The Hard Reality: Ukraine’s Last-Gasp Offensive Has Failed

Thanks . With the best will in the world they have been biased and even silly from the beginning . For 18 months they gave consistently highly positive reaction and claims for the Kyiv Nazis and only in the last 3 weeks , say , have opinions changed completely, as it has become obvious that no amount of fudging and plain lying can continue .In actual fact the official daily Russian Ministry of Defence reports have always looked much more honest and realistic with internal consistency becoming increasingly evident as time went by . But , as I have reported several times, Simplicius the Thinker and Moon of Alabama are way out in the lead for long term accuracy and reliability .Scott Ritter and ex Colonel Douglas Mcgregor are also front line with top direct contacts ."My"main sources are all non MSM and independent . The US Military Estimates are otherwise and, bluntly , deliberate FakeNews .

Hey useful idiot, can you remind us of "honest" Russian casualties that Russian Ministry of Defense reports?

It was 6,000 last September when they suddenly needed to mobilize 300,000 (and mobilized twice that in reality), which is about 10% of Russian death toll according to all other intelligence reports.

Hey useful idiot, can you remind us of "honest" Russian casualties that Russian Ministry of Defense reports?

It was 6,000 last September when they suddenly needed to mobilize 300,000 (and mobilized twice that in reality), which is about 10% of Russian death toll according to all other intelligence reports.

^^^The warmongers are desperate to keep the bloodshed going as long as possible.

Thanks . With the best will in the world they have been biased and even silly from the beginning . For 18 months they gave consistently highly positive reaction and claims for the Kyiv Nazis and only in the last 3 weeks , say , have opinions changed completely, as it has become obvious that no amount of fudging and plain lying can continue .In actual fact the official daily Russian Ministry of Defence reports have always looked much more honest and realistic with internal consistency becoming increasingly evident as time went by . But , as I have reported several times, Simplicius the Thinker and Moon of Alabama are way out in the lead for long term accuracy and reliability .Scott Ritter and ex Colonel Douglas Mcgregor are also front line with top direct contacts ."My"main sources are all non MSM and independent . The US Military Estimates are otherwise and, bluntly , deliberate FakeNews .
But thanks to Musk's nazism, non-Twitter members are no longer able to see what MofA is tweeting. You can't post MofA's current tweets to this thread unless we all join the Musk screenal-space mafia. Profoundly enough, does MofA know of this imprisonment?

Honest reporting of casualties is warmongering? It's exactly the opposite you fucking moron.

If Russians were better realizing the true death toll they would be far less enthusiastic about their government's land-grab invasion.
You'd be grabbing land too if NATO-CIA psychopath puppets like Vicky Nuland were planning coups closeby.

We can clearly see a Musk-CIA link with the new Twitter fascism: "back to the Stone Age" translates to last year's threads. You may not find a current Twitter thread on the Ukraine without being a member of the Musk mafia.
Have long held and said that I suspected that Musk was CIA controlled opposition . In fairness, Miles Mathis called him out in his report in 2015 , from memory. And in huge detail .

can you remind us of "honest" Russian casualties that Russian Ministry of Defense reports?

Your lack of Comprehension skills is apparent . I have never ever quoted Russian MOD figures though I watch them daily looking for anomalies , trends and consistency . Moscow started with only 90000 versus around 180000 Kyiv Nazis lined on the eastern front . Of course they mobilised quickly . That is one of the key reasons they have since decimated Kyiv who are just now running out of their third army .But Deniers like you never learn until you see the white flag raised .

The casualty numbers I saw say Russia is losing badly.

The odds currently are about 6 dead Ukrainians for every dead Russian.
It was different when the Russians tried to be on the offensive, especially near Kyiv where the general population was anti-Russian.
But not that the Russians hold the defensive advantage, and the population is pro-Russian, the Ukrainian forces are getting massacred.

Anyone on the Kyiv side has to be a lunatic because the best they can hope for would be a decision by Russia that the fighting is not worth it, and that would result in Russia falling back on the use of nukes to just destroy Kyiv. And maybe nuke the US as well, if necessary.

Anyone on the Kyiv side has to be a lunatic because the best they can hope for would be a decision by Russia that the fighting is not worth it, and that would result in Russia falling back on the use of nukes to just destroy Kyiv. And maybe nuke the US as well, if necessary.
Nuking the US would be instant suicide for Russia. Glass parking lots would abound everywhere.

The odds currently are about 6 dead Ukrainians for every dead Russian.
It was different when the Russians tried to be on the offensive, especially near Kyiv where the general population was anti-Russian.
But not that the Russians hold the defensive advantage, and the population is pro-Russian, the Ukrainian forces are getting massacred.
LIAR

The russians have lost over twice as many as the Ukrainians.

That is fact BOY

Forum List

Back