The hypocrisy and arrogance of atheism

Nonsense. The objective facts of human cognition regarding the problems of existence and origin are universally self-evident due to the bioneurologically hardwired imperatives of organic logic: (1) the law of identity, (2) the law of contradiction and (3) the law of the excluded middle. I don't even need to assert my subjective belief that the laws of human thought persist in my immaterial soul and are ultimately grounded in God. We all know that at the very least they persist neurologically and psychologically. Science!

And the fact that God's existence cannot be logically ruled out and that it's impossible for a finite mind to think/say that God the Creator does not exist without saying/thinking, on the very face of it, that nothing could exist if God the Creator did not exist: the assertion that God does not exist is, according to the laws of human thought, inherently contradictory, self-negating and, thus, positively proves, logically, that the opposite must be true. God must exist!

So don't give me this garbage about arrogance.

The question is: do you believe that this a priori axiom of human cognition, which is no different in nature than 2 + 2 = 4, holds true ultimately/transcendentally outside the confines of our minds, beyond the imperatives of human thought . . . or not?

Is this fact of human psychology merely a fluke of nature or is it the voice of God imprinted on our brains/minds and, perhaps, objectively speaking, on our souls?

I consistently hold that all a priori axioms of human cognition must be true, as reason tells me that any attempt to negate them logically affirms them, and experience has shown me over and over again without fail that all of the other a priori axioms of human cognition do hold true in the empirical realm of being.

Hence, I justifiably hold that the God axiom must be ultimately/transcendentally true. Do not tell me that I do so without good reason or out of sheer arrogance.

That is the utter bullshit of bullshitters!

I believe!

You don't!

I'm standing on something solid!

You aren't!

You're standing on the utterly unsupported belief of metaphysical materialism. Objectively speaking, you might be right, but don't tell me your belief is backed by logical consistency or by anything scientific, for it manifestly is not.

It's as simple as that, and it is due to these facts of human cognition that in history humanity has always overwhelming, consciously or instinctively, held that God must be, and there has never been and never will be any rational argument or scientific theory that could make these facts of human psychology go away.

The only arrogance around here is the arrogance of the atheist/agnostic (or the whackadoo, relativistic theist) pretending not to understand these facts of human cognition and contradictorily pretending that he knows something more about ultimate reality than I via some mysteriously esoteric/secret knowledge that he cannot put into evidence, something unknown to the rest of us, something that refutes these incontrovertible facts of human cognition, something only divinity could know better than the only logical facts we have to go on.

Are you guys contradictorily presupposing the existence of divinity (in truth, playing at the little gods in the gap fallacy) in order to assert the supposed superiority of your position?

Answer: Yes, you are!

You have always necessarily and, until now, as I have stripped you of your pretensions, unwittingly conceded the paradoxical nature of your position in the face of the undeniable facts of organic logic.
That silliness you cut and pasted has already been refuted in another thread.

Why cross-post such failed nonsense?

Where was it 'cut and pasted' from? Where was it 'refuted'?
Ask the cut and paster.

So you're making unsubstantiated claims once again, and you're unwilling to provide proof of your claim. Shocking!
You're once again angry and behaving very un-christian like. Ask the cut and paster where it came from.

What was 'angry' and 'un-Christian' like about my post? See, this is where you lose people Hollie, I'm neither angry or acting 'un-Christian' like, yet when that is your only response to a valid question that I'm guessing you don't have an answer for, it makes you appear rather unstable.

And yet, for all your rhetoric and citing of slogans and cliches', you entered the thread with nothing more than juvenile name-calling.

Do any of you faux Christians ever read proof read your posts after your silly lectures to see what hypocrites you really are?

Slogans and cliches? Those are the words of Christ, yet you don't recognize them? I would have thought you knew it all by heart since you have such a passionate hate for it, how else can you refute it unless you know it and understand it? I simply said that I think you're psychotic, and an atheist, neither of which are 'name calling', just observations based on the blind hatefulness of your posts.

Behold, a sower went out to sow.
And as he sowed, some seed fell by the wayside; and birds came and devoured them.
Some fell on stony places, where they did not have much earth; and they immediately sprang up because they had no depth of earth.
But when the sun was up they were scorched, and because they had no root they withered away.
And some fell among thorns, and the thorns sprang up and choked them.
But others fell on good ground and yielded a crop; some a hundred fold, some sixty, some thirty.
He who has ears to hear, let him hear!

Therefore hear the parable of the sower.
When anyone hears the word of the kingdom, and does not understand it, then the wicked one comes and snatches away what was in his heart. This is he who received seed by the wayside.
But he who received the seed on stony places, this is he who hears the word and immediately receives it with joy, yet he has no root in himself, but endures only for a while. For when tribulation or persecution arises because of the word, he immediately stumbles.
Now he who received the seed among the thorns is he who hears the word, and the cares of this world and the deceitfulness of riches choke the word, and he becomes unfruitful.
But he who received seed on the good ground is he who hears the word and understands it, who indeed bears fruit and produces, some a hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty.

I'd say you received the seed by the wayside, and it is your choice to be of the first group that Christ described, as it is anyone's choice as to which group they will be a part of. If you want to debate Christians, then you need to learn and understand the Bible, the Bible prepares us for ones such as yourself. You need to debate the topic from some other point of reference other than hate, that gets you no where.
I'd suggest you save your proselytizing for a more receptive audience at the Kingdom Hall.

Yes, you further cement with your response that you are a seed that fell by the wayside.

You're so afraid to read it and understand it for fear that it will make sense, that you refute it and run away without even reading it. How do you expect to debate anyone without any knowledge? You can't, and that's why you don't, just throw slurs and names at those you don't understand, like any small child without any ability to reason would do.
You very quickly lose your christian'ness when your proselytizing is dismissed as phony and tedious.

Are you working on commission?

So Christ's words are 'phony and tedious'?

And what was 'un-Christian', I think that's the word you were looking for there, about my post?
I don't pretend you thumpers know the first thing about the various bibles you wave around.

Slogans and cliches? Those are the words of Christ, yet you don't recognize them? I would have thought you knew it all by heart since you have such a passionate hate for it, how else can you refute it unless you know it and understand it? I simply said that I think you're psychotic, and an atheist, neither of which are 'name calling', just observations based on the blind hatefulness of your posts.

Behold, a sower went out to sow.
And as he sowed, some seed fell by the wayside; and birds came and devoured them.
Some fell on stony places, where they did not have much earth; and they immediately sprang up because they had no depth of earth.
But when the sun was up they were scorched, and because they had no root they withered away.
And some fell among thorns, and the thorns sprang up and choked them.
But others fell on good ground and yielded a crop; some a hundred fold, some sixty, some thirty.
He who has ears to hear, let him hear!

Therefore hear the parable of the sower.
When anyone hears the word of the kingdom, and does not understand it, then the wicked one comes and snatches away what was in his heart. This is he who received seed by the wayside.
But he who received the seed on stony places, this is he who hears the word and immediately receives it with joy, yet he has no root in himself, but endures only for a while. For when tribulation or persecution arises because of the word, he immediately stumbles.
Now he who received the seed among the thorns is he who hears the word, and the cares of this world and the deceitfulness of riches choke the word, and he becomes unfruitful.
But he who received seed on the good ground is he who hears the word and understands it, who indeed bears fruit and produces, some a hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty.

I'd say you received the seed by the wayside, and it is your choice to be of the first group that Christ described, as it is anyone's choice as to which group they will be a part of. If you want to debate Christians, then you need to learn and understand the Bible, the Bible prepares us for ones such as yourself. You need to debate the topic from some other point of reference other than hate, that gets you no where.
I'd suggest you save your proselytizing for a more receptive audience at the Kingdom Hall.

Yes, you further cement with your response that you are a seed that fell by the wayside.

You're so afraid to read it and understand it for fear that it will make sense, that you refute it and run away without even reading it. How do you expect to debate anyone without any knowledge? You can't, and that's why you don't, just throw slurs and names at those you don't understand, like any small child without any ability to reason would do.
You very quickly lose your christian'ness when your proselytizing is dismissed as phony and tedious.

And what was 'un-Christian', I think that's the word you were looking for there, about my post?
I don't pretend you thumpers know the first thing about the various bibles you wave around.

Now you sound even more silly and you're further cementing your appearance of ignorance, still not able to point out what was un-Christian like about my post?

Now you sound even more silly and you're further cementing your appearance of ignorance, still not able to point out what was un-Christian like about my post?
Well, my comment was partly rhetorical. Much of your post was stereotypical for Christians and other hyper-religious types. It was drenched in the anger, self-hate and hypocrisy that defines self righteous phonies.

I seek proof. God supposedly wants me to be saved. God alone knows exactly what proof I need to be convinced, yet doesn't provide said proof. Why? Why would God make me a skeptic and then damn me for my nature?

Oh, He's given you proof, along with plenty of evidence. You just don't believe it. That's all.
You're referring to Zeus, right?

If he were referring to Zeus, then you wouldn't be in here since then you wouldn't be bashing Christians, and your life would then have no meaning.

Well, my comment was partly rhetorical. Much of your post was stereotypical for Christians and other hyper-religious types. It was drenched in the anger, self-hate and hypocrisy that defines self righteous phonies.

Which part was 'drenched in anger, self hate, and hypocrisy'?

I seek proof. God supposedly wants me to be saved. God alone knows exactly what proof I need to be convinced, yet doesn't provide said proof. Why? Why would God make me a skeptic and then damn me for my nature?

Oh, He's given you proof, along with plenty of evidence. You just don't believe it. That's all.

If he were referring to Zeus, then you wouldn't be in here since then you wouldn't be bashing Christians, and your life would then have no meaning.
Hate, hate, hate. That defines you pompous phonies. You hate yourselves, you hate your miserable lives and you project your hate on others.

What a transparent phony.

Hate, hate, hate. That defines you pompous phonies. You hate yourselves, you hate your miserable lives and you project your hate on others.

Self fulfilling prophesy here, folks. Where do you see 'hate', Hollie? I've asked you to specifically show which part of my post(s) show anything that your accusations insist? You have yet to do so. Just more spewing of the same ole, same ole in every thread your participate in. Don't you ever get tired of repeating yourself over and over and over, ad nauseum?

Hollie is the female Jake Starkey.. lol
How quickly you self righteous phonies resort to juvenile personal attacks.

Being compared to Jake is a personal attack, I'm sure he'll love hearing that. lmao

I'm guessing a psycho-analysis on you would be very interesting and educational.
I just find it remarkable to see how angry and self-hating you phonies really are.

What a transparent phony.

Still can't answer the question, eh? Irony is rampant when you open your mouth.

Being compared to Jake is a personal attack, I'm sure he'll love hearing that. lmao

I'm guessing a psycho-analysis on you would be very interesting and educational.
I just find it remarkable to see how angry and self-hating you phonies really are.

Angry and self-hating based on.... what, exactly? Because you said so? You have no tangible proof of it. I mean, you're a girl of science and tangible proof right, yet you never seem to produce it to back up your 'accusations', what's up with that. Why do you say that someone is filled with 'hate', without showing any evidence of said 'hate'? So there are two options, you're either very juvenile and somehow get satisfaction out of calling people names and showing your own hatred of what you don't understand, or you're psychotic. Based on what I've witnessed so far on this board, you're the later. Someone has really done a number on you somewhere in your life, and as I said, I will continue to pray for you and others out there like you.

Self fulfilling prophesy here, folks. Where do you see 'hate', Hollie? I've asked you to specifically show which part of my post(s) show anything that your accusations insist? You have yet to do so. Just more spewing of the same ole, same ole in every thread your participate in. Don't you ever get tired of repeating yourself over and over and over, ad nauseum?
A lot of repeating your tired slogans and cliches'.

How curious that you self-righteous thumpers are so often the most angry, self-hating people on the planet. There is a certain personality type that emerges from those who proclaim to follow religious tenets but resolves to just another swaggering teenager who just drank his first six pack of beer.

How does a girl that claims to only believe in science and evidence make assertions without any evidence to back it up?

Angry and self-hating based on.... what, exactly? Because you said so? You have no tangible proof of it. I mean, you're a girl of science and tangible proof right, yet you never seem to produce it to back up your 'accusations', what's up with that. Why do you say that someone is filled with 'hate', without showing any evidence of said 'hate'? So there are two options, you're either very juvenile and somehow get satisfaction out of calling people names and showing your own hatred of what you don't understand, or you're psychotic. Based on what I've witnessed so far on this board, you're the later. Someone has really done a number on you somewhere in your life, and as I said, I will continue to pray for you and others out there like you.
Yep. You're just another self-hating religious hypocrite.

Forum List

Back