The government of Oregon has left Trump off of it its online voter guide.

Democrats are planning to start a civil war after Trump wins.
I thought (D) were pussies and don't own guns.

How is this possible ?

Maybe the (D) will use their Large Brains to get Cult Members Shooting at each other.

It's funny how every "accident," "glitch," and "error" is always in favor of the Democrats and against the Republicans.

There's no way that wasn't done on purpose.

This is election interference.

If you retards had checked before rushing to post you would have seen this…

Former President Donald Trump won’t appear on a voters’ pamphlet mailed across Oregon because the 2024 GOP nominee missed the deadline to submit a statement in the informational guide, officials said.

Trump, along with his running mate Ohio Sen. JD Vance, will still be on the state’s ballot in his quest to retake the White House this November, but will be one of three presidential candidates that won’t show up in the booklet recently sent out to 3 million voters, according to reports.

Along with not submitting a candidate statement, his campaign did not fork over a fee of $3,500,
the Oregon Capitol Chronicle reported last month.

How is this possible ?

Valid point, but they always find a way to throw a tantrum when they don't get their way. Maybe they will just resort to the good ole' fashion Democratic pasttime...burning and looting.

Can you 'timeline' the moment that Raskin said the D want to start a Civil War?
He said they are going to declare trump disqualified and create angry mobs of maga. If he gets his way, everyone loses. I suggest you join me in speaking out against it.

How is this possible ?

Maybe the (D) will use their Large Brains to get Cult Members Shooting at each other.
Demofks are kkk still and a cult

Demofks are kkk still and a cult
Southern KKK copy.png
kkk.png

Here's the official statement:

Statement on the Oregon Voters’ Guide​

October 10, 2024

Many people are wondering why no campaign statement from President Donald J. Trump was included in the Oregon Voters’ Guide which arrived in Oregonians’ mailboxes this week. The decision not to submit a statement was made by the Trump campaign earlier this year.
Rest assured: President Trump WILL be on your ballot, along with other strong, common-sense Republican candidates. Learn about them all on the ORP Candidates page: Republican Candidates - Oregon Republican Party.
President Trump wants Oregonians to know that he values their support and their vote, and that he needs all Oregonians to vote both for the Trump/Vance team and for Republican candidates down the ballot to help him lead our country out of the disastrous inflation, failed border policies, and threat of war that the Biden-Harris administration has brought down on Americans. He encourages Oregonians to vote early to help Republicans turn out an overwhelming victory in November.
October 15 is the deadline to register to vote in the November 5 election. Ballots will be mailed beginning Wednesday, October 16.
Voters should double check their voter registration to be sure that they are registered at their current address and that their voter information has not been inadvertently changed, especially if they have recently had any DMV transactions. Check your registration at Oregon Secretary of State’s My Vote website at Oregon Secretary of State, and then join us in voting for Republican candidates up and down the ballot just as soon as you receive your ballot in the mail.

Forum List

Back