The hypocrisy and arrogance of atheism

So, when losing a debate, call names and run away

As opposed to starting a thread by calling names?

Now that is real hypocrisy to accuse others of your own shortcomings.

I didn't call YOU names. I said there is an arrogance and hypocrisy to atheism. If YOU personally identify with that, that's NOT my fault.

So name calling only matters when it applies to an individual?

So care to explain why you and your fellow teabaggers become so incensed when you are described as racists?

Is it because "YOU personally identify with" racism? In which case that is not the "fault" of those pointing out your racism according to your illogic.

See what happens when you flunk math and logic?

What is there to debate? ID'iot creationism is not a defendable position.

Based on what FACT?????

Still waiting for you to produce FACT to back that up.

Dismissing it based on a bias is not science, and that's all you are doing.

ID'iot creationism is indefensible. That's why you have made no attempt to defend it, at least no attempt beside your juvenile theatrics.

BASED ON WHAT!!!!

YOU made the statement there was no defense for Creationism, I DID NOT.

I DON'T HAVE TO DEFEND OR MAKE THE ARGUMENTS FOR YOUR PREMISES.

You stated that it had no defense. BASED ON WHAT??????

If you have no basis, then you are admitting you are doing so based on your own bias and prejudice and nothing more.
You're 12 years old, right?

You're reduced to personal attacks because you can't adress the op, right?

:lol:

(and if I'm only 12 and still kicking both your asses, what does that say about you?)

I think that says you're a joke.

And that is based on what? That I kicked your ass?

Oh! I must be a "false Christian" I dared get "uppity' to my atheists betters!

You are a fake Christian because you are bearing false witness.

Once again- Show me where I have demanded hard evidence for God?

So far all you have done in this thread is rant about atheists- clearly you have some issue with persons who don't believe in your god- but that doesn't justify lying about me.

Because I am an atheist. And your OP accused me of hypocrisy.

So prove it.

Or expose yourself to be the lying hypocrite that you appear to be

So now you are tripling down. :lol:

You are a liar

And a hypocrite

And a false Christian

Wow, I told you these guys would just twist themselves into pretzels.

This is usually the last part of the break down.

They are reduced to just shrieking insults to salve their bruised egos.

Sad, really!

This entire thread is nothing more than a tantrum- I am an atheist and I am more of a Christian than you are.

You are a liar

And a hypocrite

And a false Christian

Yeah, that's what you are reduced to a tantrum all right!

It really hit a nerve when I pointed out that the alternative to demanding proof for God, is that you deny him based on faith.

I knew it would! :lol:

I didn't call YOU names. I said there is an arrogance and hypocrisy to atheism. If YOU personally identify with that, that's NOT my fault.

So care to explain why you and your fellow teabaggers become so incensed when you are described as racists?

Is it because "YOU personally identify with" racism? In which case that is not the "fault" of those pointing out your racism according to your illogic.

Wow, so when losing an argument change the subject?

What does the Tea Party have to do with whether or not God exists, how life began or life on other planets?

Getting pretty desperate out there!

Based on what FACT?????

Still waiting for you to produce FACT to back that up.

Dismissing it based on a bias is not science, and that's all you are doing.

ID'iot creationism is indefensible. That's why you have made no attempt to defend it, at least no attempt beside your juvenile theatrics.

BASED ON WHAT!!!!

If you have no basis, then you are admitting you are doing so based on your own bias and prejudice and nothing more.

(and if I'm only 12 and still kicking both your asses, what does that say about you?)

Yeah, but we've already established you don't think you just label and spew.

When you can think and address the op, do let me know.

So far all you have done in this thread is rant about atheists- clearly you have some issue with persons who don't believe in your god- but that doesn't justify lying about me.

So prove it.

You are a liar

And a hypocrite

And a false Christian

Sad, really!

This entire thread is nothing more than a tantrum- I am an atheist and I am more of a Christian than you are.

You are a liar

And a hypocrite

And a false Christian

Yeah, that's what you are reduced to a tantrum all right!

You started off with a lie- and I gave you an opportunity to prove me wrong.

Instead you just are having a tantrum.

You are a liar

And a hypocrite

And a false Christia

You didn't offer any facts.

You're just another hysterical, chest-heaving religious zealot.

However, don't let that interfere with the promotion of your conspiracy theories.

I'm not presenting a theory.

I'm presenting the double standard on which atheists set their standard on the existence of God, vs. the existence of life on other planets and how life began.

These are FACTS I am presenting.

A) There is no Hard evidence that God exists.

B) There is no hard evidence for how life began

C) There is no hard evidence for life on other planets.

Given these facts I find it amusing that atheists will chuck these requirement of hard evidence when it comes to life on other planets or how life began, but requires evidence with strict limitations when it comes to the Existence of God.

Atheists don't require "hard evidence" that life exists on other planets. They know that the conditions for life exist on other planets and the mathematical odds favor the existence of life on other planets.

As for how life began this planet has the same conditions as the billions of other similar planets in the Universe so given the mathematical odds that life occurred on this planet it is safe to assume that it has probably occurred countless times on other planets too.

As far as the mathematical odds for the existence of gods there is most certainly a probability that there are beings with godlike powers in the Universe. But having godlike powers does not make them the "creator" of the Universe.

The problem that creationists like you face is the Omnipotence Paradox. Unless you can resolve that the only hypocrites here are you and your ilk. You claim to believe in an omnipotent creator but you refuse to explain the paradox.

We "know" conditions exist for life on other planets huh?

EVIDENCE?????????

You know what you are going to get? Scientists from NASA saying they found a planet that SUGGESTS life could exist there.

And I could show you plenty here that SUGGESTS God exists.

"Suggests" isn't FACT.

We don't KNOW anything. We surmise, we theorize, and we conjecture. That's NOT FACT.

And now come the "probabilities" thing.

I'm sorry but when you can show hard evidence that Math of any kind proves life on other planets (mathematical probabilities, :lol: ) Do let me know, but that was a lot of high sounding BS.

No big surprise that you ran screaming for the Omnipotence Paradox.

Conditions for life include liquid water and the table of elements. In addition the planet would need a magnetosphere to shield it from harmful cosmic rays.

That you have a problem with mathematics probably stems from being home schooled and indoctrinated into your bizarre creationist religion instead. If it wasn't for mathematics you would still be using a rock to open nuts in your cave. Fortunately many of us have better evolved brains and can comprehend math and probabilities.

You can crawl back into your superstition and myths since you have tacitly admitted that you are not qualified to comprehend the answers to the probability of life in the universe.

Wonderful.

Give me the hard evidence those exist on other planets.

Like i said SUGGESTS doesn't cut it.

I could use the same standard for proving God.

Obviously you have heard of Spectroscopy.

Ten most common elements in the Milky Way Galaxy estimated spectroscopically[1]
ZElementMass fraction in parts per million
1Hydrogen739,00071 × mass of oxygen (red bar)
2Helium240,00023 × mass of oxygen (red bar)
8Oxygen10,400
6Carbon4,600
10Neon1,340
26Iron1,090
7Nitrogen960
14Silicon650
12Magnesium580
16Sulfur440
[THEAD] [/THEAD]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Abundance of the chemical elements - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

The following graph (note log scale) shows abundance of elements in our solar system. The table shows the twelve most common elements in our galaxy (estimated spectroscopically), as measured in parts per million, by mass.[1] Nearby galaxies that have evolved along similar lines have a corresponding enrichment of elements heavier than hydrogen and helium. The more distant galaxies are being viewed as they appeared in the past, so their abundances of elements appear closer to the primordial mixture. As physical laws and processes appear common throughout the visible universe, however, it is expected that these galaxies will likewise have evolved similar abundances of elements.

I told you it was easy to defeat atheists.

I don't know why so many Christians are afraid to do so.
And that is based on what? That I kicked your ass?

Oh! I must be a "false Christian" I dared get "uppity' to my atheists betters!

So prove it.

You are a liar

And a hypocrite

And a false Christian

Sad, really!

You are a liar

And a hypocrite

And a false Christian

I think Syriusly has had a mental breakdown.

All he can do is throw a tantrum and repeat the same thing.

I told you guys it isn't hard to beat atheists.

I don't know why some Christians are intimidated by it.

I staged this thread for that reason. To show Christians there's nothing to it.

I've done it so many times.

I'm not presenting a theory.

I'm presenting the double standard on which atheists set their standard on the existence of God, vs. the existence of life on other planets and how life began.

These are FACTS I am presenting.

A) There is no Hard evidence that God exists.

B) There is no hard evidence for how life began

C) There is no hard evidence for life on other planets.

Given these facts I find it amusing that atheists will chuck these requirement of hard evidence when it comes to life on other planets or how life began, but requires evidence with strict limitations when it comes to the Existence of God.

Atheists don't require "hard evidence" that life exists on other planets. They know that the conditions for life exist on other planets and the mathematical odds favor the existence of life on other planets.

As for how life began this planet has the same conditions as the billions of other similar planets in the Universe so given the mathematical odds that life occurred on this planet it is safe to assume that it has probably occurred countless times on other planets too.

As far as the mathematical odds for the existence of gods there is most certainly a probability that there are beings with godlike powers in the Universe. But having godlike powers does not make them the "creator" of the Universe.

The problem that creationists like you face is the Omnipotence Paradox. Unless you can resolve that the only hypocrites here are you and your ilk. You claim to believe in an omnipotent creator but you refuse to explain the paradox.

We "know" conditions exist for life on other planets huh?

EVIDENCE?????????

You know what you are going to get? Scientists from NASA saying they found a planet that SUGGESTS life could exist there.

And I could show you plenty here that SUGGESTS God exists.

"Suggests" isn't FACT.

We don't KNOW anything. We surmise, we theorize, and we conjecture. That's NOT FACT.

And now come the "probabilities" thing.

I'm sorry but when you can show hard evidence that Math of any kind proves life on other planets (mathematical probabilities, :lol: ) Do let me know, but that was a lot of high sounding BS.

No big surprise that you ran screaming for the Omnipotence Paradox.

Conditions for life include liquid water and the table of elements. In addition the planet would need a magnetosphere to shield it from harmful cosmic rays.

That you have a problem with mathematics probably stems from being home schooled and indoctrinated into your bizarre creationist religion instead. If it wasn't for mathematics you would still be using a rock to open nuts in your cave. Fortunately many of us have better evolved brains and can comprehend math and probabilities.

You can crawl back into your superstition and myths since you have tacitly admitted that you are not qualified to comprehend the answers to the probability of life in the universe.

Wonderful.

Give me the hard evidence those exist on other planets.

Like i said SUGGESTS doesn't cut it.

I could use the same standard for proving God.

Obviously you have heard of Spectroscopy.

Ten most common elements in the Milky Way Galaxy estimated spectroscopically[1]
ZElementMass fraction in parts per million
1Hydrogen739,00071 × mass of oxygen (red bar)
2Helium240,00023 × mass of oxygen (red bar)
8Oxygen10,400
6Carbon4,600
10Neon1,340
26Iron1,090
7Nitrogen960
14Silicon650
12Magnesium580
16Sulfur440
[THEAD] [/THEAD]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Abundance of the chemical elements - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

The following graph (note log scale) shows abundance of elements in our solar system. The table shows the twelve most common elements in our galaxy (estimated spectroscopically), as measured in parts per million, by mass.[1] Nearby galaxies that have evolved along similar lines have a corresponding enrichment of elements heavier than hydrogen and helium. The more distant galaxies are being viewed as they appeared in the past, so their abundances of elements appear closer to the primordial mixture. As physical laws and processes appear common throughout the visible universe, however, it is expected that these galaxies will likewise have evolved similar abundances of elements.

That's wonderful. AGAIN that SUGGESTS Life could exist.

It's not hard evidence for life nor is it a Math probability.

As I said before, I could do the same thing for God.

And as a matter of fact, I could do it with the chart you have above.

HOW DID THOSE ELEMENTS GET THERE IN SPACE????

Yeah!

What does the Tea Party have to do with whether or not God exists, how life began or life on other planets?

I used an example to point out the fallacy of your position. That you either failed to comprehend the example or are just being disingenuous and deflecting because you cannot refute that you lack the basics of honesty and integrity is largely irrelevant at this juncture.

You have successfully managed to destroy your own credibility. Congratulations, you must be so proud of yourself for being the opposite of a Christian in every way that it actually matters.

I used an example to point out the fallacy of your position. That you either failed to comprehend the example or are just being disingenuous and deflecting because you cannot refute that you lack the basics of honesty and integrity is largely irrelevant at this juncture.

You have successfully managed to destroy your own credibility. Congratulations, you must be so proud of yourself for being the opposite of a Christian in every way that it actually matters.

But you DIDN'T prove a fallacy.

All you did was back up my first argument.

There's NO HARD EVIDENCE.

That's not a fallacy.

Try again!

BASED ON WHAT!!!!

Your OP was a smokescreen for ID'iot creationism. You follow a long line of hyper-religious loons who offered the same frantic tirades.

So prove it.

You are a liar

And a hypocrite

And a false Christian

Sad, really!

You are a liar

And a hypocrite

And a false Christian

So prove it.

And you can't.

Just a liar

And a hypocrite

And a blemish on the name of all real Christians.

BASED ON WHAT!!!!

Your OP was a smokescreen for ID'iot creationism. You follow a long line of hyper-religious loons who offered the same frantic tirades.

Um, no there is no smoke screen.

A) There is no hard evidence for God.

B) There is no hard evidence for how life began.

How is that a smoke screen?

It's very factual and out front.

If you can disprove those FACTS do let me know.

Until then you are just irritated that means you cannot DISCOUNT Creationism.

You are a liar

And a hypocrite

And a false Christian

Sad, really!

You are a liar

And a hypocrite

And a false Christian

So prove it.

And you can't.

Just a liar

And a hypocrite

And a blemish on the name of all real Christians.

Yes, you are ranting and having a tantrum because you lost.

Yes, you lost because I ALREADY SAID I WAS WILLING TO CONCEDE I COULD BE WRONG YOU WANT HARD EVIDENCE THAT GOD EXISTS.

BUT ARE YOU WILLING TO CONCEDE THAT MEANS YOU DENY GOD BASED ON FAITH????????

You can't have it both ways. You either do or don't!

That's why you are reduced to this tantrum, wailing and name calling.

HOW DID THOSE ELEMENTS GET THERE IN SPACE????

Did you read the link? Did you comprehend what you read in that link?

The answer is probably no since you lack the cognitive skills necessary.

All of the table of elements are generated within stars. When a star goes nova it spreads those elements throughout the universe. This process has been occurring for billions of years.

And before you go off on your whining rant about the Big Bang the latest science is based upon a cyclical universe with multiple big bangs. Since matter can neither be created nor destroyed a cyclical model is the most logical explanation for an eternal universe that has always existed and will always exist.

I actually can discount ID'iot creationism in the same way I discount all appeals to fear and ignorance.

That's not a fallacy.

Try again!

Lying about what I posted does not refute the facts.

My next guss

I actually can discount ID'iot creationism in the same way I discount all appeals to fear and ignorance.

Then you are proving it is YOU giving into fear and ignorance, because you HAVE YET TO PRODUCE FACT.

If there is more evidence for one theory than another, then PRODUCE IT.

Otherwise, to dismiss a theory sans evidence, isn't science, it's bias.

you cannot DISCOUNT Creationism.

Creationism was debunked as religious BS by the Dover case where a conservative judge appointed by Bush sr ruled that there was no factual basis for it whatsoever and that it is simply an illegal attempt to impose religious beliefs in science classrooms.

That's not a fallacy.

Try again!

Lying about what I posted does not refute the facts.

But I didn't lie.

You said you proved I posted a fallacy.

But as I pointed out you did not.

If you can refute that then do so.

Just calling me a liar sounds desperate on your part.

Forum List

Back