The greatest tragedy in U.S. history

You must have come from Old Money, because you are obviously not bright enough to have made it yourself. I'm 40 now, going back to finish my degree, working while doing so...and yet you belittle me for it?

The better question is why are you attacking people who are not belittling you and who are in fact admiring what you are doing?

Look back at what you said, and tell me that didn't come across as demeaning.
Yeah....it is sooooooooo "demeaning" to point out that our current system is 100% illegal/unconstitutional and that all of these needs should be met by foundations. :eusa_doh:

Yep, I go on expensive cruises, I buy all the newest clothes, I have like 6 iPhones....

See! This is what I am talking about.

You would think these haters have LESS than a welfare recipient.
Why else be so jealous and resentful?

And dude, getting some help on food is no big deal. Students been getting help for a long time of some sort or other. When you make the big bucks, make a big donation to a food pantry.

Yep, exactly. Someone who's 8-year-old kid has a better phone than I do, and they act like this is a lifestyle people WANT to live. Hell, I've volunteered my time at the animal shelter, and I've done things for people despite not having much myself, and not think twice about it, yet here we have people complaining because maybe a penny of their paycheck goes towards a program that helps put food on the table for families, and you would think they are having their finger nails pulled out.

Yep, I go on expensive cruises, I buy all the newest clothes, I have like 6 iPhones....

And dude, getting some help on food is no big deal. Students been getting help for a long time of some sort or other. When you make the big bucks, make a big donation to a food pantry.

Yep, exactly. Someone who's 8-year-old kid has a better phone than I do, and they act like this is a lifestyle people WANT to live. Hell, I've volunteered my time at the animal shelter, and I've done things for people despite not having much myself, and not think twice about it, yet here we have people complaining because maybe a penny of their paycheck goes towards a program that helps put food on the table for families, and you would think they are having their finger nails pulled out.
Dude....if I had a "penny" of my paycheck go towards government programs, I would dance an irish-jig in the streets and revel in paying it.

Do you have any idea what a normal person pays in taxes in the U.S.? Be honest....

You must have come from Old Money, because you are obviously not bright enough to have made it yourself. I'm 40 now, going back to finish my degree, working while doing so...and yet you belittle me for it?

The better question is why are you attacking people who are not belittling you and who are in fact admiring what you are doing?

Yeah....it is sooooooooo "demeaning" to point out that our current system is 100% illegal/unconstitutional and that all of these needs should be met by foundations. :eusa_doh:

How is it illegal to have social programs that were voted on by elected officials? Even if there were "Foundations" paying for all the social programs, you would be paying taxes to pay the salaries of government officials that would monitor those foundations to make sure they were legit.

Dude....if I had a "penny" of my paycheck go towards government programs, I would dance an irish-jig in the streets and revel in paying it.

Do you have any idea what a normal person pays in taxes in the U.S.? Be honest....

Uh, yeah...and as has already been stated, MOST of that money goes for things like the military.

Let me give you a very good example of something. Look at the country of Costa Rica. It's beautiful, many people want to live there... and they don't have a standing national army. What they do have is very low cost social programs, funded by the money that would have gone towards a very expensive army.

So while I don't advocate getting rid of the military, I do think it is ridiculous when people put all the blame on their taxes towards social programs when the military spends multitudes more money than any of the social programs.

How is it illegal to have social programs that were voted on by elected officials?
Because the U.S. Constitution explicitly restricts the federal government to 18 enumerated powers and social assistance isn't one of them. The fact that you believe anything voted on by Congress is constitutional is fucking sad. Tomorrow, Congress could easily vote to make it ok to rape women or hang n*gggers. Would that make it ok in your mind, just because Congress approved it?

Even if there were "Foundations" paying for all the social programs, you would be paying taxes to pay the salaries of government officials that would monitor those foundations to make sure they were legit.
Um...no you wouldn't. At all. Government doesn't need to "monitor" shit. Do you think the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation is "monitored" by government?!?! :eusa_doh:

You should really try getting your facts straight before commenting.

Uh, yeah...and as has already been stated, MOST of that money goes for things like the military.

Let me give you a very good example of something. Look at the country of Costa Rica. It's beautiful, many people want to live there... and they don't have a standing national army. What they do have is very low cost social programs, funded by the money that would have gone towards a very expensive army.

So while I don't advocate getting rid of the military, I do think it is ridiculous when people put all the blame on their taxes towards social programs when the military spends multitudes more money than any of the social programs.
But here is the difference - defense is the Constitutional responsibility of the federal government. Social assistance is not. And....we all feel like we get something for our money with defense - something priceless called liberty. I don't feel like I get a damn thing when Congress wastes $0.99 of every $1.00 they take from me in social assistance and gives the other $0.01 to someone in need.

How is it illegal to have social programs that were voted on by elected officials?
Because the U.S. Constitution explicitly restricts the federal government to 18 enumerated powers and social assistance isn't one of them. The fact that you believe anything voted on by Congress is constitutional is fucking sad. Tomorrow, Congress could easily vote to make it ok to rape women or hang n*gggers. Would that make it ok in your mind, just because Congress approved it?

Even if there were "Foundations" paying for all the social programs, you would be paying taxes to pay the salaries of government officials that would monitor those foundations to make sure they were legit.
Um...no you wouldn't. At all. Government doesn't need to "monitor" shit. Do you think the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation is "monitored" by government?!?! :eusa_doh:

You should really try getting your facts straight before commenting.

If it is so unConstituional, then why, why, has these social programs been around a hundred years and yet the Supreme Court hasn't ruled against them? You know...the whole idea of Check and Balances? Legalizing rape? Wow, this is where your argument is headed? You might as well at this point take a seat at the table with Dale Smith

Ok, do you not realize what a Foundation is? Anything that receives tax exempt status IS monitored by the government.

And I'm betting who ever "stated" it doesn't have a clue.

Around 65% for the middle class America. That's the obnoxious, downright criminal percentage of taxes we pay. American's have to work from January 1st until May 1st just to cover our income tax. No other taxes - just income tax. You don't find it infuriating that when you have to work, you labor for four months for your employer completely for free?!? 1/3 of the entire year is spent laboring with not a damn thing to show for it. Literally, not even a single penny. Then lump on top of that property tax, sales tax, gas tax, cell phone tax, dividends tax, etc. and any sane, rational person would ask "how much fucking money to these parasitic animals in government need"?!?

I'm sorry - but 40% in taxes is outrageous. 65% is fucking criminal and inexcusable. Working until May every year just to cover my income tax is inexcusable.

But here is the difference - defense is the Constitutional responsibility of the federal government. Social assistance is not. And....we all feel like we get something for our money with defense - something priceless called liberty. I don't feel like I get a damn thing when Congress wastes $0.99 of every $1.00 they take from me in social assistance and gives the other $0.01 to someone in need.

Ok, so you want Federal Government when it is convenient for your tax dollars? So you believe in states having the majority of the power except when you feel they shouldn't? Sounds about right.

And I'm betting who ever "stated" it doesn't have a clue.

Around 65% for the middle class America. That's the obnoxious, downright criminal percentage of taxes we pay. American's have to work from January 1st until May 1st just to cover our income tax. No other taxes - just income tax. You don't find it infuriating that when you have to work, you labor for four months for your employer completely for free?!? 1/3 of the entire year is spent laboring with not a damn thing to show for it. Literally, not even a single penny. Then lump on top of that property tax, sales tax, gas tax, cell phone tax, dividends tax, etc. and any sane, rational person would ask "how much fucking money to these parasitic animals in government need"?!?

I'm sorry - but 40% in taxes is outrageous. 65% is fucking criminal and inexcusable. Working until May every year just to cover my income tax is inexcusable.

...and you use every loop hole possible to get a huge chunk of that back. And you don't care that large corporations do the same, and you end up being the one who foots their bill. You have misguided anger. You should be mad at the big money who are forcing people to work for slave wages that forces them to need to use social programs, only for those large corporations to turn around and take some of your tax dollars on the back end.

If it is so unConstituional, then why, why, has these social programs been around a hundred years and yet the Supreme Court hasn't ruled against them?
Jesus....you view the world like a 4 year old child. Why hasn't the Supreme Court ruled agains them? Because nearly everyone in the Supreme Court blatantly ignores the U.S. Constitution and abuses their seat of power to either push their own agenda or to push the agenda of the party that nominated them for the court (as is the case with Sotomayor and Kagen).

The federal government simply does not have the power to force citizens to purchase a good or a service. And yet that's exactly what Obamacare does and yet Obamacare was upheld by the Supreme Court. Why? Because Ginsburg, Sotomayor, Kagen, etc. were simply rubber stamping their party's agenda. And Chief Justice Roberts was playing political games (his opinion stated "elections have consequences" - the asshole thought that he could enrage the American people by approving it and then they would vote Obama out in his second term).

Ok, so you want Federal Government when it is convenient for your tax dollars? So you believe in states having the majority of the power except when you feel they shouldn't? Sounds about right.
Uh....no dude. I believe in the people and the states having all of the power except for the 18 enumerated powers delegated to the federal government by the U.S. Constitution. Why is it so horrifying for you to have your state handle social assistance? Gasp! Oh the horrors....

...and you use every loop hole possible to get a huge chunk of that back. And you don't care that large corporations do the same, and you end up being the one who foots their bill. You have misguided anger. You should be mad at the big money who are forcing people to work for slave wages that forces them to need to use social programs, only for those large corporations to turn around and take some of your tax dollars on the back end.

No....you have misguided anger. Corporations are doing exactly what they were designed to do - make money. And everyone who works for them earns exactly what they are worth. Not a penny more. Not a penny less.

It's government that has violated what they were designed to do. They don't exist to spend over $1 trillion per year on social assistance. Like I said a few posts ago, you really need to get your facts straight before committing.

If it is so unConstituional, then why, why, has these social programs been around a hundred years and yet the Supreme Court hasn't ruled against them?
Jesus....you view the world like a 4 year old child. Why hasn't the Supreme Court ruled agains them? Because nearly everyone in the Supreme Court blatantly ignores the U.S. Constitution and abuses their seat of power to either push their own agenda or to push the agenda of the party that nominated them for the court (as is the case with Sotomayor and Kagen).

The federal government simply does not have the power to force citizens to purchase a good or a service. And yet that's exactly what Obamacare does and yet Obamacare was upheld by the Supreme Court. Why? Because Ginsburg, Sotomayor, Kagen, etc. were simply rubber stamping their party's agenda. And Chief Justice Roberts was playing political games (his opinion stated "elections have consequences" - the asshole thought that he could enrage the American people by approving it and then they would vote Obama out in his second term).

Like a 4 year-old? I think you view it like an 80-year-old man sitting on his porch telling the kids to get off his lawn. You only look at things from your perspective which is obviously muddied by your misguided anger. The framers of the Constitution, and those that fought for our freedoms, put forth this system for us to use...those same people that you mentioned in the OP, and now you are saying their system is shit. You sir have become the American Tragedy. In one thread you are now railing against the very same thing you set out to defend. How ironic.

No - it's not the murder of 5 police officers in Dallas, or 3 police officers in Louisiana. It's not 9/11 or the Oklahoma City bombing. It's not the Watts Riots, the LA Riots, or the New Orleans Riots. It's not the $19 trillion in national debt or the erosion or rights. Unbelievably, it's not even slavery.

The greatest tragedy in U.S. history (in world history for that matter) is the unimaginable sacrifices men and women who founded this country and fought in wars to protect it, made - only to have modern-day liberals take their sacrifices and turn them into bargaining chips to be traded in for pitiful government table scraps and other handouts.

I guess for some - who never had to make any sacrifices and had freedom handed to them on a silver platter - liberty just doesn't mean that much. Millions throughout U.S. history made tremendous sacrifices - up to and including giving their lives - only to have it voluntarily surrendered by those on the left for some stamps allowing the purchase of cigarettes and beer.

The Sacrifices Made by the Men Who Signed the Declaration

Of course corporate welfare is many times more dollars than social welfare.
lets look at that shall we?
the corporation pays employees that in turn pay taxes. So, the corporation is generating income for the treasury department.
The scum that suck off of the taxpayer do nothing for society, they are a useless drain.
If you were looking at your household expenses and saw something you were paying for that served you no purpose, you would get rid of whatever that thing might be.
try again, there is no such thing as corporate welfare, unless you refer to all of those green companies that took our money, paid their executives and then went under.. Of course thats different in your mind because your idiot obama came up with the idea

Wrong. Corporate welfare goes directly to profit. No company that received corporate welfare couldn't have afforded to do it themselves with their own monies, they used the Republican started taxpayer subsidy racket.

As usual, you go to the rim and get the ball slapped into the cheap seats. Your beloved "gubermint" IS a corporate entity and it has over 185,000 subsidiaries that you can find on Dun and Bradstreet. The foreign owned banking oligarchs that took USA.INC into receivership in 1912 as "successor to contract" to provide the 19 enumerated/essential services in a for profit venture owns the majority shares in every Fortune 500 corporation and their subsidiaries. The politicians in D.C are nothing but corporate officers that have to answer to the shareholders of USA.INC You are simply an indentured debt slave that works three to four months a year for free. You were made a surety on the debt due to the Chapter 11 bankruptcy of 1933 when your parents "registered" you with the birth certificate that was printed on bond paper. Your labor was pledged as collateral on a dbet that you do not owe. USA.INC rakes in the profits and conceals them in offshore accounts while giving us their company credit card to pay. They offshore jobs to third world countries with lax environmental laws and cheap labor becomes it improves their bottom line and it's all "tax free"....can you handle the truth? I seriously doubt it.

You're writing that corporate America and Republicans are the reason that the American worker is getting screwed?

[

...you mean while I finish my degree and then get a high paying job where I'll pay a lot more than my fair share of taxes? You are the worst kind of idiot...and how come you never answered my question about being religious? Oh yeah, because this isn't a time that is convenient for you to hide behind your professed religion. That only time that is convenient is when you are using it to try and climb the corporate ladder to get a higher paying job.

With Obama's economy a lot of people with college degrees are flipping burgers nowadays. If (heaven forbid) Crooked Hillary gets elected things will only get worse.

If you are paying not paying income taxes at age 40 and if you are on welfare the chances of you being productive enough in your life time to actually contribute more than you have taken is probably very slim.

You must have come from Old Money, because you are obviously not bright enough to have made it yourself. I'm 40 now, going back to finish my degree, working while doing so...and yet you belittle me for it? As I said before, I've worked all my life, and I'm only in the position I'm in now because of some bad things that have happened in my life, most of which weren't my fault. I don't feel any need to go into any further detail because...well it wouldn't make any difference to an asshat like you so I would be wasting my time. I've paid lots of taxes throughout the years, and I will pay a lot more taxes before I die. LOTS more than I will have ever taken out of the system. And, as someone has already stated, do you bitch and moan this much when a $30 million dollar military plane crashes? Or when a $1 billion dollar satellite gets destroyed? I already offered to pay back your portion of the food stamps I get, but you didn't take me up on that offer. Hell I'll send you a penny and that should cover about 100 people's worth of food stamps that come out of YOUR taxes. Then will you shut the fuck up? Of course you won't, because you are a sad pathetic person. And once again you're too ashamed to answer the question about your religion. Pathetic.

and for the record, I don't pretend to be what I'm not, I can call you what you are because I shoot from the hip and call them like I see them...and I'm agnostic. I don't pretend to be religious to impress people.

I belittle you for being on welfare at age 40. You deserve it.

You need to be paying you own bills and not taking the money that other people earned. You are not entitled to the fruits of somebody's else's labor because you are alive.

End Times and we have a front row seat.
Christians have been predicting the "End Times" for 2000 years. One day they'll be right, but the odds are in our favor it won't be in our lifetimes.

The 'end of times' is a marketing ploy by religions to get you to church and put monies in the 'offering' pan.

'If you want to get rich, you don't write science fiction, you create a religion'.........L Ron Hubbard

[

...you mean while I finish my degree and then get a high paying job where I'll pay a lot more than my fair share of taxes? You are the worst kind of idiot...and how come you never answered my question about being religious? Oh yeah, because this isn't a time that is convenient for you to hide behind your professed religion. That only time that is convenient is when you are using it to try and climb the corporate ladder to get a higher paying job.

With Obama's economy a lot of people with college degrees are flipping burgers nowadays. If (heaven forbid) Crooked Hillary gets elected things will only get worse.

If you are paying not paying income taxes at age 40 and if you are on welfare the chances of you being productive enough in your life time to actually contribute more than you have taken is probably very slim.

You must have come from Old Money, because you are obviously not bright enough to have made it yourself. I'm 40 now, going back to finish my degree, working while doing so...and yet you belittle me for it? As I said before, I've worked all my life, and I'm only in the position I'm in now because of some bad things that have happened in my life, most of which weren't my fault. I don't feel any need to go into any further detail because...well it wouldn't make any difference to an asshat like you so I would be wasting my time. I've paid lots of taxes throughout the years, and I will pay a lot more taxes before I die. LOTS more than I will have ever taken out of the system. And, as someone has already stated, do you bitch and moan this much when a $30 million dollar military plane crashes? Or when a $1 billion dollar satellite gets destroyed? I already offered to pay back your portion of the food stamps I get, but you didn't take me up on that offer. Hell I'll send you a penny and that should cover about 100 people's worth of food stamps that come out of YOUR taxes. Then will you shut the fuck up? Of course you won't, because you are a sad pathetic person. And once again you're too ashamed to answer the question about your religion. Pathetic.

and for the record, I don't pretend to be what I'm not, I can call you what you are because I shoot from the hip and call them like I see them...and I'm agnostic. I don't pretend to be religious to impress people.

I belittle you for being on welfare at age 40. You deserve it.

You need to be paying you own bills and not taking the money that other people earned. You are not entitled to the fruits of somebody's else's labor because you are alive.

Your argument has no merit based on the facts I've already presented. If I were an individual that was 40 years old and had not worked during my life and had made living off social programs a way of life... you might be onto something. Yet you ignore all the facts and instead continue the same path, while not answering the questions about your own life. At this point you have proven yourself a hypocrite, and those with any common sense can see right through you.

Forum List

Back