The ignorance of the terrorist claim Against the right

They didn't come out of a paranoid maniac's gun barrel, that's for sure.
Try GOD. Natural RIGHTS, as codified IN the Constitution. NOT from Government which YOU defend...the same Government that is taking them away.

You haven't lost Jack Shit except the callous pride of having a republican war monger president.

Switch Topics. That how it works? YOU are partisan DOGSQUEEZE. Dismissed.:eusa_hand:

Try GOD. Natural RIGHTS, as codified IN the Constitution. NOT from Government which YOU defend...the same Government that is taking them away.

You haven't lost Jack Shit except the callous pride of having a republican war monger president.

Switch Topics. That how it works? YOU are partisan DOGSQUEEZE. Dismissed.:eusa_hand:

Same topic, same governmnet that has been doing the same shit forever, you just hate it and want to destroy it just the last few years, what on earth could the difference be?

Who is calling "the right" terrorists? If you identify with the small percentage of rightists who are truly unbalanced, dangerous and likely to use terror to further their aims then you have a serious problem. want to quit being lumped in with them? Quit rushing to the defense of dangerous psychos who hide behind the flag and right wing dogma.

Names, Gertrude?

Same topic, same governmnet that has been doing the same shit forever, you just hate it and want to destroy it just the last few years, what on earth could the difference be?
YOU have no idea what you're talking about...AND stop projecting YOUR thoughts on to ME. Get it ACE?

Now? Fuck OFF.:eusa_hand:

The lefts insistence on proclaiming that the right are terrorists is going to cause EXACTLY what they proclaim they don't want. The continued assaults on the liberty freedom and welfare of the right WILL lead to armed insurrection against a Government hell bent on making it happen.

Call someone something long enough and they will see no reason not to be what you proclaim them to be. If only 1 percent of this Country rises in anger with armed rebellion that is 3.2 million people. And if an armed rebellion occurs because of instigation from the left and mistreatment of citizens by the Government the US Military WILL shatter.

Liberals are their own worst enemies. Keep claiming honest political differences are terrorist acts, keep proclaiming that the enemy of the State is retired military returning vets and the tea party. Keep trying to silence legitimate political talk with cry"s of treason and rebellion. You WILL find out that some people take offense to being made criminal by a political party for the sole reason as to remain in power.

Saturday is the 19th anniversary of the Oklahoma City bombing, speaking of rightwing terrorism.

Unless of course we imagined that event, because certain people like to remind us that rightwingers never commmit acts of terror.

The lefts insistence on proclaiming that the right are terrorists is going to cause EXACTLY what they proclaim they don't want. The continued assaults on the liberty freedom and welfare of the right WILL lead to armed insurrection against a Government hell bent on making it happen.

Call someone something long enough and they will see no reason not to be what you proclaim them to be. If only 1 percent of this Country rises in anger with armed rebellion that is 3.2 million people. And if an armed rebellion occurs because of instigation from the left and mistreatment of citizens by the Government the US Military WILL shatter.

Liberals are their own worst enemies. Keep claiming honest political differences are terrorist acts, keep proclaiming that the enemy of the State is retired military returning vets and the tea party. Keep trying to silence legitimate political talk with cry"s of treason and rebellion. You WILL find out that some people take offense to being made criminal by a political party for the sole reason as to remain in power.

Thanks for the post. I doubt any of the people out there saw you as such a sensitive person, being as you insult everyone. But now you are "sensitive"?

Oh wait, you said we should use guns to overthrow the Left because they insulted you back........................

You are the type of person I was raised to be. I use to think that every problem could be resolved by fighting or "chest beating". Today, I notice that "The pen is mightier than the sword"

Perhaps you should do what I did and learned what the Left actually stands for instead of placing words in their mouth and repeating Fox News as Bible.

Fox News certainly breeds terrorists. Not the Republican party.

Saturday is the 19th anniversary of the Oklahoma City bombing, speaking of rightwing terrorism.

Unless of course we imagined that event, because certain people like to remind us that rightwingers never commmit acts of terror.

They don't read past a headline. Good post though.

Thanks for the post. I doubt any of the people out there saw you as such a sensitive person, being as you insult everyone. But now you are "sensitive"?

Oh wait, you said we should use guns to overthrow the Left because they insulted you back........................

You are the type of person I was raised to be. I use to think that every problem could be resolved by fighting or "chest beating". Today, I notice that "The pen is mightier than the sword"

Perhaps you should do what I did and learned what the Left actually stands for instead of placing words in their mouth and repeating Fox News as Bible.

Once again you DEFEND the left. Remind us again how you are anti party.....

They don't read past a headline. Good post though.

Like YOU?

Quote with a link where I said we should overthrow the left with firearms. I did not say it here and have not said it anywhere else.

What I did say was that trying so hard to make your POLITICAL opponents into actual criminals will result in bloodshed eventually if it is not stopped. That when the US Government starts training to attack and view as enemies Americans JUST because of a certain POLITICAL belief, that we are in danger of armed rebellion when the Government creates exactly what it claims it is trying to avoid.

Remind us again how you are so much smarter then all of us and that you actually read and understand better then all of us.

Once again a quote please with a link.

He's a poseur like the rest of them. I wonder what happened to his Puppet "Paint My House"?

I'm not going to join the idiot side ever. Take an intellectual stance and I'll take your side kid. Learn some politics, stop the hate mongering.

I'm not going to join the idiot side ever. Take an intellectual stance and I'll take your side kid. Learn some politics, stop the hate mongering.

Too LATE.:eusa_hand:

Is that a personal threat?

Funny how when someone on the right of the political spectrum has strong convictions and passionate views on something they are labeled dangerous radical extremist but when someone from the left has the convictions and passion about their beliefs they get labeled strong willed and determined.

You are an idiot, but then we all know that already, thanks for again proving it.

"We'll let history decide."

Well, history decided that Progressives were against Bush's war of error. Right-wing gun freaks loved the big government surveillance state, saying that it helps prevent another 9/11. Right-wing Teabagger extremists were also in favor of "free speech zones" for the Occupy movement.

Occupy tried to take on Wall Street in defense of the poor and working class. Right-wing mutts tried to take on the Bureau of Land Management in defense of the rich. Right-wing Teabaggers of course hate the Occupy movement. Teabaggers have messed up priorities.

Your name and your introduction thread all claimed you belonged to no side, yet you have NEVER once attacked ANYTHING on the left and have in fact openly defended them. All your threads attack the right.

You are a liar and a fraud. I repeat quote where I claimed the right should go after the left with firearms. A link and a quote. I mean you keep claiming you are so much more intelligent to us and have this great understanding of the written word.

Shut up.

Forum List

Back