The GOP is blowing it on the border issue

Even if the right calls out someone, that does not make news. Or if it does it is on page 355, bottom line.
Yet, most minorities are fed the lie that most conservatives/gop feel that way. We can’t win in the media game, because they know if they actually reported the facts then they would lose their talking points, seeing as 95% of the media is left leaning.
Since the party refuses to hold its crazies accountable, they're an easy target. That's its own fault, not the media's.

You can only control what you can control.
Well, never mind then. Let the biggest bigots represent the party.
they are in DC at the moment under the title democrat.
Okay. It's all their fault. No bigots in the GOP. Got it.

You have nothing to worry about then. Cool.
name one, and post the link to the comment. again with your false narrative.

Even if the right calls out someone, that does not make news. Or if it does it is on page 355, bottom line.
Since the party refuses to hold its crazies accountable, they're an easy target. That's its own fault, not the media's.

You can only control what you can control.

name one
There are none. I just said that. No bigots, no racists.

Got it. You're absolutely right.

Trump could say something like this:

"I condemn anyone, including those in my party, who attack the people who are desperate to come to America from South and Central America. The problem is not with them; it's with the so-called leaders of those countries who have allowed their countries to rot from corruption; it's with the American legislators who refuse to hold American companies legally accountable for hiring illegals; and it's with all of us for refusing to work together to solve this problem like reasonable adults.

"A family desperate to come to America should not be mocked or insulted. They just want to live in decency, they want to be able to take care of themselves and their families. They are truly victims of their home countries. Anyone who attacks them is part of the problem, not the solution."

Yeah. Something like that. Instead the party's loudest voices are the types of people we see here on USMB.

And of course, saying such a thing would get him sideways with Talk Radio, so don't hold your breath.

MAC, I have to give your props for that. That is an excellent analysis of exactly what the issue is. President Trump should definitely say something like that when he talks about The Border Crisis.
Thanks. You're definitely in the minority on that.

"I condemn anyone, including those in my party, who attack the people who are desperate to come to America from South and Central America. The problem is not with them; it's with the so-called leaders of those countries who have allowed their countries to rot from corruption; it's with the American legislators who refuse to hold American companies legally accountable for hiring illegals; and it's with all of us for refusing to work together to solve this problem like reasonable adults.

"A family desperate to come to America should not be mocked or insulted. They just want to live in decency, they want to be able to take care of themselves and their families. They are truly victims of their home countries. Anyone who attacks them is part of the problem, not the solution."

Yeah. Something like that. Instead the party's loudest voices are the types of people we see here on USMB.

And of course, saying such a thing would get him sideways with Talk Radio, so don't hold your breath.

Why should not law breakers and invaders be mocked? Where did this rule come from?
No rule. That's entirely up to you. Just a suggestion.

Would you say the part "They just want to live decently", about a thief or wall street banker as well?

Why should not law breakers and invaders be mocked? Where did this rule come from?
and they wish to break the law to achieve their goal and we're just supposed to welcome them right? :auiqs.jpg: more of your false shit.

Would you say the part "They just want to live decently", about a thief or wall street banker as well?
I'm saying it about them. If you think they're just fine, that their lives are good, and they're just out to get you, that's fine.

name one

no, no, prove me wrong mr. righteous guy. post a link of a bigot GOP. I can post AOC and Omar and probably some others from Pelosi and Shumer. but I want to see your evidence since you suggest it's so.

name one

no, no, prove me wrong mr. righteous guy. post a link of a bigot GOP. I can post AOC and Omar and probably some others from Pelosi and Shumer. but I want to see your evidence since you suggest it's so.
You can't "prove" anything to a partisan zombie.

The GOP has no bigots or racists. It's all fake news.

You're so right.

That's because you think he was elected President of the illegals and not President of the US.

That's because you think he was elected President of the illegals and not President of the US.
I do?

Wow, that's terrible!

I'm saying it about them. If you think they're just fine, that their lives are good, and they're just out to get you, that's fine.
again, we have laws and they are breaking them. that makes them illegal and criminals. just saying, that's how america works it's our constitution.

Last edited:

name one

You can't "prove" anything to a partisan zombie.

The GOP has no bigots or racists. It's all fake news.

You're so right.
proof means evidence. so please, you wish to speak proof post up the evidence. you sure can't seem to figure that out bubba.

again, we have laws and they are breaking them. that makes them illegal and criminals. just saying, that's how america works it's constitution.
They are breaking our laws because their countries are horror shows and American companies hire them when they get here.

I'm not sure why this needs to be so difficult to understand.

Nancy Pelosi is consider mainstream for Democrats now. Every Democrat is now a “wingertard” or a communist. Read the comments on a left wing site some time and educate yourself.

Oh I do. Wingertards (left or right) have much in common these days.

Most Republicans are center left now.

I disagree, but I'm always open to new information. Do you have data to back this little chestnut up?

1 to 2% is a bullshit number you pulled out of your ass that doesn’t even match what we saw in the primaries of the 2016 election. Care to try again?

I pulled it out of my ass, sure. So let's see your poll data on the % of left-wing political extremists in America. As far as I know, a comprehensive poll of self-admitted extremists has never been taken in this country, however you're free to prove me incorrect. All the data I've seen thus far points to increases in right-wing extremism.

I do?

Wow, that's terrible!
Apparently you do. There are 600,000,000 people south of our border, many of whom want to come to the US and there are hundreds of millions more in Africa, Asia and eastern Europe who want to come here, and obviously we must have standards, immigration laws to decide who may come here and who may not. According to those laws, those who will contribute something we need are allowed in and others, for the most part, are not. These laws protect the interests of Americans, and when some one violates these laws they are acting against the interests of Americans. From your post it would seem you put the interests of those who would break our immigrations laws above the interests of the American people whose interests these laws are designed to protect, and that is the source of your confusion about what President Trump's job is.

I do?

Wow, that's terrible!
Apparently you do. There are 600,000,000 people south of our border, many of whom want to come to the US and there are hundreds of millions more in Africa, Asia and eastern Europe who want to come here, and obviously we must have standards, immigration laws to decide who may come here and who may not. According to those laws, those who will contribute something we need are allowed in and others, for the most part, are not. These laws protect the interests of Americans, and when some one violates these laws they are acting against the interests of Americans. From your post it would seem you put the interests of those who would break our immigrations laws above the interests of the American people whose interests these laws are designed to protect, and that is the source of your confusion about what President Trump's job is.
I'll say it again:

These are desperate people. They are breaking our laws because their countries are horror shows and American companies hire them when they get here.

I'm not sure why you can't just admit the obvious. It doesn't contradict your point.

I do?

Wow, that's terrible!
I'll say it again:

These are desperate people. They are breaking our laws because their countries are horror shows and American companies hire them when they get here.

I'm not sure why you can't just admit the obvious. It doesn't contradict your point.

Yep, and bank robbers / most criminals are "desperate people" just trying to better provide for their families.
And it's the fault of Whitey....these people are FORCED to break laws to survive...It can't be that they are subhuman savages that can't stop themselves from procreating more of their filthy same.... Makes no sense does it Mac? You hate accountability and cause and effect don't you SUCKER?

Forum List

Back