The hispanic supremacist killer in Texas makes the democrats flooding the border a little awkward.....

How's this for a mind blower bigot? Hispanics with nearly pure Spanish heritage consider themselves to be white and often consider themselves to be superior to the indigenous population. They make up the ruling class in nearly every country south of the border.
Lol, keep that up and you loons will lose all these illegals vote. That you're pushing across the border.

How's this for a mind blower bigot? Hispanics with nearly pure Spanish heritage consider themselves to be white and often consider themselves to be superior to the indigenous population. They make up the ruling class in nearly every country south of the border.
I showed your post to my Mexican in-laws and they are laughing their asses off over your assertion that Hispanics “consider themselves to be white”. You people on the Left are full of shit. For most of the time, you people try and separate Latinos from Whites yet when a Latino does something you people don’t like, all of the sudden, Hispanics are Whites. We saw this bullshit with George Zimmerman and we are seeing it now.

got pic of said tats ? theres reports the the said tats were street gang tats ...
rnidpqyqyoya1.jpg

I showed your post to my Mexican in-laws and they are laughing their asses off over your assertion that Hispanics “consider themselves to be white”. You people on the Left are full of shit. For most of the time, you people try and separate Latinos from Whites yet when a Latino does something you people don’t like, all of the sudden, Hispanics are Whites. We saw this bullshit with George Zimmerman and we are seeing it now.
It seems like you didn't even read my post that well, much less showed to anyone who might know.

Everybody knows when the dems and their leftist minions talk about brown people this guy is in that group.

It seems you feel entitled to say what and how Hispanics identify. Are you Latino?
No but I know about the cultural and economic divide between those of European decent and the much more numerous people of indigenous decent. The ghost of colonialism still lurks in the attitudes of those who hold power. The important part here is that these people consider themselves to be superior, Fertile ground for fascism.

No but I know about the cultural and economic divide between those of European decent and the much more numerous people of indigenous decent. The ghost of colonialism still lurks in the attitudes of those who hold power. The important part here is that these people consider themselves to be superior, Fertile ground for fascism.
The Latinos are still laughing. You have yet to provide third party data on your assertion that Hispanics identify as white??

He had the nazi tattoos. Getting ink is a pretty clear sign of dedication to Nazism.

So……a Hispanic supremacist can admire the work of other supremacists…and he obviously did……..

Intersting that that idiot is talking about Spain as opposed to Mexico……

Sure you did you cosplayer. You totally didn't just make that story up. 😄

4. Measuring the racial identity of Latinos

RE_2021.11.04_Latinos-Race-Identity_4-01.png

Hispanic white supremacists share a lot in common with antisemitic Black Hebrew Israelites who’s rhetoric Kanye was spouting off earlier this year.

Go directly to the source and torment the people living in the richer enclaves. Instead, your neighbors are targets it seems. Look at the pushback many Progs gave when some illegals were sent to Martha's Vineyard.

Sure you did you cosplayer. You totally didn't just make that story up. 😄

4. Measuring the racial identity of Latinos

View attachment 783716
Are you Latino? Go out and talk to them yourself. Ask the question and get their feedback instead of quoting a survey which who is to say is not made up or skewed? Most Latinos I know even beyond my family do not identify as white. They refer to whites as whites and themselves Latino despite they technicality that Hispanics are technically white.

Are you Latino? Go out and talk to them yourself. Ask the question and get their feedback instead of quoting a survey which who is to say is not made up or skewed? Most Latinos I know even beyond my family do not identify as white. They refer to whites as whites and themselves Latino despite they technicality that Hispanics are technically white.
I grew up in Miami and I have Cuban and Dominican sisters in law and mixed black, Asian and latino neices and nephews and I've grown up around Cubans and Dominicans and Columbians and Venezuelans my entire life. I have some of them as in-laws as well so yes, I know for a fact that many do identify as white and some, especially some of the older Cuban population have some pretty racist views towards Black people and afro Cubans.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back