The great replacement is and was always an electoral strategy. Is such a strategy divisive?

You mean spoken like a US citizen who understands America, unlike YOU.

Both, of course.

No such thing. All US citizens are equally US citizens whether YOU like it or not, LOSER.
Hahaha….it’s actually quite sad that you soverignty hating globalists put such little value on a United States citizenship. Gee, I wonder why all diverse and multicultural shitholes are the filthy shitholes they are.

An anchor baby is a barely-American present on a stolen citizenship. They are what good core Americans consider second class “citizens”.
I bet you do imagine we're second class citizens in your little safe space cosplay world. In the real world we're the growing majority but you can always play pretend in the park if it makes you feel better. LARPing is a better past time anyway for you soft Simps. 😄

I bet you do imagine we're second class citizens in your little safe space cosplay world. In the real world we're the growing majority but you can always play pretend in the park if it makes you feel better. LARPing is a better past time anyway for you soft Simps. 😄
I’m good with that…myself and my all white family will continue to relocate (because we can) as dark people destroy all communities they inhabit….eventually we’ll settle in an all white nation and watch you filthy fucks burn this shithole to fucking ground….I CAN’T WAIT!

I’m good with that…myself and my all white family will continue to relocate (because we can) as dark people destroy all communities they inhabit….eventually we’ll settle in an all white nation and watch you filthy fucks burn this shithole to fucking ground….I CAN’T WAIT!

Don't wait. GTFO of my country now, LOSER.

You mean you and your family will continue to retreat.... from America.... because you're soft. 😄

Same as any other US citizen.
NEGATIVE….and the distinction to be made is simple for core Americans….Real American children are raised in households that speak the english language, in one that values our constitution, American ideals and the American way…Core Americans accept the fact that they may bear some responsibility in raising children born here to American parents. This shit is so simple for legit Americans.

Forum List

Back