The GOP is exposing the nation to Hispanic caused degradation.

Make no mistake about it...thats what's got Democrats and Liberals paranoid...the Hussein administration and Liberal media has sold Hispanics as amazing, positive contributing human beings..."real pillars in their communities".....which is completely misleading to the American citizens who don't know any better.
REAL Americans in Loon York, Mexifornia, Texas and Arizona are aware of the truth but Middle America has no clue...they only know what Liberal media and Hollyweird tells them.
I can remember when only 20% of our population here in Mexifornia was Hispanic...they blended in and well and we thought they were awesome....traffic wasn't horrible, jobs were easy to come by, emergency rooms weren't packed full, streets in poor neighborhoods weren't littered with trash and stray animals, public schools were still teaching academics, American kids were able to get college grants and courses they needed...No one really felt like Hispanics we're invading and taking from REAL Americans.....HOLY SHIT HAS THAT ALL CHANGED. Good luck Middle America....the infestation is headed your way.
Wow, which family is the one I would rather be part of?

This one?

happy-hispanic-family-outdoors-in-country-picture-id494780255

Or this one?
redneck+family.jpg
. The family below use to look like the family above until NAFTA, and the illegal invasion came along, and the jobs became outsourced or cheap labor jobs became the norm. Rebellion is sometimes hell to look at.

He googled "redneck family" and found an image popular with anti white bigots that's most certainly been photoshopped.

Liberals don't have the intelligence to understand that when you flood a 1st-world country with 3rd-world people and their primitive values, what you eventually get is another 3rd world country. Human nature dictates that good influences don't normally rub off on bad ones; look what happened when Christian Lebanon got overrun with muslim filth. Has anyone ever seen good food get BETTER when you mix it with moldy food? Same principle.

Maybe we should just deport the under-educated rednecks instead. Illegals will do their jobs for a third of the price, and we won't have to listen to their bitching and moaning anymore. Economics.
You approve of slave labour? And like the slaves to keep quiet about it? :uhoh3:

Maybe we should just deport the under-educated rednecks instead. Illegals will do their jobs for a third of the price, and we won't have to listen to their bitching and moaning anymore. Economics.
You approve of slave labour? And like the slaves to keep quiet about it? :uhoh3:

I was joking. A hyperbolic reaction to what I perceive as a hyperbolic fear.

I do criticize the Japanese and the Chinese, among others, for being insanely xenophobic. They get away with it because they aren't white, but ...

Anyway, it's because I'm a pragmatist. I don't see being white as anything special. I don't see being American as being synonymous with white. I don't even see being English or French as synonymous with being white. Now, if non-whites started turning around and persecuting white people for THEIR skin color, then that would be different, and there are some scenarios where that's plausible. But I try to look at a person's abilities first, and what's in their minds and hearts. Skin color is like no. 27 on my list of important things about a person, and that's only because, unfortunately, we've turned skin color into a cultural phenomenon.

How many swedish girls need to be brutally raped, how many french people run over with trucks, how many british pop music fans blown up until you realize the error of your ways?
Good point. How many white girls in Rotherham UK need to groomed drugged and systematically raped? 1400 apparently - for a period of 16 yrs - since doing something about it was deemed racist.

With regard to Rotherham, or other such atrocities; who's saying we should cover up for people because they're brown or black? Not I.

I'm saying, let people own their decisions. That's it. Once you become a rapist, you are less than dogshit to me, and I wish upon you the most excruciating, slow, and brutal death imaginable. I don't give a fuck what color you are.

Make no mistake about it...thats what's got Democrats and Liberals paranoid...the Hussein administration and Liberal media has sold Hispanics as amazing, positive contributing human beings..."real pillars in their communities".....which is completely misleading to the American citizens who don't know any better.
REAL Americans in Loon York, Mexifornia, Texas and Arizona are aware of the truth but Middle America has no clue...they only know what Liberal media and Hollyweird tells them.
I can remember when only 20% of our population here in Mexifornia was Hispanic...they blended in and well and we thought they were awesome....traffic wasn't horrible, jobs were easy to come by, emergency rooms weren't packed full, streets in poor neighborhoods weren't littered with trash and stray animals, public schools were still teaching academics, American kids were able to get college grants and courses they needed...No one really felt like Hispanics we're invading and taking from REAL Americans.....HOLY SHIT HAS THAT ALL CHANGED. Good luck Middle America....the infestation is headed your way.

This one?

Or this one?
redneck+family.jpg
Judgemental tosser.

This one?

Or this one?
redneck+family.jpg

Here is a more accurate picture of the people you're defending:

iu

iu

This one?

Or this one?
redneck+family.jpg

I'd say this one...since it represents the ninety percentile. Remember Mr. Desperate...nobody acknowledges or gives two shits about the 2% of anything. Sorry bud.

this-used-to-be-a-nice-neighborhood-until-all-those-white-people-moved-in-said-no-one-ever.jpg

This one?

Or this one?
redneck+family.jpg

I'd say this one...since it represents the ninety percentile. Remember Mr. Desperate...nobody acknowledges or gives two shits about the 2% of anything. Sorry bud.

this-used-to-be-a-nice-neighborhood-until-all-those-white-people-moved-in-said-no-one-ever.jpg
. LOL... I have to disagree, because I had a white family from hell move in by me one time.. This dude had Billy goats and Pitt bulls in the back yard. Once the Pitt bulls got loose, and they killed the goats. The neighbors kids had to see that crap. Good grief... The father came over and borrowed a chainsaw from me, well that was it for ever seeing that chainsaw again. When asked he said he lent it to a friend. What the heck !!!!! As time went by the family fell apart even more. He finally went to jail on past warrants from another state he came from. Good riddens I thought.

The only infestation is white supremacists like you. Hispanics are no better or no worse than any other groups. Take your hatred and go somewhere else. We don't need you.

Who's gonna pay for your Bud Lights, Tapatio, LA Ddodger gear and pit bulls? Keep this shit up bud and I'm canceling your EBT card and section 8 subsidy.

Why don't you shut up you piece of shit. You don't know a thing about me yet you try to stereotype people who stand up to your bigotry. You are not a American. You are a traitor to this country. You are the one who is degrading the country.

I am actually in the Midwest now and I can assure that many here are already aware that there is a major problem. Anyone that hangs with working class people generally know that. The problem is we have a lot of corruption throughout the country and the people themselves throughout ignore the whole beast until now.
Yup, we have tons of illegals here in the heartland. Their on the news quite regularly. Shootings, drugs, rapes robberies. The only ones on the news more than them are the inner city blacks. And that's not a racist statement, it is the facts as they are here in KC.

Serious question though? Why is no one up in arms about the very sizable number of Polish and E.European illegal immigrants who flew in and overstayed their VISAs? Why do so many people seem to think illegals are all Mexican or S.American?

Serious question though? Why is no one up in arms about the very sizable number of Polish and E.European illegal immigrants who flew in and overstayed their VISAs? Why do so many people seem to think illegals are all Mexican or S.American?
When those groups start impacting job availability, wages & crime let me know.

Oh no sir; illegal is illegal. Isn't that what people say? That illegals are flouting our laws by skirting around the immigration system?

If we're going after Mexicans, better go just as hard after the Polish. Otherwise, you're kind of generalizing and playing favorites, and you can't claim you stand for the rule of law anymore.

LOL... I have to disagree, because I had a white family from hell move in by me one time.. This dude had Billy goats and Pitt bulls in the back yard. Once the Pitt bulls got loose, and they killed the goats. The neighbors kids had to see that crap. Good grief... The father came over and borrowed a chainsaw from me, well that was it for ever seeing that chainsaw again. When asked he said he lent it to a friend. What the heck !!!!! As time went by the family fell apart even more. He finally went to jail on past warrants from another state he came from. Good riddens I thought.
Interesting post. My neighbors and I (in an over 55 community) are going through a similar situation. About a year ago a blue-eyed blonde and her late teen kids moved in nearby. Her son had a noisy mountain bike he’d race around. The mother would throw the windows open and play crappy music full blast. And the pig has three dogs that barked incessantly throughout the day. The hag also raced her car through the neighborhood and would sometimes leave her car double-parked with the door wide open and the radio blaring full blast for ten minutes at time.

The woman has told neighbors that she is proud of being a bigot. And some neighbors have told me they avoid talking politics with her because she is such a rabid trump supporter.

The great news is that they are finally moving out. The neighbors are ecstatic. I’ve had black, hispanic, white, and japanese neighbors. This cheap cracker, and her inbred brood, was by far the worst. Losers come in all colors.

You know a lot of the Mexicans in the southwest live there because their ancestors lived there before the United States took that land from Mexico, right? They're not just a bunch of border hoppers. They just live in the same area they always have.
That's not gonna fly.

Oh no sir; illegal is illegal. Isn't that what people say? That illegals are flouting our laws by skirting around the immigration system?

If we're going after Mexicans, better go just as hard after the Polish. Otherwise, you're kind of generalizing and playing favorites, and you can't claim you stand for the rule of law anymore.
And what about First Plagiarist, Malaria trump?

She worked here illegally as a model without proper documents. Why is there no whining about that?

Report: Melania Trump worked in U.S. without proper permit

And what about First Plagiarist, Malaria trump?

She worked here illegally as a model without proper documents. Why is there no whining about that?

Report: Melania Trump worked in U.S. without proper permit

As I recall, there is no proof she was working illegally. Evidence, but no proof.

Forum List

Back