🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The hypocrisy of RWs is both comical and pathetic

After all of the evidence provided that proves Russia colluded with the Trump campaign, Republicans still called it fake news.

Then, amazingly, a single story coming from the originally “fake” WaPo about Hillary seeking info on the Dossier comes out and now RWs in their infinite petty immaturity, jump on the story and accept it as fact.

Personally I believe the story too. I’m not a child in denial who calls it “fake news”.

What evidence?

Link to proof of any collusion? A report from ANY of those "17 intelligence agencies" will do :laugh:.

I won't hold my breath.

We believe that the Hillary campaign and the DNC paid for the Russian Dossier...wait for it...because the evidence was so overwhelming that THEY ADMITTED TO IT!!!!

Please...PLEASE!...take 30 seconds to contemplate the ridiculousness of your OPs before you hit that post button.

I mean, this isn't even sporting...it's just sad.
This story isn’t debunking the Russian collision scandal you doofus. It is disputing the NYT claim that a total of 17 agencies announced it.

Do you struggle with reading comprehension?

If there is all of this indisputable proof as you claim, why have there been no arrests and no indictments an entire year later?

Do you struggle with reality?
Well gee the answer to that is pretty obvious if you actually managed any brain power. No charges are going to be filed until the investigation is complete. Mueller needs time to build a case.
Hahaha
You truly are a tool. Your buddy has moved onto investigating Clintons people now and as of this very moment there is "not one smidgen of evidence" Trump colluded with anyone from Russia. NONE
Lol you’re stupidity amazes me. You and I both know the evidence exists but you’re too much of a wuss to admit it.

Oh, and on a side note, I don’t give a fuck what happens to Clinton from this.

What evidence?

Link to proof of any collusion? A report from ANY of those "17 intelligence agencies" will do :laugh:.

I won't hold my breath.

We believe that the Hillary campaign and the DNC paid for the Russian Dossier...wait for it...because the evidence was so overwhelming that THEY ADMITTED TO IT!!!!

Please...PLEASE!...take 30 seconds to contemplate the ridiculousness of your OPs before you hit that post button.

I mean, this isn't even sporting...it's just sad.
This story isn’t debunking the Russian collision scandal you doofus. It is disputing the NYT claim that a total of 17 agencies announced it.

If there is all of this indisputable proof as you claim, why have there been no arrests and no indictments an entire year later?

Well gee the answer to that is pretty obvious if you actually managed any brain power. No charges are going to be filed until the investigation is complete. Mueller needs time to build a case.
Hahaha
You truly are a tool. Your buddy has moved onto investigating Clintons people now and as of this very moment there is "not one smidgen of evidence" Trump colluded with anyone from Russia. NONE
Lol you’re stupidity amazes me. You and I both know the evidence exists but you’re too much of a wuss to admit it.

th

Hahaha

What evidence?
Tell me, do you buy into this Hillary story 100%? If so, why do you automatically reject any evidence of Trump’s collusion if the same damn source presented this evidence?

Hahaha

th
Ooooo you got me!

You have nothing to offer this thread so you deflect to that shit.

Hahaha

What evidence?
Tell me, do you buy into this Hillary story 100%? If so, why do you automatically reject any evidence of Trump’s collusion if the same damn source presented this evidence?

Uhm, if one of you loons would provide evidence, I'd consider it.

Hahaha

th
Ooooo you got me!

Still waiting on collusion evidence...

Hahaha

th
Ooooo you got me!

Wouldn't have bothered, if you hadn't added this: "Lol you’re stupidity amazes me" to your post.

Hahaha

th
Ooooo you got me!

Wouldn't have bothered, if you hadn't added this: "Lol you’re stupidity amazes me" to your post.
Mmm yeah but you still have nothing.

Hahaha

th
Ooooo you got me!

Still waiting on the evidence Billy Boi.

Last edited:
Hahaha

th
Ooooo you got me!

Made my comments early in the thread, saw little to keep me here other than my duties as moderators.

However, when I saw someone make a stupid mistake call someone else stupid...

Hahaha

All lies.

Neither you nor I know jack shit because any evidence of wrong doing has not been released.
Your peabrain meanderings =/= evidence
Wrong if there were any ACTUAL facts of wrong doing on Trumps part the leaks would have seen to the press getting it.

th
Ooooo you got me!

So if I provided you the transcript that Trump jr released about his conversation with a Russian lawyer, you would buy its authenticity?

No you would still deny it.

Also, you didn’t answer my question from before. Do you believe this latest Hillary story? Why? What makes it evidence and what makes Trump’s scandal all bullshit?

Ooooo you got me!

So if I provided you the transcript that Trump jr released about his conversation with a Russian lawyer, you would buy its authenticity?

Also, you didn’t answer my question from before. Do you believe this latest Hillary story? Why? What makes it evidence and what makes Trump’s scandal all bullshit?

Why would I deny a fact?

as for Hillary, waiting for all the info.

Just because Hillary denies it, doesn't make it wrong.

Who said Trumps scandal is all bullshit?

Ooooo you got me!

Why would I deny a fact?

Hey, dumbass, I wasn’t talking to you.

Why would I deny a fact?

Hey, dumbass, I wasn’t talking to you.

hey dumbass...

you got an answer in an open forum, didn't you?

Forum List

Back