The hypocrisy and arrogance of atheism

Oh, He's given you proof, along with plenty of evidence. You just don't believe it. That's all.
You're referring to Zeus, right?

If he were referring to Zeus, then you wouldn't be in here since then you wouldn't be bashing Christians, and your life would then have no meaning.
Hate, hate, hate. That defines you pompous phonies. You hate yourselves, you hate your miserable lives and you project your hate on others.

Self fulfilling prophesy here, folks. Where do you see 'hate', Hollie? I've asked you to specifically show which part of my post(s) show anything that your accusations insist? You have yet to do so. Just more spewing of the same ole, same ole in every thread your participate in. Don't you ever get tired of repeating yourself over and over and over, ad nauseum?
A lot of repeating your tired slogans and cliches'.

How curious that you self-righteous thumpers are so often the most angry, self-hating people on the planet. There is a certain personality type that emerges from those who proclaim to follow religious tenets but resolves to just another swaggering teenager who just drank his first six pack of beer.

lol I can go all day, Hollie, irony is rampant once again. You won't achieve what you desire. I will pray for you and hope that God's blessings will someday open your eyes and your ears. I also hope God forgives whoever was responsible for the brain washing that brought you to where you are today.

Hollie is the female Jake Starkey.. lol
How quickly you self righteous phonies resort to juvenile personal attacks.

Being compared to Jake is a personal attack, I'm sure he'll love hearing that. lmao

I'm guessing a psycho-analysis on you would be very interesting and educational.
I just find it remarkable to see how angry and self-hating you phonies really are.

Angry and self-hating based on.... what, exactly? Because you said so? You have no tangible proof of it. I mean, you're a girl of science and tangible proof right, yet you never seem to produce it to back up your 'accusations', what's up with that. Why do you say that someone is filled with 'hate', without showing any evidence of said 'hate'? So there are two options, you're either very juvenile and somehow get satisfaction out of calling people names and showing your own hatred of what you don't understand, or you're psychotic. Based on what I've witnessed so far on this board, you're the later. Someone has really done a number on you somewhere in your life, and as I said, I will continue to pray for you and others out there like you.
Yep. You're just another self-hating religious hypocrite.

What words of mine here have shown self hate or hypocrisy?

How quickly you self righteous phonies resort to juvenile personal attacks.

Being compared to Jake is a personal attack, I'm sure he'll love hearing that. lmao

I'm guessing a psycho-analysis on you would be very interesting and educational.
I just find it remarkable to see how angry and self-hating you phonies really are.

Angry and self-hating based on.... what, exactly? Because you said so? You have no tangible proof of it. I mean, you're a girl of science and tangible proof right, yet you never seem to produce it to back up your 'accusations', what's up with that. Why do you say that someone is filled with 'hate', without showing any evidence of said 'hate'? So there are two options, you're either very juvenile and somehow get satisfaction out of calling people names and showing your own hatred of what you don't understand, or you're psychotic. Based on what I've witnessed so far on this board, you're the later. Someone has really done a number on you somewhere in your life, and as I said, I will continue to pray for you and others out there like you.

Which haven't?

How does a girl that claims to only believe in science and evidence make assertions without any evidence to back it up?
How does a religious zealot become such a phony hypocrite?

What makes one a 'religious zealot' in your eyes? Why do you waste so much energy hating those that you don't even know, let alone understand?

Which haven't?

So all of my words here have displayed self hate and hypocrisy to you? You do realize that the majority of sane and reasonable people would disagree with you, in fact, I'd say they'd find the reverse of your statement to be true.

If he were referring to Zeus, then you wouldn't be in here since then you wouldn't be bashing Christians, and your life would then have no meaning.
Hate, hate, hate. That defines you pompous phonies. You hate yourselves, you hate your miserable lives and you project your hate on others.

Self fulfilling prophesy here, folks. Where do you see 'hate', Hollie? I've asked you to specifically show which part of my post(s) show anything that your accusations insist? You have yet to do so. Just more spewing of the same ole, same ole in every thread your participate in. Don't you ever get tired of repeating yourself over and over and over, ad nauseum?

How curious that you self-righteous thumpers are so often the most angry, self-hating people on the planet. There is a certain personality type that emerges from those who proclaim to follow religious tenets but resolves to just another swaggering teenager who just drank his first six pack of beer.

lol I can go all day, Hollie, irony is rampant once again. You won't achieve what you desire. I will pray for you and hope that God's blessings will someday open your eyes and your ears. I also hope God forgives whoever was responsible for the brain washing that brought you to where you are today.
Rattle on for as long as you want. You angry, faux Christians are comedy gold.

How does a girl that claims to only believe in science and evidence make assertions without any evidence to back it up?

What makes one a 'religious zealot' in your eyes? Why do you waste so much energy hating those that you don't even know, let alone understand?
What makes a phony zealot? You seem to have assigned yourself as the poster child.

Now I'm funny along with angry and hypocritical? lol Yet not one shred of tangible evidence has been submitted to back you up, Hollie. How does that make you a girl of science exactly?

Are all Christians angry, hypocritical, and funny? Or just certain ones? What attributes put Christians in that category?

I will happily accept that I've made the conscious effort to avoid whatever cult you are shilling for.

What makes a phony zealot? You seem to have assigned yourself as the poster child.

So you can't identify the traits explicitly, just make subjective accusations? What are you basing your accusations on?

I will happily accept that I've made the conscious effort to avoid whatever cult you are shilling for.

Really? From the time of childhood, all on your own? Not buying that one, someone of importance in your life has filled you with bitterness and hate towards that which you don't know or understand.

I seek proof. God supposedly wants me to be saved. God alone knows exactly what proof I need to be convinced, yet doesn't provide said proof. Why? Why would God make me a skeptic and then damn me for my nature?

He has provided you the same proof He has provided for everyone. What makes you believe you should be afforded any special considerations?

It is said that one day is unto the Lord as is a thousand years. Do you not realize that you could be born and live out your whole life and die without God even noticing it? It's very possible now isn't it. 78 years is but the bat of His eye.

Now I'm funny along with angry and hypocritical? lol Yet not one shred of tangible evidence has been submitted to back you up, Hollie. How does that make you a girl of science exactly?

Are all Christians angry, hypocritical, and funny? Or just certain ones? What attributes put Christians in that category?
You poor, fellow. You have adopted those attributes of the angry, self-hating zealots and you have confused that with something approaching a thinking human.

You poor, fellow. You have adopted those attributes of the angry, self-hating zealots and you have confused that with something approaching a thinking human.

What attributes?

Really? From the time of childhood, all on your own? Not buying that one, someone of importance in your life has filled you with bitterness and hate towards that which you don't know or understand.
Actually, your self-hate is destructive and retrograde. Let go of your hate and insecurity.

Actually, your self-hate is destructive and retrograde. Let go of your hate and insecurity.

It's destructive now? In what way exactly?

In the way anger and self-hate has ruined your life. Let go of your anger and self-hate.

So, because I'm a Christian, so far Holly has assigned me as being angry, hypocritical, self destructive, self hating, a zealot, etc.. have I missed anything?

All because I'm a Christian. Someone taught this child to hate, very sad.

In the way anger and self-hate has ruined your life. Let go of your anger and self-hate.

Oh, and now my life is ruined too. lol You really can't make anything up as horrifying and sad as this is.

What is 'ruined' about my life, Hollie? You know, since you seem to know so much about it?

So, because I'm a Christian, so far Holly has assigned me as being angry, hypocritical, self destructive, self hating, a zealot, etc.. have I missed anything?

All because I'm a Christian. Someone taught this child to hate, very sad.
You really are angry and self-hating. That's a prescription for religious fundamentalism.

Forum List

Back