The greater issue.... Sex by coercion or Freedom by choice?

dpr112yme

Jul 1, 2016
Which would you say would be the greater issue among young adults and young children? 18 years of age and under. Would you say that it might be sex by coercion or freedom by choice? Has any Presidential Nominate (2016) addressed any concern over the children of America rather than trying to explain Constitutional standings as Americans?

Could you name one American 'Issue' that has been addressed that focuses on the youth and the 'family' of America rather than the One individual agendas which each American deals with daily?

Masturbation is apparently self-rape in some circles...I.kid.you.not.

Lowering the age that adults can have sex with minors just isn't going to be an election topic. Statutory Rape isn't going away and neither are those men who are on sex offender lists for fucking their 17 year old girlfriends.

Leave it to the legislatures, parents, and cops to figure the OP out.

I wasn't implying on any pedophilic instances. I was referring to sex by awakening awareness and the family's role in the awakening processes of their children. And apart from the sexual aspect, has any Presidential Nominate addressed any family related agendas as of yet? Apart from the sexual part..

I wasn't implying on any pedophilic instances. I was referring to sex by awakening awareness and the family's role in the awakening processes of their children. And apart from the sexual aspect, has any Presidential Nominate addressed any family related agendas as of yet? Apart from the sexual part..
we've got to remember that there are always new children entering into grade school every year.

we've got to remember that there are always NEW children entering into grade school every year.

I'm just wondering if any Presidential Nominate or hopeful has any concern for the 'family' over concern for private and/or public profits. Kind of like a 'little bit of focus on the family... ' as well as other issues and agendas...

Forum List

Back