The GOP IS The Food Stamp Party

• Banned
He's posted this 100 times already

how does he get away it?
Rottenecards_1878378_5crym43hzd.png

He's posted this 100 times already

how does he get away it?

That's the problem with freedom of speech. Morons get to say what they want as well. Let me guess, he's been shot down every time too? That just means create a same old thread with a different title.

Why is it that every major city that collapses from debt, lack of economic opportunity and poverty has been controlled by the Democratic Party?

Why is it that every major city that collapses from debt, lack of economic opportunity and poverty has been controlled by the Democratic Party?

I think it has a lot to do with the cockroaches that live in those cities. What say you?

I don't understand the owners of this place. I don't understand why they left just keep caving now.

I'm gone probably in a couple of months if they can't get their shit together.

So are others.

Fuck this nightmare.

I think it has a lot to do with the cockroaches that live in those cities. What say you?
I willing to admit that I'm not sure what you mean.. actual cockroaches or metaphorical?

They're also the creators of the high growth in low-paying jobs which they tout as if falling wages is a good thing. I suppose it is as far as the people who pay those wages are concerned. That, of course, begs the next question of who's supposed to buy the products being produced if a greater number of people are spending a larger percentage of their income on necessities as opposed to having a disposable income.

But when you're cutting education spending across the board and Americans can no longer afford the higher education spots which are being filled by foreign students in greater and greater numbers, what else would you expect? Increasingly, the American worker can no longer compete on the same level with the newly educated classes in countries like India and China because those countries are investing in their futures while America is increasingly become a wage-slave country with the disparity between the rich and poor increasing. That's conservative America.

I don't understand the owners of this place. I don't understand why they left just keep caving now.

So are others.

Fuck this nightmare.
I know I have a heart because if you leave I will be heartbroken, how about a hug?

So are others.

Fuck this nightmare.

Yeah? Let's try this. Freedom of speech means exactly what it says. I more than likely agree with you politically. I don't agree with censoring the other side's political opinions. They're entitled to be as wrong as they want to.

So, let's get back on track and not turn this into a board thing. The fact is, everyone with a functioning brain cell knows the GOP isn't the food stamp party. It's an absurd statement.

I willing to admit that I'm not sure what you mean.. actual cockroaches or metaphorical?
Well my friend... they both live together in close proximity, so telling them apart can get a little dicey.

Forum List

Back