The hypocrisy and arrogance of atheism

What double standard have I set up?

Please feel free to point that out.

The op is quite explicit.

Okay- here I will quote from it

Here's the key. Atheists are hypocrites and because of that hypocrisy not nearly as smart as they think are.

How you say?

Well, let's take the way they demand HARD EVIDENCE for God. It you can't produce "evidence" God exists, then he can't.

Show me where I have demanded hard evidence for God?

So far all you have done in this thread is rant about atheists- clearly you have some issue with persons who don't believe in your god- but that doesn't justify lying about me.

Because I am an atheist. And your OP accused me of hypocrisy.

So prove it.

Or expose yourself to be the lying hypocrite that you appear to be.

Then you admit you don't believe in God because of faith?

That would mean you don't believe in God for the same reason Christians do believe in God?

You want to go there?

You think I haven't done this before, don't you? I told you I have! :lol:

What part of me not believing in your god- or any god do you have a hard time comprehending.

You accused me of hypocrisy- prove it.

Here's the key. Atheists are hypocrites and because of that hypocrisy not nearly as smart as they think are.

How you say?

Well, let's take the way they demand HARD EVIDENCE for God. It you can't produce "evidence" God exists, then he can't.

So far all you have done in this thread is rant about atheists- clearly you have some issue with persons who don't believe in your god- but that doesn't justify lying about me.

So prove it.

THEN YOU ARE ADMITTING YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN GOD BECAUSE OF FAITH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So you are a liar

And a hypocrite

And a false Christian

What part of me not believing in your god- or any god do you have a hard time comprehending.

How you say?

So prove it.

Aka ATHEISM IS YOUR RELIGION. Just like Christianity is MY religion.

Doubling down on the same failed tactic doesn't help you.

I'm perfectly willing to concede I could be wrong about you.

BUT ARE YOU WILLING TO CONCEDE THAT MEANS YOU DENY GOD BASED ON FAITH AND NOT FACT???????

Still waiting while you twist yourself in knots.

:lol:

Lovely, lovely folks these hyper-religious loons.

So, when losing a debate, call names and run away.

Man, that's sure shows how much smarter you are than a Christian, right?

Still waiting for you to actually address the debate (or are you intellectually capable). If you aren't, I understand.
What is there to debate? ID'iot creationism is not a defendable position.

Based on what FACT?????

Still waiting for you to produce FACT to back that up.

Dismissing it based on a bias is not science, and that's all you are doing.

ID'iot creationism is indefensible. That's why you have made no attempt to defend it, at least no attempt beside your juvenile theatrics.

How you say?

So prove it.

That would mean you don't believe in God for the same reason Christians do believe in God?

You want to go there?

How you say?

So prove it.

So you are a liar

And a hypocrite

And a false Christian

And that is based on what? That I kicked your ass?

Oh! I must be a "false Christian" I dared get "uppity' to my atheists betters!

Aka ATHEISM IS YOUR RELIGION. Just like Christianity is MY religion.

Doubling down on the same failed tactic doesn't help you.

I'm perfectly willing to concede I could be wrong about you.

BUT ARE YOU WILLING TO CONCEDE THAT MEANS YOU DENY GOD BASED ON FAITH AND NOT FACT???????

Still waiting while you twist yourself in knots.

Still waiting for you to actually address the debate (or are you intellectually capable). If you aren't, I understand.

Based on what FACT?????

ID'iot creationism is indefensible. That's why you have made no attempt to defend it, at least no attempt beside your juvenile theatrics.

BASED ON WHAT!!!!

YOU made the statement there was no defense for Creationism, I DID NOT.

I DON'T HAVE TO DEFEND OR MAKE THE ARGUMENTS FOR YOUR PREMISES.

You stated that it had no defense. BASED ON WHAT??????

If you have no basis, then you are admitting you are doing so based on your own bias and prejudice and nothing more.

Based on what FACT?????

BASED ON WHAT!!!!

If you have no basis, then you are admitting you are doing so based on your own bias and prejudice and nothing more.
You're 12 years old, right?

How you say?

So prove it.

You want to go there?

How you say?

So prove it.

So you are a liar

And a hypocrite

And a false Christian

You are a fake Christian because you are bearing false witness.

Once again- Show me where I have demanded hard evidence for God?

So prove it.

Or expose yourself to be the lying hypocrite that you appear to be

Based on what FACT?????

BASED ON WHAT!!!!

I suspect that he leaves the playground with his nose bloody and tells everyone to look at what he did to that guys fist......

How you say?

So prove it.

You want to go there?

How you say?

So prove it.

So you are a liar

And a hypocrite

And a false Christian

This is what cracks me up every time.

They believe in they are atheists because they are soooooooooooo much smarter than Christians.

But put to the test, they are reduced to shrieking two to three sentence insults.

Soooooooooooooooo much smarter!

teapartysamurai is projecting her own inadequacies, particularly hypocrisy and inflated ego, on those she does not like.

However, athestic and far right fascists are very easy to deal with.

Thought so.

Ladies and gentlemen, we have a poster with the debilitating disease of IBTS (Irrational Bible Thumping Syndrome). Treatment for IBTS is similar to that for treatment of Ebola.

Oh, in other words when confronted with the facts you can't deny, just call me a "Bible Thumper" and run away.

Wow, that was really incisive debate that proved how atheists are soooooooooo much smarter than Christians, right?

Pathetic!

You didn't offer any facts.

You're just another hysterical, chest-heaving religious zealot.

However, don't let that interfere with the promotion of your conspiracy theories.

I'm not presenting a theory.

I'm presenting the double standard on which atheists set their standard on the existence of God, vs. the existence of life on other planets and how life began.

These are FACTS I am presenting.

A) There is no Hard evidence that God exists.

B) There is no hard evidence for how life began

C) There is no hard evidence for life on other planets.

Given these facts I find it amusing that atheists will chuck these requirement of hard evidence when it comes to life on other planets or how life began, but requires evidence with strict limitations when it comes to the Existence of God.

Atheists don't require "hard evidence" that life exists on other planets. They know that the conditions for life exist on other planets and the mathematical odds favor the existence of life on other planets.

As for how life began this planet has the same conditions as the billions of other similar planets in the Universe so given the mathematical odds that life occurred on this planet it is safe to assume that it has probably occurred countless times on other planets too.

As far as the mathematical odds for the existence of gods there is most certainly a probability that there are beings with godlike powers in the Universe. But having godlike powers does not make them the "creator" of the Universe.

The problem that creationists like you face is the Omnipotence Paradox. Unless you can resolve that the only hypocrites here are you and your ilk. You claim to believe in an omnipotent creator but you refuse to explain the paradox.

We "know" conditions exist for life on other planets huh?

EVIDENCE?????????

You know what you are going to get? Scientists from NASA saying they found a planet that SUGGESTS life could exist there.

And I could show you plenty here that SUGGESTS God exists.

"Suggests" isn't FACT.

We don't KNOW anything. We surmise, we theorize, and we conjecture. That's NOT FACT.

And now come the "probabilities" thing.

I'm sorry but when you can show hard evidence that Math of any kind proves life on other planets (mathematical probabilities, :lol: ) Do let me know, but that was a lot of high sounding BS.

No big surprise that you ran screaming for the Omnipotence Paradox.

Conditions for life include liquid water and the table of elements. In addition the planet would need a magnetosphere to shield it from harmful cosmic rays.

That you have a problem with mathematics probably stems from being home schooled and indoctrinated into your bizarre creationist religion instead. If it wasn't for mathematics you would still be using a rock to open nuts in your cave. Fortunately many of us have better evolved brains and can comprehend math and probabilities.

You can crawl back into your superstition and myths since you have tacitly admitted that you are not qualified to comprehend the answers to the probability of life in the universe.

Based on what FACT?????

BASED ON WHAT!!!!

I suspect that he leaves the playground with his nose bloody and tells everyone to look at what he did to that guys fist......

Sorry you got your ass kicked by a girl.

And you are saying, that the ONLY way a superior atheists could defeat this "uppity" Christian is with brute violence?

I thought atheists were sooooooooooooo above that level.

How you say?

So prove it.

You want to go there?

How you say?

So prove it.

So you are a liar

And a hypocrite

And a false Christian

This is what cracks me up every time.
So you are a liar

And a hypocrite

And a false Christian

Based on what FACT?????

BASED ON WHAT!!!!

Sorry you got your ass kicked by a girl.

So you are a liar

And a hypocrite

And a false Christian

You want to go there?

How you say?

So prove it.

So you are a liar

And a hypocrite

And a false Christian

So prove it.

So now you are tripling down. :lol:

If you are so much smarter than I, how come you can't think your way out of this little box you've cornered yourself in?

I ALREADY SAID I'm PERFECTLY WILLING TO CONCEDE I COULD BE WRONG ON YOU!

BUT THAT MEANS YOU DENY GOD BASED ON FAITH!!!!!!!!!

I must be right because you keep on doubling and tripling down on the same failed premise I already addressed.

How you say?

So prove it.

So you are a liar

And a hypocrite

And a false Christian

So prove it.

You are a liar

And a hypocrite

And a false Christian

Based on what FACT?????

BASED ON WHAT!!!!

You're reduced to personal attacks because you can't adress the op, right?

(and if I'm only 12 and still kicking both your asses, what does that say about you?)

So you are a liar

And a hypocrite

And a false Christian

So prove it.

You are a liar

And a hypocrite

And a false Christian

Wow, I told you these guys would just twist themselves into pretzels.

This is usually the last part of the break down.

They are reduced to just shrieking insults to salve their bruised egos.

Sad, really!

Oh, in other words when confronted with the facts you can't deny, just call me a "Bible Thumper" and run away.

Wow, that was really incisive debate that proved how atheists are soooooooooo much smarter than Christians, right?

Pathetic!

You didn't offer any facts.

You're just another hysterical, chest-heaving religious zealot.

However, don't let that interfere with the promotion of your conspiracy theories.

I'm not presenting a theory.

I'm presenting the double standard on which atheists set their standard on the existence of God, vs. the existence of life on other planets and how life began.

These are FACTS I am presenting.

A) There is no Hard evidence that God exists.

B) There is no hard evidence for how life began

C) There is no hard evidence for life on other planets.

Given these facts I find it amusing that atheists will chuck these requirement of hard evidence when it comes to life on other planets or how life began, but requires evidence with strict limitations when it comes to the Existence of God.

Atheists don't require "hard evidence" that life exists on other planets. They know that the conditions for life exist on other planets and the mathematical odds favor the existence of life on other planets.

As for how life began this planet has the same conditions as the billions of other similar planets in the Universe so given the mathematical odds that life occurred on this planet it is safe to assume that it has probably occurred countless times on other planets too.

As far as the mathematical odds for the existence of gods there is most certainly a probability that there are beings with godlike powers in the Universe. But having godlike powers does not make them the "creator" of the Universe.

The problem that creationists like you face is the Omnipotence Paradox. Unless you can resolve that the only hypocrites here are you and your ilk. You claim to believe in an omnipotent creator but you refuse to explain the paradox.

We "know" conditions exist for life on other planets huh?

EVIDENCE?????????

You know what you are going to get? Scientists from NASA saying they found a planet that SUGGESTS life could exist there.

And I could show you plenty here that SUGGESTS God exists.

"Suggests" isn't FACT.

We don't KNOW anything. We surmise, we theorize, and we conjecture. That's NOT FACT.

And now come the "probabilities" thing.

I'm sorry but when you can show hard evidence that Math of any kind proves life on other planets (mathematical probabilities, :lol: ) Do let me know, but that was a lot of high sounding BS.

No big surprise that you ran screaming for the Omnipotence Paradox.

Conditions for life include liquid water and the table of elements. In addition the planet would need a magnetosphere to shield it from harmful cosmic rays.

That you have a problem with mathematics probably stems from being home schooled and indoctrinated into your bizarre creationist religion instead. If it wasn't for mathematics you would still be using a rock to open nuts in your cave. Fortunately many of us have better evolved brains and can comprehend math and probabilities.

You can crawl back into your superstition and myths since you have tacitly admitted that you are not qualified to comprehend the answers to the probability of life in the universe.

Wonderful.

Give me the hard evidence those exist on other planets.

Like i said SUGGESTS doesn't cut it.

I could use the same standard for proving God.

So you are a liar

And a hypocrite

And a false Christian

So prove it.

You are a liar

And a hypocrite

And a false Christian

Wow, I told you these guys would just twist themselves into pretzels.

This is usually the last part of the break down.

They are reduced to just shrieking insults to salve their bruised egos.

Sad, really!

This entire thread is nothing more than a tantrum- I am an atheist and I am more of a Christian than you are.

You are a liar

And a hypocrite

And a false Christian

Forum List

Back