🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The GOP's "agenda" for the next two years

More of the same.

Lies and obstruction.

Fight job creation and economic recovery while giving more money to the 1%.

That's what they've said and I believe them.

Hopefully the agenda will be to stop the rape of the United States by our "president" (and I use that term loosely).

Hopefully the agenda will be to stop the rape of the United States by our "president" (and I use that term loosely).

You must enjoy being butt-raped, otherwise you wouldn't be supporting the ultra-con Tea Baggers.

Here, this should get you real hot.

rectangle.jpg

JOBS - JOBS - JOBS - JOBS - Secure the Border - JOBS - JOBS - JOBS - JOBS - Make the ACA workable - JOBS - JOBS- JOBS- Keystone pipeline

Sounds like a plan to me.

And, with Harry Reid gone - these things WILL happen. Then it will be up to Barry to serve as the Commander-In Obstruction with his "veto pen".

You must enjoy being butt-raped, otherwise you wouldn't be supporting the ultra-con Tea Baggers.

As usual, little hazelnut can't refute anything the TEA Party has actually said, or find anything wrong with it.

But he hates them anyway. So he calls them names, insults them, and tries to bring up deviant sexual practices, something he is apparently experienced in.

If he does what he usually does after making a post, he will now vanish from the thread and run away.

It SHOULD be used loosely. He's a clown. He's a faculty lounge communist. He doesn't have enough sense to come in from the rain.

As usual, little hazelnut can't refute anything the TEA Party has actually said, or find anything wrong with it.

But he hates them anyway. So he calls them names, insults them, and tries to bring up deviant sexual practices, something he is apparently experienced in.

If he does what he usually does after making a post, he will now vanish from the thread and run away.

Poor little Punk-Assed Hazelnut.

JOBS - JOBS - Make the ACA workable - JOBS - JOBS-
The ACA can't be made workable, any more than a badly-designed, crashed plane can be made flyable. It must be thrown out in toto, and a clean start made.

And if the Federal government will stick to its Constitutionally-assigned powers (for a change), it will stay out of the health care and insurance business, and let the States and the People handle it. The Fed govt has made a mess of it for the last 70 years. Time for that to end.

GOP Agenda

1. Kill Obamacare
2. Drill baby, drill
3. Cut taxes on the wealthy
4. Block abortion
5. Reverse Gay Marriage
6. Cut worker protections
7. Reduce environmental regulations
9. Block funding to green energy

The ACA can't be made workable, any more than a badly-designed, crashed plane can be made flyable. It must be thrown out in toto, and a clean start made.

And if the Federal government will stick to its Constitutionally-assigned powers (for a change), it will stay out of the health care and insurance business, and let the States and the People handle it. The Fed govt has made a mess of it for the last 70 years. Time for that to end.

Couldn't agree more. Unfortunately, the GOP will try to piece-meal the ACA a little at a time. Big mistake. Defund it - then re-work the entire thing into something that is transparent (how that Gruber?) and done in the light of day so we don't have to "pass it - to see what's in it".

I'm not really sure, however, if the GOP will want to "take that stand" - but I sincerely hope that they do. I am POSITIVE, however, that they are going to put these pussies in the Democrat party on notice - the dems are going to have to go on record with their votes. That will KILL them in 16.

Couldn't agree more. Unfortunately, the GOP will try to piece-meal the ACA a little at a time. Big mistake. Defund it - then re-work the entire thing into something that is transparent (how that Gruber?) and done in the light of day so we don't have to "pass it - to see what's in it".

I'm not really sure, however, if the GOP will want to "take that stand" - but I sincerely hope that they do. I am POSITIVE, however, that they are going to put these pussies in the Democrat party on notice - the dems are going to have to go on record with their votes. That will KILL them in 16.
It'll be interesting to see whether the Democrats (who will be running again) will continue to back Obama and all his lawlessness (which may end their careers) or throw him under the bus the way he does them. With a vindictive president like Obama, that may end their careers as well.

unfortunately i think the GOP number ONE agenda will be to stem the lawlessness of the tyrant in office....the mask has finally come off.....

Forum List

Back