The hypocrisy and arrogance of atheism

I will happily accept that I've made the conscious effort to avoid whatever cult you are shilling for.

Really? From the time of childhood, all on your own? Not buying that one, someone of importance in your life has filled you with bitterness and hate towards that which you don't know or understand.
Actually, your self-hate is destructive and retrograde. Let go of your hate and insecurity.

It's destructive now? In what way exactly?
In the way anger and self-hate has ruined your life. Let go of your anger and self-hate.

Oh, and now my life is ruined too. lol You really can't make anything up as horrifying and sad as this is.

What is 'ruined' about my life, Hollie? You know, since you seem to know so much about it?
Why don't you tell us why your life is a mess? Maybe there is help for you.

If you want to reveal what Hollie truly is visit her profile page and check out her posting history. Her only posts are in the Religion forum, or those topics that have religious content. And as you see while you scroll thru them, they're virtually the same post over and over and over again, only to different people, all identifying as Christians. But you will not see one post that has any substance or meaning to it, they're all of the same nature as all of her responses to me have been in here. A classic board troll, if you will. If this hasn't demonstrated what a waste of time it is to engage in any 'conversation' with her, then I don't know what would.

Really? From the time of childhood, all on your own? Not buying that one, someone of importance in your life has filled you with bitterness and hate towards that which you don't know or understand.
Actually, your self-hate is destructive and retrograde. Let go of your hate and insecurity.

It's destructive now? In what way exactly?
In the way anger and self-hate has ruined your life. Let go of your anger and self-hate.

Oh, and now my life is ruined too. lol You really can't make anything up as horrifying and sad as this is.

What is 'ruined' about my life, Hollie? You know, since you seem to know so much about it?
Why don't you tell us why your life is a mess? Maybe there is help for you.

You're the one that thinks my life is a 'mess', and 'ruined', not me, tell us all what you base that on? Because I'm a Christian?

Why do you hate Christians so much Hollie that you have to seek them out, belittle them, call them names, etc... Who has done this to you?

If you want to reveal what Hollie truly is visit her profile page and check out her posting history. Her only posts are in the Religion forum, or those topics that have religious content. And as you see while you scroll thru them, they're virtually the same post over and over and over again, only to different people, all identifying as Christians. But you will not see one post that has any substance or meaning to it, they're all of the same nature as all of her responses to me have been in here. A classic board troll, if you will. If this hasn't demonstrated what a waste of time it is to engage in any 'conversation' with her, then I don't know what would.
So you're now stalking?

What a shame that your failed attempts at proselytizing have caused you such angst. But, in that true spirit of the bible thumpin' christian, you're reduced to angry personal attacks when you're arguments gave fallen flat.

BTW, I've posted often in other forums than this one. Aside from not knowing what you're talking about, you're too lazy or too dishonest to look at the facts.

Would the jeebus approve of your lazy / dishonest tactics?

Why do you hate Christians so much Hollie that you have to seek them out, belittle them, call them names, etc... Who has done this to you?
It was you who entered the thread with your religiously inspired self-hate and antagonism.

Why do you hate yourself with such intensity?

It simply doesn't make any rational sense at all. Atheists and agnostics both agree that the common cell phone required some degree of design and engineering. In other words, an intelligence to bring it forth to the marketplace. A common little cell phone.

Yet they claim a human being as complex as it is with a complex circulatory system, digestive system, highly developed nervous system, a brain that can handle complex mathematics, make critical analysis, reason, judge and compare; was thrown haphazardly together by the random collision of some atoms. Atoms of which they have no idea of origination. Totally preposterous.

So you're now stalking?

What a shame that you're failed attempts at proselytizing have caused you such angst. But, in that true spirit of the bible thumpin' christian, you're reduced to angry personal attacks when you're arguments gave fallen flat.

BTW, I've posted often in other forums than this one. Aside from not knowing what you're talking about, you're too lazy or too dishonest to look at the facts.

Hey! Congratulations! You finally went off the script, well, at least a little bit.

Sadly I still don't hold out any hope that you're capable of much more than that though.

It was you who entered the thread with your religiously inspired self-hate and antagonism.

lol Keep on showing your true colors, Hollie. It's what my goal was when I started to engage you, and you've done beautifully!

So you're now stalking?

What a shame that you're failed attempts at proselytizing have caused you such angst. But, in that true spirit of the bible thumpin' christian, you're reduced to angry personal attacks when you're arguments gave fallen flat.

Hey! Congratulations! You finally went off the script, well, at least a little bit.

Sadly I still don't hold out any hope that you're capable of much more than that though.
You're actually more than just a little creepy. Your OCD-like behavior is concerning. You waffle between the fundie zealot and someone with a pathology of self-hate. Those traits are almost indistinguishable in your case.

lol Keep on showing your true colors, Hollie. It's what my goal was when I started to engage you, and you've done beautifully!
On the contrary, your creepy stalking is just another pathology you need help with.

So you're now stalking?

You're actually more than just a little creepy. Your OCD-like behavior is concerning. You waffle between the fundie zealot and someone with a pathology of self-hate. Those traits are almost indistinguishable in your case.

I'm creepy??? lmao OCD behavior? Thanks for the laugh!

What traits? You do realize that 'fundie zealot' and 'self hate' are not 'traits'? There may be traits the would identify those things, which by the way, you have yet to do. So you better work on improving your spiel, it's getting quite 'holy' with all the holes poked in it, and you wouldn't want that attribute assigned to you.

On the contrary, your creepy stalking is just another pathology you need help with.

Now I can add creepy and stalking to the list, all because I'm a Christian!

So you're now stalking?

What traits? You do realize that 'fundie zealot' and 'self hate' are not 'traits'? There may be traits the would identify those things, which by the way, you have yet to do. So you better work on improving your spiel, it's getting quite 'holy' with all the holes poked in it, and you wouldn't want that attribute assigned to you.
I just find you phony "Christians" to be a hoot. Aside from your self-righteous pontificating, you're really just a self-hating and angry.

I'm beginning to think she's a robot... anyone else?

I have her on ignore. She's a sad, lost, hate filled person, obviously under the influence of Satan.

She's amusing, I had an hour to kill, and why not expose a troll for a troll? Altho, I suppose she doesn't really need any help with that, she does a fine job all on her own. lol

So you're now stalking?

I just find you phony "Christians" to be a hoot. Aside from your self-righteous pontificating, you're really just a self-hating and angry.

Oh, so it's only 'phony' Christians that you hate? What makes one a 'phony' Christian?

Forum List

Back