The Homosexual Dilemma

It's not discrimination. Two women can get married and have all the benefits the government confers, as long as they get married to two men.
See how easy that is?
You really work hard at being obtuse.
Explain the discrimination here.
Two women cannot get married to each other with state license, regardless of whether they are gay or straight
Two men cannot get married to each other wth state license, regardless of whether they are gay or striaght
A man and a woman can get married to each other, regardless of whether they are gay or straight.
WHat about this is difficult? There is no discrimination whatsoever.
It is discrimination against gays, dufus.
I just demonstrated it was no such thing, moron. Gay or straight two same sex people cannot marry. Do you thnk there is a gay test to get married?

And that same rationale was employed when social conservatives tried to convince the courts that interracial bans treated everyone equal. You stop pushing the faulty legal logic that has failed so miserably and I'll stop pointing it out. Deal?
We can only hope that Rabbi is in charge of the anti-gay marriage legal team presenting to SCOTUS.

After scanning through the rather hysterical and bizarre rantings by homophobes about the age of consent- and their fascination with pedophiilia and feces and anuses- I can only come to the obvious conclusion.

Homophobes only raise these issues because they realize that Americans now want to treat homosexuals equally and fairly- and that pisses them off.

I think its an issue of legitimacy. One of the reasons that gays and lesbians are fighting for marriage rather than a 'separate but equal' civil union is that the civil union is unequal. With the recognition of marriage, their unions have the same legitimacy and validity as that of a straight union under the law.

And *that* is what I think pisses 'homophobes' off. I think most of them are willing to allow gays and lesbians to go about their business without molestation as long as they keep to themselves and know their proper place. And this, I would guess is considered a great act of tolerance and compassion by many of these folks.

But gays are getting 'uppity' in the estimation of many of 'homophobes', trying to portray their lives as valid and demanding their place in society as equals.

And worse, society is siding with the gays! For many, its an intolerable situation.

And I reiterate - Homosexuality and pedophilia ARE varying degrees of the same class of Dementia - Sexual Dysphoria

That is what homophobic bigots keep trying to sell.

And that is why they endanger children.

Sorry Pal "Homophobic Bigots" a/k/a informed free thinkers are not the ones molesting Children - Perverts a/k/a LGBT are.

Sorry again Buddy Boy "Homophobic Bigots" a/k/a informed free thinkers are not the ones enabling this to happen ignorant simple minded buffoons a/k/a Liberals are .
Religious types have free reign on our children.

After scanning through the rather hysterical and bizarre rantings by homophobes about the age of consent- and their fascination with pedophiilia and feces and anuses- I can only come to the obvious conclusion.

Homophobes only raise these issues because they realize that Americans now want to treat homosexuals equally and fairly- and that pisses them off.

So they try to invoke 'protect the kids'- and try to whip up hysteria to equate homosexuals with pedophiles.

No matter how much such equations endangers children.

Wrong again buddy boy - Americans want to bitch smack the perverts back into the closet - They've pushed the ticket too far and the propaganda and brainwashing are wearing thin.

I think its an issue of legitimacy. One of the reasons that gays and lesbians are fighting for marriage rather than a 'separate but equal' civil union is that the civil union is unequal. With the recognition of marriage, their unions have the same legitimacy and validity as that of a straight union under the law.

And *that* is what I think pisses 'homophobes' off. I think most of them are willing to allow gays and lesbians to go about their business without molestation as long as they keep to themselves and know their proper place. And this, I would guess is considered a great act of tolerance and compassion by many of these folks.

But gays are getting 'uppity' in the estimation of many of 'homophobes', trying to portray their lives as valid and demanding their place in society as equals.

And worse, society is siding with the gays! For many, its an intolerable situation.

society is siding with the gays!

"Society" is not siding with the Gays - Big Brother is- and only because it suits their purpose -the masses are largely indifferent [a/k/a desensitized] - because that's how they've been conditioned

So they try to invoke 'protect the kids'- and try to whip up hysteria to equate homosexuals with pedophiles.

Wrong again buddy boy - Americans want to bitch smack the perverts back into the closet - They've pushed the ticket too far and the propaganda and brainwashing are wearing thin.

No- bigots are the only ones who are upset that homosexuals are getting all uppity and no longer put up with you and your three buddies cruising around looking for some 100 lb fem looking boy that you could 'bitch smack' around without the cops interfering with your fun.

And I reiterate - Homosexuality and pedophilia ARE varying degrees of the same class of Dementia - Sexual Dysphoria

Sorry Pal "Homophobic Bigots" a/k/a informed free thinkers are not the ones molesting Children - Perverts a/k/a LGBT are..

Prove it.
Been there & done that bitch - when you can demonstrate that you are able to comprehend the basic tenets of Mathematical theory - such as percentages and per capita perhaps I'll fly it by you again -in the mean time fkoff.

Yeah....the Segregationists were saying the same thing in the 1950s...and the misogynists in the 1970s.

society is siding with the gays!

"Society" is not siding with the Gays - Big Brother is- and only because it suits their purpose -the masses are largely indifferent [a/k/a desensitized] - because that's how they've been conditioned

Gallup says otherwise:

Gallup: Support for Gay Marriage at All-Time High

Support for same-sex marriage has hit a new high, according to a recent Gallup poll. Fifty-five percent of survey respondents think gay marriages should be recognized by law as valid while 42 percent disagree.

Read more: http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2014/05/21/gallup_support_for_gay_marriage_at_all-time_high_122698.html

With many other polls showing similar results. And legally, the rights of gays and lesbians are expanding rapidly. With 36 of 50 States now recognizing gay marriage.

You can ignore the polls and make up whatever conspiracy you wish. Gays and lesbians will keep on getting married, with support for gay marriage continuing to swell.

Sorry Pal "Homophobic Bigots" a/k/a informed free thinkers are not the ones molesting Children - Perverts a/k/a LGBT are..

Prove it.
Been there & done that bitch - when you can demonstrate that you are able to comprehend the basic tenets of Mathematical theory - such as percentages and per capita perhaps I'll fly it by you again -in the mean time fkoff.
I see you ignored my stats on 1 in 4 girls being sexually abused before 18.....I bet you blame that on gays too....instead of their fathers, their step-fathers, their other relatives and family friends.

Prove it.
I see you ignored my stats on 1 in 4 girls being sexually abused before 18.....I bet you blame that on gays too....instead of their fathers, their step-fathers, their other relatives and family friends.

It's been addressed in the past - which you have continuosly ignored - heteros are 95% of the population gay men are 2 to 3% yet are responsible for about 35% of all child molestation - golly gee wilikers you slimy dike whore - you see something odd there -or perhaps you're like the majority of LGBT perverts and believ that children have a right to experience "inter-generational intimacy" you rancid slimy dike bitch FK U

Yeah....the Segregationists were saying the same thing in the 1950s...and the misogynists in the 1970s.

Yeah the Democrats were saying that back in the 1950s and my people put them in line while you faggots were busy seeking out young meat

The misogynists ? The true definition of a misogynist applies you munchie - you not a female simply because you have a **** - you're a slimy dike whore - you despise real females and femininity because it's something you can never be - you can never be REAL - you're just one confused fucked in the head freak of nature

Please do not ever change. Every time you go off on one of your profanity laced tirades you lose more support from the very people you are trying to win over. The gay community thanks you for your service.

No- bigots are the only ones who are upset that homosexuals are getting all uppity and no longer put up with you and your three buddies cruising around looking for some 100 lb fem looking boy that you could 'bitch smack' around without the cops interfering with your fun.

Whats a matter faggot - you got beat up alot as a kid ? Perhaps if you'd keep your eyes off the other guys pecker when you in the locker room ........

LOL- is that supposed to hurt me?

Unlike yourself- I am not threatened by others sexuality- and I am not the one obsessing about 'other guys pecker's- that would be you.

What i am saying is that bigots like you want to be able to 'bitch smack' homosexuals around- you want to get all liquored up, find an isolated small man who appears homosexual- so you can teach him not to be 'uppity'.

Your kind never targets the 6' 3" bear in the leather jacket- and never, ever, attempt to 'bitch smack' at less than 4 to one odds.

Yeah the Democrats were saying that back in the 1950s and my people put them in line while you faggots were busy seeking out young meat

The misogynists ? The true definition of a misogynist applies you munchie - you not a female simply because you have a **** - you're a slimy dike whore - you despise real females and femininity because it's something you can never be - you can never be REAL - you're just one confused fucked in the head freak of nature
Such a tough guy.....:D Would you like a pat on the head and a cookie?

Whats a matter faggot - you got beat up alot as a kid ? Perhaps if you'd keep your eyes off the other guys pecker when you in the locker room ........
:lol: Hey, we got a tough guy here. :lol: I remember a HS classmate who talked like you. He "came out" finally.

YOu still cant get away from that silly little worn old tactic can you ? - well it makes sense that's about all you got going for you. If I've posted this once I've posted 100X - the tactic you are trying so desperately to employ is known as Jamming -

The objective of jamming is to force opponents into silence by accusations of homophobia, latent homosexual tendencies and bigotry . The purpose being to create a social stigmatization of anyone whom opposes the Agenda. Jamming is to ridicule the opponent in the eyes of the world and to evoke the "pack mentality" . .......

Jamming is basically psychological terrorism intended to silence expression of or support for any dissenting opinion.
Jamming employs the science of Direct Emotional Modeling and Associative Conditioning.

Jamming makes use of the rules of Associative Conditioning ... and Direct Emotional Modeling. [After The Ball pg. 152-53 ] the bigot ..made to believe ... that others will now despise him .[the]effect is achieved without reference to facts, logic, or proof ....

Gay Brainwashing Techniques

:lol: Hey, we got a tough guy here. :lol: I remember a HS classmate who talked like you. He "came out" finally.

The objective of jamming is to force opponents into silence by accusations of homophobia

As opposed to the tactic of homophobic bigots to try to force opponents into silence by accusations of homosexuality- or more in particular in your case- an online pseudo Tourette's Syndrome of insults and implied threats along with a desire to physically harm homosexuals.

Such a tough guy.....:D Would you like a pat on the head and a cookie?

He just wants homosexuals to go back in the closet and stop being so uppity so they can be bitch smacked without anyone being arrested- leave the poor guy alone!

GreenBean is merely mouthy, no one would to worry about at all.

He talks that way because he knows his cause is lost.

It's over, and he will have to live with it until he dies.

Who cares?

Prove it.

It's been addressed in the past - which you have continuosly ignored - heteros are 95% of the population gay men are 2 to 3% yet are responsible for about 35% of all child molestation - golly gee wilikers you slimy dike whore - you see something odd there -or perhaps you're like the majority of LGBT perverts and believ that children have a right to experience "inter-generational intimacy" you rancid slimy dike bitch FK U

Save of course, that your numbers don't hold up. As when we look at the actual molesters, less than 1% are gay. With more than 99% self identifying as heterosexual. And 3 in 4 molesters of boys being heterosexual men that were in a heterosexual sexual relationship with the mother or female relative of the boy. And self identified as heterosexual.

You ignore these facts. But you can't make us ignore them. Nor can you make your claims even make sense.

A man who is sexually attracted to women, in sexual relationships with women, who self identifies as heterosexual......is a gay man?

Laughing.....that's just silly.

Forum List

Back