

Forum List

Back