🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The hypocrisy of RWs is both comical and pathetic

I see both sides in bullshit up to their necks, the tide coming in

Why? Russia is attacking many nations and the evidence is pretty solid that Trump and others in his inner circle were visiting with russian leaders. What do you have against Clinton besides likely made up russian news coming from the same sources of troll sites that worked against democracy last election?

Why?

Because blaming both sides is the new dodge.

After all of the evidence provided that proves Russia colluded with the Trump campaign, Republicans still called it fake news.

Then, amazingly, a single story coming from the originally “fake” WaPo about Hillary seeking info on the Dossier comes out and now RWs in their infinite petty immaturity, jump on the story and accept it as fact.

Personally I believe the story too. I’m not a child in denial who calls it “fake news”.

Link to proof of any collusion? A report from ANY of those "17 intelligence agencies" will do :laugh:.

I won't hold my breath.

We believe that the Hillary campaign and the DNC paid for the Russian Dossier...wait for it...because the evidence was so overwhelming that THEY ADMITTED TO IT!!!!

Please...PLEASE!...take 30 seconds to contemplate the ridiculousness of your OPs before you hit that post button.

I mean, this isn't even sporting...it's just sad.
This story isn’t debunking the Russian collision scandal you doofus. It is disputing the NYT claim that a total of 17 agencies announced it.

Do you struggle with reading comprehension?

If there is all of this indisputable proof as you claim, why have there been no arrests and no indictments an entire year later?

Do you struggle with reality?

After all of the evidence provided that proves Russia colluded with the Trump campaign, Republicans still called it fake news.

Then, amazingly, a single story coming from the originally “fake” WaPo about Hillary seeking info on the Dossier comes out and now RWs in their infinite petty immaturity, jump on the story and accept it as fact.

Personally I believe the story too. I’m not a child in denial who calls it “fake news”.
Not one single verifiable fact has been presented that proves any collusion , not one. Yet you keep claiming otherwise.

Link to proof of any collusion? A report from ANY of those "17 intelligence agencies" will do :laugh:.

I won't hold my breath.

We believe that the Hillary campaign and the DNC paid for the Russian Dossier...wait for it...because the evidence was so overwhelming that THEY ADMITTED TO IT!!!!

Please...PLEASE!...take 30 seconds to contemplate the ridiculousness of your OPs before you hit that post button.

This story isn’t debunking the Russian collision scandal you doofus. It is disputing the NYT claim that a total of 17 agencies announced it.

17 agencies simply took the word of DNC friendly internet protection firm "Cloud Strike" because the DNC would not turn over the server to any of the 17 incorporated alphabet agencies. We ALSO know due to the Vault 7 revelations that the CIA (Catholics In Action) can disguise their cyber attacks under the cloak of another country.......;..imagine that?

Why? Russia is attacking many nations and the evidence is pretty solid that Trump and others in his inner circle were visiting with russian leaders. What do you have against Clinton besides likely made up russian news coming from the same sources of troll sites that worked against democracy last election?
the evidence is pretty solid that Trump and others in his inner circle were visiting with russian leaders.

Yes, they did.

as BUSINESSMEN.

not politicians, not envoys.

as BUSINESSMEN, they visited and made deals with many countries.

Now, twist that into fixing the election.

HIllary?

you mean other than donations to the Clinton foundation while she was SoS?

and a dozen of other things your side sloughs off?

I won't hold my breath.

Show the collusion. By all means show the freaking collusion.
Good fucking God. Trump junior provided an entire transcript of it. It wouldn’t make a piss difference if I provided this or something else to you. You will automatically reject it like a child.

As compared to buying fucking Russian informants. Paying Russians directly for dirt isn't collusion compared to one freaking meeting.

Seriously seek help.

Why?

Because blaming both sides is the new dodge

kinda makes sense when both sides might be to blame, doesn't it?

Good fucking God. Trump junior provided an entire transcript of it. It wouldn’t make a piss difference if I provided this or something else to you. You will automatically reject it like a child.

I ran this through Google's Liberal to Reality translator...it came back...

writing-bad.gif

Thank you !

I won't hold my breath.

If there is all of this indisputable proof as you claim, why have there been no arrests and no indictments an entire year later?

Well gee the answer to that is pretty obvious if you actually managed any brain power. No charges are going to be filed until the investigation is complete. Mueller needs time to build a case.

Why?

Equally? Nah, it's usually one party that was in the wrong. But before I explain why, you already know that and aren't that stupid. Have fun pretending tho!

Why?

Equally? Nah, it's usually one party that was in the wrong. But before I explain why, you already know that and aren't that stupid. Have fun pretending tho!
Nah, it's usually one party that was in the wrong.
usually

and despite the opinion of at least one poster on your side...

Hillary ain't snow white

Why?

usually

Hillary ain't snow white
That's your problem. You're lookin for one side to be snow white or they lose equally.

Why?

usually

Hillary ain't snow white
That's your problem. You're lookin for one side to be snow white or they lose equally.
not making any sense there, bud

`
`

I've been seeing more and more liberal/progressive sites and writers, taking dead aim at the democrats in their irrational obsession with Russia.....to the complete exclusion of spending their time on far more important matters that really affect Americans.

`
`

I've been seeing more and more liberal/progressive sites and writers, taking dead aim at the democrats in their irrational obsession with Russia.....to the complete exclusion of spending their time on far more important matters that really affect Americans.
Like who?

I won't hold my breath.

Well gee the answer to that is pretty obvious if you actually managed any brain power. No charges are going to be filed until the investigation is complete. Mueller needs time to build a case.
Hahaha
You truly are a tool. Your buddy has moved onto investigating Clintons people now and as of this very moment there is "not one smidgen of evidence" Trump colluded with anyone from Russia. NONE

I won't hold my breath.

Hahaha
You truly are a tool. Your buddy has moved onto investigating Clintons people now and as of this very moment there is "not one smidgen of evidence" Trump colluded with anyone from Russia. NONE
Lol you’re stupidity amazes me. You and I both know the evidence exists but you’re too much of a wuss to admit it.

Oh, and on a side note, I don’t give a fuck what happens to Clinton from this.

I won't hold my breath.

Hahaha
Lol you’re stupidity amazes me. You and I both know the evidence exists but you’re too much of a wuss to admit it.

Oh, and on a side note, I don’t give a fuck what happens to Clinton from this.
All lies.

Neither you nor I know jack shit because any evidence of wrong doing has not been released.
Your peabrain meanderings =/= evidence

Forum List

Back