The Greatest Problem...and The Solution

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Every day, headlines of a new atrocity....the source clear and evident, except those trained never to think or deny the NYTimes.

The Problem:
"Istanbul attack: Dozens killed at Turkish nightclub, official says"
Istanbul attack: Dozens killed at Turkish nightclub, official says - CNN.com

How far behind can the media be with the ubiquitous "motive unknown."

The Solution:
December 15, 1945 MacArthur orders the end of Shinto as Japanese state religion which incorporated a belief that the emperor was devine.

On this very day, January the first, in 1946, the victorious forces of the United States....'back to back world war winners"...forced the losers to change their religion:

Emperor Hirohito announces to the Japanese people that the divinity accredited to him is merely myth and legend.

You know what has to be done.

Every day, headlines of a new atrocity....the source clear and evident, except those trained never to think or deny the NYTimes.

The Problem:

The Solution:
December 15, 1945 MacArthur orders the end of Shinto as Japanese state religion which incorporated a belief that the emperor was devine.

On this very day, January the first, in 1946, the victorious forces of the United States....'back to back world war winners"...forced the losers to change their religion:

Emperor Hirohito announces to the Japanese people that the divinity accredited to him is merely myth and legend.

But it was Santa Claus who committed the attack, and even if it was a Kurdish rebel attack both worship the Morning Star.

The Problem:

The Solution:

But it was Santa Claus who committed the attack, and even if it was a Kurdish rebel attack both worship the Morning Star.
So the self proclaimed top Jewish Prophet, YOU, are claiming this is the fault of the Christians. Wow. You really are a deluded piece of shit.

Just as MacArthur forced .....FORCED....an enemy to alter their 'religion' to avoid the source of the problem.....so must Islam be FORCED to change the Q'ran.

The book is a manual of warfare, and brooks no other views, with the punishment being death.

The woman Brooke Goldstein lays out the reason for terrorism and the solution.

Last edited:

The Problem:

The Solution:

So the self proclaimed top Jewish Prophet, YOU, are claiming this is the fault of the Christians. Wow. You really are a deluded piece of shit.

It's called a Joke(at the expense of the perp not the victims), try to enjoy life, start by asking yourself why Jesus makes you so miserable. Terrorists have dressed up like woman, Rabbis and here we see he dressed like Santa to go undetected. It's why we need to strengthen our borders, because they can easily appear as South American Imigrants.

And yes today's Jihaadis are mostly the result of the Church, who's synods and hate propaganda was emulated by Nazis who taught and influenced the head mufti Arafat's uncle when he fled to Berlin. He brought back these techniques of hate propaganda and infiltrated terrorism, used to recruit anger in the same way the church uses you and your anger to demonize the Jews on this forum. Fact.

Just as MacArthur forced .....FORCED....an enemy to alter their 'religion' to avoid the source of the problem.....so must Islam be FORCED to change the Q'ran.

The book is a manual of warfare, and brooks no other views, with the punishment being death.

Not to change the Book, but how to interpret it or how people use it. That's up to the Imams, but this is why a central spiritual advisor mediator becomes so important.
The Vatican fails to provide this to the world, because it knows squat about how things are and is not inclusive nor based on reality. It pretty much caused the problems you see today including influencing the Jihaadist propaganda machine.
The Jews have no equal rights to their own Mikdash so the world lacks spiritual light eminating from YeruShalem which could help guide even how the Quran is perceived and used and how behavior and social sciences are comprehended.

The Problem:

The Solution:

It's called a Joke(at the expense of the perp not the victims), try to enjoy life, start by asking yourself why Jesus makes you so miserable. Terrorists have dressed up like woman, Rabbis and here we see he dressed like Santa to go undetected. It's why we need to strengthen our borders, because they can easily appear as South American Imigrants.

And yes today's Jihaadis are mostly the result of the Church, who's synods and hate propaganda was emulated by Nazis who taught and influenced the head mufti Arafat's uncle when he fled to Berlin. He brought back these techniques of hate propaganda and infiltrated terrorism, used to recruit anger in the same way the church uses you and your anger to demonize the Jews on this forum. Fact.
I absolutely enjoy life. I wake up each day excited and alive. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. I have chosen the better portion and it will not be taken from me, despite you attempts to do so. Discouragement is the chief weapon of the enemy. It has no effect upon me whatsoever.

dng, said:
"I absolutely enjoy life. I wake up each day excited and alive. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. I have chosen the better portion and it will not be taken from me, despite you attempts to do so. Discouragement is the chief weapon of the enemy. It has no effect upon me whatsoever."

So you got your Tourette Syndrome from Jesus? Tell us how speratic cussing fits translate from impulse to actually going and typing them?

Caught yourself Quote:
"Discouragement is the chief weapon of the enemy"

So you finally admit you are the enemy of the Biblical God of Israel, the Torah, and his Rabbis,
since you deflected everything you've been doing into that ACCUSATION.
SATAN IS THE ACCUSER, you now admit you are the accuser and adversary.
Congrats, admitting you are the satanist is the first step in getting help.

Last edited:
dng, said:
"I absolutely enjoy life. I wake up each day excited and alive. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. I have chosen the better portion and it will not be taken from me, despite you attempts to do so. Discouragement is the chief weapon of the enemy. It has no effect upon me whatsoever."

So you got your Tourette Syndrome from Jesus? Tell us how speratic cussing fits translate from impulse to actually going and typing them?

Caught yourself Quote:
"Discouragement is the chief weapon of the enemy"

So you finally admit you are the enemy of the Biblical God of Israel, the Torah, and his Rabbis,
since you deflected everything you've been doing into that ACCUSATION.
SATAN IS THE ACCUSER, you now admit you are the accuser and adversary.
Congrats, admitting you are the satanist is the first step in getting help.
No. I am saying that you are trying to discourage Christians. I am saying that you are the enemy. I am saying that your attempts to discourage me will fail.

You accuse others of what you do and are. You are incapable of praising God. Prove me wrong. Praise God. Let's see you do it. You can't.

king of ding.jpg

Have no fear--the bible promises--Babylon the great( worldwide false religions=99% of them) will be done away with--this will happen soon, but that triggers the tribulation, then Har-mageddon. Then Gods kingdom takes full control.

The Problem:

The Solution:

Japs were honourable people. Muslims are animals, that's what religion does to some people.

Have no fear--the bible promises--Babylon the great( worldwide false religions=99% of them) will be done away with--this will happen soon, but that triggers the tribulation, then Har-mageddon. Then Gods kingdom takes full control.

Spent time at Mt Megiddo, Israel, this summer...

So far....no sign of either army.

That's because it is a spiritual battle not physical and Megiddo is a place that's true but there is no such place as Armageddon that is a faulty teaching but don't take my word for it research it for yourselves... By the way the English word for Rosh is Head as in Rosh HaShanah ( head of the new year etc etc) it does not stand for Russia...If there is a battle that takes place it might be from the north which goes directly through Ankara Turkey but if you pay attention there already is a confederate of nations fighting it out in Syria which was part of ancient Israel so Israel itself the little part that she lives in now may not be affected at all....It pays to keep your eyes open on these subjects and not follow error filled teachings...By the way about the Japanese that is not correct the Japanese where not honourable in many instances including the slaughtering of many civilians in Shanghigh and possible cannabalism in far flung areas....Keeping of sex slaves and on and on...There were other attrocities committed by them but no ones hands are clean when it comes to war

That's because it is a spiritual battle not physical and Megiddo is a place that's true but there is no such place as Armageddon that is a faulty teaching but don't take my word for it research it for yourselves... By the way the English word for Rosh is Head as in Rosh HaShanah ( head of the new year etc etc) it does not stand for Russia...If there is a battle that takes place it might be from the north which goes directly through Ankara Turkey but if you pay attention there already is a confederate of nations fighting it out in Syria which was part of ancient Israel so Israel itself the little part that she lives in now may not be affected at all....It pays to keep your eyes open on these subjects and not follow error filled teachings...By the way about the Japanese that is not correct the Japanese where not honourable in many instances including the slaughtering of many civilians in Shanghigh and possible cannabalism in far flung areas....Keeping of sex slaves and on and on...There were other attrocities committed by them but no ones hands are clean when it comes to war

It was tongue in cheek, you dope.

What's the matter have you waited all this time to get back at me because I showed you before the communism had its basis in Christianity tsk tsk... No need to be insulting about it my dear I just put that out there so people reading these threads could figure things out for themselves besides most dope does come from these areas as that is how the leaders of those nations get illicit money to fund themselves... Assad is notorious for it as are others....wink...

What's the matter have you waited all this time to get back at me because I showed you before the communism had its basis in Christianity tsk tsk... No need to be insulting about it my dear I just put that out there so people reading these threads could figure things out for themselves besides most dope does come from these areas as that is how the leaders of those nations get illicit money to fund themselves... Assad is notorious for it as are others....wink...

If I had a nickel for every time I have ever thought of you in any way.....I still wouldn't have a nickel.

Get lost.....

...or, in your case, stay lost.

That is what I love about you your incredible kindness... One must wonder about your choice of super girl as your handle at least she had the milk of human kindness which you obviously lack .. Maybe that is why you picked her to make up for your shortcomings...By the way in some places in Brooklyn I understand you could buy a pickle for a nickel at least one can get something tasty out f the deal instead of the distasteful " toungue" that you like to wag so much out of your proverbial cheek..

Forum List

Back