The hypocrisy and arrogance of atheism

If you want to reveal what Hollie truly is visit her profile page and check out her posting history. Her only posts are in the Religion forum, or those topics that have religious content. And as you see while you scroll thru them, they're virtually the same post over and over and over again, only to different people, all identifying as Christians. But you will not see one post that has any substance or meaning to it, they're all of the same nature as all of her responses to me have been in here. A classic board troll, if you will. If this hasn't demonstrated what a waste of time it is to engage in any 'conversation' with her, then I don't know what would.
So you're now stalking?

What a shame that you're failed attempts at proselytizing have caused you such angst. But, in that true spirit of the bible thumpin' christian, you're reduced to angry personal attacks when you're arguments gave fallen flat.

BTW, I've posted often in other forums than this one. Aside from not knowing what you're talking about, you're too lazy or too dishonest to look at the facts.

Would the jeebus approve of your lazy / dishonest tactics?

Hey! Congratulations! You finally went off the script, well, at least a little bit.

Sadly I still don't hold out any hope that you're capable of much more than that though.
You're actually more than just a little creepy. Your OCD-like behavior is concerning. You waffle between the fundie zealot and someone with a pathology of self-hate. Those traits are almost indistinguishable in your case.

I'm creepy??? lmao OCD behavior? Thanks for the laugh!

What traits? You do realize that 'fundie zealot' and 'self hate' are not 'traits'? There may be traits the would identify those things, which by the way, you have yet to do. So you better work on improving your spiel, it's getting quite 'holy' with all the holes poked in it, and you wouldn't want that attribute assigned to you.
I just find you phony "Christians" to be a hoot. Aside from your self-righteous pontificating, you're really just a self-hating and angry.

*Sigh* You've still not shown any evidence of self hatred or anger on my part, not very good at science, are you?

I'm beginning to think she's a robot... anyone else?

I have her on ignore. She's a sad, lost, hate filled person, obviously under the influence of Satan.

She's amusing, I had an hour to kill, and why not expose a troll for a troll? Altho, I suppose she doesn't really need any help with that, she does a fine job all on her own. lol

She bores me to death. And depresses me.

I have her on ignore. She's a sad, lost, hate filled person, obviously under the influence of Satan.

She's amusing, I had an hour to kill, and why not expose a troll for a troll? Altho, I suppose she doesn't really need any help with that, she does a fine job all on her own. lol
On the other hand, you're an object lesson of the dangers of religious extremism when coupled with a pathology of self-hate.

So you're now stalking?

What a shame that you're failed attempts at proselytizing have caused you such angst. But, in that true spirit of the bible thumpin' christian, you're reduced to angry personal attacks when you're arguments gave fallen flat.

BTW, I've posted often in other forums than this one. Aside from not knowing what you're talking about, you're too lazy or too dishonest to look at the facts.

Would the jeebus approve of your lazy / dishonest tactics?

Hey! Congratulations! You finally went off the script, well, at least a little bit.

Sadly I still don't hold out any hope that you're capable of much more than that though.
You're actually more than just a little creepy. Your OCD-like behavior is concerning. You waffle between the fundie zealot and someone with a pathology of self-hate. Those traits are almost indistinguishable in your case.

What traits? You do realize that 'fundie zealot' and 'self hate' are not 'traits'? There may be traits the would identify those things, which by the way, you have yet to do. So you better work on improving your spiel, it's getting quite 'holy' with all the holes poked in it, and you wouldn't want that attribute assigned to you.
I just find you phony "Christians" to be a hoot. Aside from your self-righteous pontificating, you're really just a self-hating and angry.

*Sigh* You've still not shown any evidence of self hatred or anger on my part, not very good at science, are you?

They always name their own issues, they can't help it.

She certainly is repetitive, i.e. boring, I'll agree with that.

Just not enough to stay out of the thread.

It's like dealing with a couple of loud, smelly, sweaty cartoon professional wrestlers.

On the other hand, you're an object lesson of the dangers of religious extremism when coupled with a pathology of self-hate.

Really? What lesson do I teach? How am I showing the dangers?

It's a crusade of the religiously addled.

It's like dealing with a couple of loud, smelly, sweaty cartoon professional wrestlers.

Is it okay for you to call names and insults because you're not a Christian? Just makes you a hateful person, but at least you're not a hypocrite, eh? lol

Is it okay for you to call names and insults because you're not a Christian? Just makes you a hateful person, but at least you're not a hypocrite, eh? lol
I'm a true christian.

Join in on the harmonies.....

Jee-bus loves me yes he does....

It's a crusade just to get you to answer ONE question, let alone answer honestly. After this many posts, I've PROVEN without a reasonable doubt, that you are incapable of backing up any word that comes out of your mouth. Quite hypocritical for one who is supposed to be all about science and evidence. Hopefully you're not in law, you'd made a lousy attorney. If I had to guess I'd say you're only in your teens or early 20's, or at least I hope so, cause if you're older, then you have my sympathies, along with my prayer that you let God into your life before it's too late.

I'm a true christian.

Yes, Jesus does love you, even though your heart is full of hate and bitterness. I think you're more in need of Him than anyone else I've ever come across, and sadly with the amount of hate you have, I'm guessing you'll never give Him a chance.

It's a crusade just to get you to answer ONE question, let alone answer honestly. After this many posts, I've PROVEN without a reasonable doubt, that you are incapable of backing up any word that comes out of your mouth. Quite hypocritical for one who is supposed to be all about science and evidence. Hopefully you're not in law, you'd made a lousy attorney. If I had to guess I'd say you're only in your teens or early 20's, or at least I hope so, cause if you're older, then you have my sympathies, along with my prayer that you let God into your life before it's too late.
You're just jealous that I'm a true christian and you're not.

I'd say I've proven my assertion that you're a true troll, Hollie, yet you've failed to prove even one of your assertions made over and over and over again in regards to me. You've shown no evidence but your 'belief', the very same thing you use to hate and hold disdain for others. Your 'beliefs' suck Hollie! But I'm not like you, I won't say that they made you angry or full of self hatred, I just think they've made you terribly misguided and more in need of Christ than most. Have a blessed evening Hollie! I can't say it's been fun.

I'm a true christian.

Yes, Jesus does love you, even though your heart is full of hate and bitterness. I think you're more in need of Him than anyone else I've ever come across, and sadly with the amount of hate you have, I'm guessing you'll never give Him a chance.
You never came in on the harmonies.

Jeebus can love you too. Let go of your self-hate and anger. March down to your local, affiliate Jehovah's Witness Kingdom Hall and proclaim your allegiance.... then gas up the car and begin canvassing the neighborhood.

You'll feel better about yourself.

Mark Twain has interesting quote on arguing with idiots. Eventually they bring you down to their level then they inevitably win because they have far more experience at being an idiot.

Forum List

Back