The heart of the liberal movement: "STOP thanking the military - they don't do shit "

England had a military, you said what freedom we wouldn't have if we didn't have a military. I just told you, so stop trying to back step.

It took over a thousand ships and landing craft to cross the English Channel on D Day

How do you propose Hitler could cross the Atlantic Ocean?

If we had no military and if the liberals had their way and we had no guns. Hitler could've came here on a sail boat with a handful of armed soldiers and take over. Just remember if we had no military there would'nt of been a d day. I answered your question it's not my fault you cannot handle the truth. If it wasn't for our great soldiers we would'nt have the freedoms we enjoy today. Now the fact liberals are trying to take them away now, is a diffent subject.

Yet that has never happened no matter which party is in power.

Just a question

If not for our military, which freedoms would you not enjoy today?

100% of them (hell, even with our military, you Dumbocrats have managed to destroy about 65% of the freedoms we once enjoyed).

Now come on RW, give us one of your classic desperate arguments to defend this pathetic and indefensible article. I mean, you can't afford to be an unbiased, rational human who rightly denounces something despicable if it's done by the left, right? Have to be the good little partisan hack for the cause at all costs! Including the cost of your credibility, which you lost about 6 years ago.

The military protects our freedoms is just a patriotic kneejerk response to why we need a military. In fact, only a small percentage of our military budget goes to protecting the US

South Korea can rightfully say that its military (and the US Military) protects its freedom

The US is surrounded by those hostile powers Canada and Mexico that are waiting for a chance to take away our freedom. Other than those two, any other nation would have to launch a Naval invasion of over 3000 miles to reach our shores. No nation on earth is capable of doing that. It requires only a small military force to actually defend our country from anyone who actually wants to take away your "freedom"

Our military might is there to project our power around the globe at a moments notice. Protecting your freedom of speech or right to vote has very little to do with their current mission

:lmao: RW has use 1920's military examples to support his absurd claim that we don't need a military just to defend this Salon.com article.

He asshat - nations don't need to "Naval invasions" in the year 2013. They have these things called ICBM's (that's intercontinental ballistic missiles for you ignorant Dumbocrats). They have these things called fighter jets. They have these things called terrorists.

God Almighty you humiliate yourself with your inability to simply say "yeah, what a dumb article by Salon.com - I don't agree with that at all and they just lost all credibility with me". :lol:

Now go ahead stupid, be the good little liberal soldier and give us another argument out of the 1920's for why we don't need a military...

Hitler would love that saying. If it wasn't for our military we would be speaking german.

Interesting thought

Hitler wasn't capable of invading England. What makes you think he could invade the US over 3000 miles away?

Hitler wasn't capable of invading England?!?! Dude, England was all but dead. They were begging us 24x7 to join the war to save them. The only reason the Nazi's didn't take control of England was because Hitler inexplicably turned on the Soviets in the middle of the war. Had he not done that, England would have fallen under control of Hitler. How dumb are you RM? :bang3:

The Germans gave up on Britain when their air force could not destroy the British air force
We know how young, dumb and full of cum you are.

You mean ballots that were postmarked after the election and wouldn't have been legally counted? THOSE troops?

I could imagine if there was a troop who cast his vote for Bush in 2000, he probably quickly regretted it when he was patrolling the streets of Baghdad wondering which faction of crazy muslims was our ally this week.

Concerned about legality of a ballot? How Jim Crowe of you. You confirmed my point.....The Troops do NOT vote for Liberals. Liberals know this and Troops know this. Yes, those troops signed up to go into Baghdad and still don't support Liberals. Had those troops' ballots been those of a Liberal voting block, the Left would have sued to make sure they were included instead of not being counted.

TROOPS ARE NOT LIBERAL. Face it.

I was a troop. I voted liberal. Fuck you and your generalizations.

So did kerry but the soldiers in his unit celebrated when he went home.

December 7, 2005.

I call bullshit

I call the samething on the subject of liberals being patiotic and supporting our troops.

I am a member of the First Cav , a member organization for troops stationed with the First Cav. Division, Ft. Hood Texas. I have two honorable discharges from serving with pride, honor and dignity in the US Army.
I am also a member of Wounded Warrior. My family at one time over the last 20 years has had 4 members in the military, all branches.
You again want to tell this liberal soldier about how we, liberals do not support the military?
Some liberals do not support the military, but that is also true about conservatives.

It took over a thousand ships and landing craft to cross the English Channel on D Day

How do you propose Hitler could cross the Atlantic Ocean?

If we had no military and if the liberals had their way and we had no guns. Hitler could've came here on a sail boat with a handful of armed soldiers and take over. Just remember if we had no military there would'nt of been a d day. I answered your question it's not my fault you cannot handle the truth. If it wasn't for our great soldiers we would'nt have the freedoms we enjoy today. Now the fact liberals are trying to take them away now, is a diffent subject.

If your talking about taking our guns away. Your right it hasn't happened, but that doesn't stop the liberals from using dead kid for your anti gun agenda.

Interesting thought

Hitler wasn't capable of invading England. What makes you think he could invade the US over 3000 miles away?

Hitler wasn't capable of invading England?!?! Dude, England was all but dead. They were begging us 24x7 to join the war to save them. The only reason the Nazi's didn't take control of England was because Hitler inexplicably turned on the Soviets in the middle of the war. Had he not done that, England would have fallen under control of Hitler. How dumb are you RM? :bang3:

The Germans gave up on Britain when their air force could not destroy the British air force

I honestly don't know that they'd have been able to import enough materials and food w/o FDR, but they certainly didn't need any outside help in developing radar and the other tech advances to hunt UBoats or crack German codes. Aside from that the posters and OP are amazingly ignorant that the non-interventionist's in the US were largely republican, and Wendel Wilke actually joined FDR in prosecuting the war .... and Vandenberg moved from isolationist to interventionist.

Last edited:
Concerned about legality of a ballot? How Jim Crowe of you. You confirmed my point.....The Troops do NOT vote for Liberals. Liberals know this and Troops know this. Yes, those troops signed up to go into Baghdad and still don't support Liberals. Had those troops' ballots been those of a Liberal voting block, the Left would have sued to make sure they were included instead of not being counted.

TROOPS ARE NOT LIBERAL. Face it.

I was a troop. I voted liberal. Fuck you and your generalizations.

So did kerry but the soldiers in his unit celebrated when he went home.

How do you know, you there? The fly on the wall in Nam was you!?

100% of them (hell, even with our military, you Dumbocrats have managed to destroy about 65% of the freedoms we once enjoyed).

Now come on RW, give us one of your classic desperate arguments to defend this pathetic and indefensible article. I mean, you can't afford to be an unbiased, rational human who rightly denounces something despicable if it's done by the left, right? Have to be the good little partisan hack for the cause at all costs! Including the cost of your credibility, which you lost about 6 years ago.

The military protects our freedoms is just a patriotic kneejerk response to why we need a military. In fact, only a small percentage of our military budget goes to protecting the US

South Korea can rightfully say that its military (and the US Military) protects its freedom

The US is surrounded by those hostile powers Canada and Mexico that are waiting for a chance to take away our freedom. Other than those two, any other nation would have to launch a Naval invasion of over 3000 miles to reach our shores. No nation on earth is capable of doing that. It requires only a small military force to actually defend our country from anyone who actually wants to take away your "freedom"

Our military might is there to project our power around the globe at a moments notice. Protecting your freedom of speech or right to vote has very little to do with their current mission

:lmao: RW has use 1920's military examples to support his absurd claim that we don't need a military just to defend this Salon.com article.

He asshat - nations don't need to "Naval invasions" in the year 2013. They have these things called ICBM's (that's intercontinental ballistic missiles for you ignorant Dumbocrats). They have these things called fighter jets. They have these things called terrorists.

God Almighty you humiliate yourself with your inability to simply say "yeah, what a dumb article by Salon.com - I don't agree with that at all and they just lost all credibility with me". :lol:

Now go ahead stupid, be the good little liberal soldier and give us another argument out of the 1920's for why we don't need a military...

I did not say we do not need a Military

I said that the overwhelming majority of our military force is not used to "protect our freedoms".

We have not been invaded in over 200 years. Geographically, it is impossible to invade the US. Nobody on earth has the capability to support an invasion of the US. Nobody is going to come over here and "take away our freedoms". ICBMs or Bombing (from where?) are not going to lead to a victory over the US. You need an armed force to follow up any attack. NOBODY can support such a force

Our military primarily exists to project our power around the globe and protect our economic interests...not our freedom

I honestly don't know that they'd have been able to import enough materials and food w/o FDR, but they certainly didn't need any outside help in developing radar and the other tech advances to hunt UBoats or crack German codes.

The Germans would have never made it past the Home Fleet.

Interesting thought

Look at the size of the D Day fleet (supported by total air superiority) needed to invade Normandy. Hitler did not have the fleet, he did not have the air power

He couldn't launch an invasion of England only 30 miles away and these morons think he could have pulled off an invasion of the US from 3000 miles away

Alex Jones believes our military is going to come and round us all up and put us in FEMA camps any day now.

He also claims they are following him. :lol:

Can you believe this total whackjob has a large audience?

Last edited:

If your talking about taking our guns away. Your right it hasn't happened, but that doesn't stop the liberals from using dead kid for your anti gun agenda.

I do not have an anti-gun position, I am pro gun and pro self protection. The problem with people like you is you don't know how to talk, speak, type or listen. Instead of recognizing the individual you are to busy trying to clump everyone together. let me straighten you out, in the military there is no race, no political spectrum, only great military service people doing a job that many in the US shun. Yeah there are bad ones like any other organization of 2 million, but the majority are doing jobs and working hours and in conditions that would make you break down and cry.

Alex Jones believes our military is going to come and round us all up and put us in FEMA camps and day now.

He also claims they are following him. :lol:

Can you believe this total whackjob has a large audience?

Fools follow fools in large numbers. Look at religion.

Look at the size of the D Day fleet (supported by total air superiority) needed to invade Normandy. Hitler did not have the fleet, he did not have the air power

He couldn't launch an invasion of England only 30 miles away and these morons think he could have pulled off an invasion of the US from 3000 miles away

Nobody in the entire world has the abilities to launch a sea born invasion 2-3000 miles away from the homeland, but, the USA. The last time that this large of a mission capable fleet was during the reign of the Mongols.
Hitler was stuck in Europe and he knew that, that is why he tried an end around through Egypt.

Now they attack Salon...never seen it before this, how funny

but really I do think this is how the majority on the left/liberals/Democrats/progressives feel...Just look at Obama for an example
He takes very little time for the military he is CIC of, and then it's when he needs an umbrella held for him...

yep, Salon pegged them this time for sure

This is what I frequently see...."Now they attack Salon". I see no attack, I see disagreement. To people like you (hysterical state of mind), any disagreement is an ATTACK.

Forum List

Back