The Impeachment ‘Kill Switch’: McConnell Dismissal Rule Corners Dems, Blocks Antics as Trial Starts

I can see it now.

Moscow Mitch: I yield the floor to the Prosecuting Team.

Shiff: Good Mo....

Moscow Mitch: That will be enough of the chicanory and I move to dismiss

(Senate votes to continue)

Moscow Mitch: Let me reyield the floor to the Prosecuting Team

Schiff: Good After......

Moscow Mitch: I warned you before, no chicanory. I move to dismiss

(Senate votes to continue......it's going to be a long month)

May it be so.

I'd love to see Schiffhead break down in tears on TV.

I can't wait to see Moscow Mitch's quivering chin go full throttle when he's told by Justice Roberts that he's out of order a few time. man, I bet you could power a small city with that quiver.

I suspect you might be right.

However, Roberts will likely telling Schiffhead to SFTU and present his case instead of grandstanding like he did in the house.

There was a hell of a lot of grandstanding from both sides. But you Extremists only call it grandstanding when the other side does it. The bad news for both sides is, they have to stay on track and present information that applies only to the 2 articles of impeachment. Sorry, No Biden. No Shady Business Deals. The biggest entertainment will be the unruly reps and dems that are shown the door. Maybe we can bring back rubber hoses.

I'd like to use one on Schiff. I'd fill it with sand first so his skull cracks quickly.

Won't damage his brain.....he doesn't have one.

Your article is behind a pay wall. But tell the class, why are the Ukrainians are going after the money he was paid?

The same article was published directly from Ukraine.

Hunter was paid $600,000 per year. Such a good salary due to be Joe Biden's son. Buying influence perhaps. Just like Ivanka/Jared making more than 100 million per year.

Just one minor difference, Ivanka and Jared were self employed.

Dims are always trying to compare their sleaze with the behavior of honest people, as if they were equivalent.

Ivanka received more than 20 personal trade marks from the Chinese government, some as a personal gift from Chairman Xi. The Chinese do not give trade marks to foreigners, but they gave Ivanka more than 20.

Trump is a criminal President and his crooked family are scooping up the loot with both hands. Jared got a big loan for his company from the Saudis. These are benefits they’re getting directly from foreign governments.

The Chinese do not give trade marks to foreigners,
but they gave Ivanka more than 20.

Surely you have a link confirming this, right? Cuz if you don't I can bring links showing you are full of shit.

GO!

You first you lying piece of shit. I’ve got 20 links to each of these stories.

I wonder what they consider a “dishonest, crooked stunt”?

Anything that Pelosi does.
You mean Tehran Nan. Don't you?

What are you 12?
But it is OK for you 2 digit IQ freaks to keep saying Moscow Mitch....your HYPOCRISY is showing again, and it is just as ugly as you are!....Gee, now that I know it gets to you, think I will use Tehran Nan instead of Piglousy!

Not in any of the stories about this meeting that I’ve seen. You have a link where the State Dept confirms the meeting?

An email between State Department officials dated Feb. 24, 2016 with the subject line “Burisma,” reveals that Karen Tramontano, a lawyer whom Burisma had hired to help end the U.S.’s probe into Ukrainian corruption, asked the State Department how it had come to the “determination that the company is corrupt.”

The company cited the fact that no hearing or evidence had been made public as its justification for ending the investigation.

“According to Tramontano, there is no evidence of corruption, has been no hearing or process, and evidence to the contrary has not been considered,” the email reads.

Tramontano then met twice with State Department officials in March 2016.

Another Burisma board member, Devon Archer, secured a meeting with Secretary of State John Kerry in March, as well. Archer had been one of Kerry’s senior advisers and was the college roommate of Kerry’s stepson, Chris Heinz.

REPORT: Hunter Biden's Ukraine Co. Repeatedly Met w/ Obama Admin to Quash Probe - Liberty Headlines

That’s not what John Solomon said.
The emails show Tramontano was scheduled to meet Novelli on March 1, 2016, and that State Department officials were scrambling to get answers ahead of time from the U.S. embassy in Kiev.

The records don’t show whether the meeting actually took place. The FOIA lawsuit is ongoing and State officials are slated to produce additional records in the months ahead.

Argue with the article. I notice you didn't say anything about Archer's meeting with Kerry. He also met with poppa joe just before hunter was appointed to the Burisma board.

Your "article" is from a far right website with a history of promotion of fake news

Liberty Headlines - Media Bias/Fact Check

Notes: Liberty Headlines is a news and opinion website with a far right wing bias in reporting. Every article reviewed was favorable to the right and negative toward the left. Headlines are somewhat sensational, but certainly not to the extreme. Liberty Headlines makes an effort to source information in their articles, however they sometimes source to conspiracy and questionable sources such as Zero Hedge and WND, which both have poor track records with fact checkers. Overall, this is a far right biased website based on story selection and mixed for factual reporting based on use of poor sources. (D. Van Zandt 7/22/2017)

You folks keep trotting out these lying fake news sites as "proof" of Trump's lies. This is not evidence, or anything that approaches evidence.
Coming from a low IQ ABNORMAL leftist that always lies, that's funny!

Which is why McConnell should be considered part of the coverup.

Can we please keep using that word.

It made you look stupid the first time you used....and it hasn't lost it's edge.

Can you all just be honest for once and admit you don’t want to know the truth?

I do know the "truth".

What are you talking about.

You still look stupid when you use the word cover-up.

Get over it.

Do you know the truth? Or do you just repeat what you’re told to repeat?

Corey Lewandowsky has the best line that encapsulates this administration. They feel no obligation to be honest and truthful with the media or voters.

Which is why McConnell should be considered part of the coverup.

Can we please keep using that word.

It made you look stupid the first time you used....and it hasn't lost it's edge.

Can you all just be honest for once and admit you don’t want to know the truth?

I do know the "truth".

What are you talking about.

You still look stupid when you use the word cover-up.

Get over it.

Do you know the truth? Or do you just repeat what you’re told to repeat?

Corey Lewandowsky has the best line that encapsulates this administration. They feel no obligation to be honest and truthful with the media or voters.

Yes, and you clamped your lips right onto it.

Not in any of the stories about this meeting that I’ve seen. You have a link where the State Dept confirms the meeting?

An email between State Department officials dated Feb. 24, 2016 with the subject line “Burisma,” reveals that Karen Tramontano, a lawyer whom Burisma had hired to help end the U.S.’s probe into Ukrainian corruption, asked the State Department how it had come to the “determination that the company is corrupt.”

The company cited the fact that no hearing or evidence had been made public as its justification for ending the investigation.

“According to Tramontano, there is no evidence of corruption, has been no hearing or process, and evidence to the contrary has not been considered,” the email reads.

Another Burisma board member, Devon Archer, secured a meeting with Secretary of State John Kerry in March, as well. Archer had been one of Kerry’s senior advisers and was the college roommate of Kerry’s stepson, Chris Heinz.

REPORT: Hunter Biden's Ukraine Co. Repeatedly Met w/ Obama Admin to Quash Probe - Liberty Headlines

The emails show Tramontano was scheduled to meet Novelli on March 1, 2016, and that State Department officials were scrambling to get answers ahead of time from the U.S. embassy in Kiev.

The records don’t show whether the meeting actually took place. The FOIA lawsuit is ongoing and State officials are slated to produce additional records in the months ahead.

Argue with the article. I notice you didn't say anything about Archer's meeting with Kerry. He also met with poppa joe just before hunter was appointed to the Burisma board.

Your "article" is from a far right website with a history of promotion of fake news

Notes: Liberty Headlines is a news and opinion website with a far right wing bias in reporting. Every article reviewed was favorable to the right and negative toward the left. Headlines are somewhat sensational, but certainly not to the extreme. Liberty Headlines makes an effort to source information in their articles, however they sometimes source to conspiracy and questionable sources such as Zero Hedge and WND, which both have poor track records with fact checkers. Overall, this is a far right biased website based on story selection and mixed for factual reporting based on use of poor sources. (D. Van Zandt 7/22/2017)

You folks keep trotting out these lying fake news sites as "proof" of Trump's lies. This is not evidence, or anything that approaches evidence.

Wow, how commie of you. Try addressing the facts presented in the article instead of bitching about the messenger. They provided citations, debunk them, if you can.

I can see it now.

May it be so.

I'd love to see Schiffhead break down in tears on TV.

I can't wait to see Moscow Mitch's quivering chin go full throttle when he's told by Justice Roberts that he's out of order a few time. man, I bet you could power a small city with that quiver.

I suspect you might be right.

However, Roberts will likely telling Schiffhead to SFTU and present his case instead of grandstanding like he did in the house.

There was a hell of a lot of grandstanding from both sides. But you Extremists only call it grandstanding when the other side does it. The bad news for both sides is, they have to stay on track and present information that applies only to the 2 articles of impeachment. Sorry, No Biden. No Shady Business Deals. The biggest entertainment will be the unruly reps and dems that are shown the door. Maybe we can bring back rubber hoses.

I'd like to use one on Schiff. I'd fill it with sand first so his skull cracks quickly.

Won't damage his brain.....he doesn't have one.

My oh My, a violent little F((((er aren't you. I just suggested a little torcher. No one dies. Just a few whacks on the instep of the bare feet. No wonder they won't let you come with a country mile of any civil gathering when you are armed. More Gun Control, More Gun Control!!! Break out the Black Choppers in the dead of the night, we got another one.

I can see it now.

So, you think Mitch will conduct the trial like Schifferbrains and Nadless did in the House.

What are you 12?
But it is OK for you 2 digit IQ freaks to keep saying Moscow Mitch....your HYPOCRISY is showing again, and it is just as ugly as you are!....Gee, now that I know it gets to you, think I will use Tehran Nan instead of Piglousy!

Moscow Mitch took a $50 million bribe from a Russian oligarch to get his name off the sanctions list. He’s earned it.

Nancy Pelosi has nothing to do with Tehran. The President and his cult have been falsely smearing Pelosi since he was elected.

Nancy isn’t the only person to think that taking out a senior cabinet minister in the Iranian government, with getting the consent of Congress, or the Iraqi’s on whose territory the hit was planned, was the dumbest thing he’s done this Presidency, and one that will likely get the US thrown out of Iraq.

He’s also made targets of 60,000 troops in the Middle East. Not to mention that there are 11 US military personnel in hospital in Germany for treatment of severe brain injury from the explosive concussions from the rockets.

60 of my countrymen and women were slaughtered when that plane was shot down so don’t try and pull you adolescent bullshit on this one. I have little patience with you 1000 post a month types in the first place.

The same article was published directly from Ukraine.

Hunter was paid $600,000 per year. Such a good salary due to be Joe Biden's son. Buying influence perhaps. Just like Ivanka/Jared making more than 100 million per year.

Just one minor difference, Ivanka and Jared were self employed.

Dims are always trying to compare their sleaze with the behavior of honest people, as if they were equivalent.

Ivanka received more than 20 personal trade marks from the Chinese government, some as a personal gift from Chairman Xi. The Chinese do not give trade marks to foreigners, but they gave Ivanka more than 20.

Trump is a criminal President and his crooked family are scooping up the loot with both hands. Jared got a big loan for his company from the Saudis. These are benefits they’re getting directly from foreign governments.

The Chinese do not give trade marks to foreigners,
but they gave Ivanka more than 20.

Surely you have a link confirming this, right? Cuz if you don't I can bring links showing you are full of shit.

GO!

You first you lying piece of shit. I’ve got 20 links to each of these stories.
Um, you made the claim.

You have failed to back it up.

If you have 20 links it should be easy, right?

GO!

What are you 12?

Moscow Mitch took a $50 million bribe from a Russian oligarch to get his name off the sanctions list. He’s earned it.

Nancy Pelosi has nothing to do with Tehran. The President and his cult have been falsely smearing Pelosi since he was elected.

Nancy isn’t the only person to think that taking out a senior cabinet minister in the Iranian government, with getting the consent of Congress, or the Iraqi’s on whose territory the hit was planned, was the dumbest thing he’s done this Presidency, and one that will likely get the US thrown out of Iraq.

He’s also made targets of 60,000 troops in the Middle East. Not to mention that there are 11 US military personnel in hospital in Germany for treatment of severe brain injury from the explosive concussions from the rockets.

60 of my countrymen and women were slaughtered when that plane was shot down so don’t try and pull you adolescent bullshit on this one. I have little patience with you 1000 post a month types in the first place.

Moscow Mitch took a $50 million bribe from a Russian oligarch to get his name off the sanctions list

Once again, I must ask for a link.:5_1_12024:

Wow, how commie of you. Try addressing the facts presented in the article instead of bitching about the messenger. They provided citations, debunk them, if you can.

Already done. The citation they used literally says the opposite of what they claimed in the article.

Already done. The citation they used literally says the opposite of what they claimed in the article.

So you claimed, without providing one example from the article.

Forum List

Back