The gun control conundrum...but only for gun grabbers, the rest of us know the truth...

The words "well regulated militia" are irrelevant to my point. The legislative powers of congress are listed in art I, section 8. That section doesn't list any power to enact gun control legislation.

We have hundreds of years of precedence that says otherwise. We have a fucking ATF charged with enforcing federal gun laws.

You simply don't know what you are talking about.

The words "well regulated militia" are irrelevant to my point. The legislative powers of congress are listed in art I, section 8. That section doesn't list any power to enact gun control legislation.

We have hundreds of years of precedence that says otherwise. We have a fucking ATF charged with enforcing federal gun laws.

You simply don't know what you are talking about.

My assertion is that article I, section 8 contains no power to enact gun control. If you'd like to prove me wrong, simply provide the text that does so. Otherwise, you're wasting my time.

Actually, no....the disarmed countries in Europe allowed 12 million men, women and children to be murdered in gas chambers....

Those Europeans weren't disarmed. They were gleefully handing over their neighbors to the SS. And then stealing their shit.

Because much like you meekly turning in your 1040 to the IRS, most people didn't want to fuck with the SS, either.

My assertion is that article I, section 8 contains no power to enact gun control. If you'd like to prove me wrong, simply provide the text that does so. Otherwise, you're wasting my time.

There are Federal Gun Laws. The courts have upheld them. Clearly they have the power.

stop wasting my time.

So you have failed to show the text in art I, section 8 that give congress the power to enact gun control. I knew you would.

So you have failed to show the text in art I, section 8 that give congress the power to enact gun control. I knew you would.

Isn't that kind of like arguing the earth doesn't go around the sun because the bible says so?

It doesn't really matter what you THINK Article 1 says.

The fact is, the Federal government has enacted gun laws.

The federal government has an agency solely dedicated to enforcing gun laws.

The courts have repeatedly upheld federal gun laws.

So obviously they have the power to regulate your pecker surrogate.

And Mexico.....a disarmed population...and thousands murdered by the government with the cartels........more than our accidental gun deaths with our over 320,000,000 guns.....
A common misconception is that firearms are illegal in Mexico and that no person may possess them.[3] This belief originates due the general perception that only members of law enforcement, the armed forces, or those in armed security protection are authorized to have them. While it is true that Mexico possesses strict gun laws,[4] where most typesand calibers are reserved to military and law enforcement, the acquisition and ownership of certain firearms and ammunition remains a constitutional right to all Mexican citizens and foreign legal residents;[5] given the requirements and conditions to exercise such right are fulfilled in accordance to the law.[6]

WRong...just like New York here in the states, normal people cannot get guns....because the government controls them......so that lie by the anti gun lobby is just that...a lie.

Something tells me you have never been to Mexico. You have a link not from a crazy gun site to support your claim? It is cute you think you can just say wrong.

Gun politics in Mexico - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yet we have gun control that the courts have said are legal. I'll believe the courts over you.

I never argued that the federal government is following the constitution, so your point it off the mark.

What I DID say is that article I, section 8 grants congress no legislative power to enact gun control.

And Mexico.....a disarmed population...and thousands murdered by the government with the cartels........more than our accidental gun deaths with our over 320,000,000 guns.....
A common misconception is that firearms are illegal in Mexico and that no person may possess them.[3] This belief originates due the general perception that only members of law enforcement, the armed forces, or those in armed security protection are authorized to have them. While it is true that Mexico possesses strict gun laws,[4] where most typesand calibers are reserved to military and law enforcement, the acquisition and ownership of certain firearms and ammunition remains a constitutional right to all Mexican citizens and foreign legal residents;[5] given the requirements and conditions to exercise such right are fulfilled in accordance to the law.[6]

WRong...just like New York here in the states, normal people cannot get guns....because the government controls them......so that lie by the anti gun lobby is just that...a lie.

Something tells me you have never been to Mexico. You have a link not from a crazy gun site to support your claim? It is cute you think you can just say wrong.

you are a joke brain

--LOL

you are a joke brain

--LOL

I see you add nothing to the discussion. Bravo. If you disagree with me where is your link?

you are a joke brain

--LOL

I see you add nothing to the discussion. Bravo. If you disagree with me where is your link?

no i added to the discussion by correctly pointing out that you are a joke

as if anyone other then the well connected have a chance at owning a firearm in mexico

which is completely ran by the government you fool no one asshole

you are a joke brain

--LOL

as if anyone other then the well connected have a chance at owning a firearm in mexico

And you still have no link to support your claim. I'm pretty sure your aren't Mexican so let's see a link not from a crazy gun site.

you are a joke brain

--LOL

And you still have no link to support your claim. I'm pretty sure your aren't Mexican so let's see a link not from a crazy gun site.

i dont need a link your link supports my position dumb ass

Yet we have gun control that the courts have said are legal. I'll believe the courts over you.

I never argued that the federal government is following the constitution, so your point it off the mark.

What I DID say is that article I, section 8 grants congress no legislative power to enact gun control.
From the link

From the link

yes if you can jump through all the hoops ass wipe

you know your lying shit stain

From the link

So they can own guns.

From the link

The lying shit stains are the ones claiming they can't own guns...

From the link

So they can own guns.

or not

Forum List

Back