The Incompetence of an Apprentice President

Trump's managed to piss off most of our friends, and has caved on promises he made about our enemies. I guess that is technically an "achievement".

Cut-and-run Democrat Donald J. Trump in 2007: “I think Bush is probably the worst president in the history of the United States. The rest of the world hates us."

Birther Donald J. Trump on Obama: “The world hates our president.”

Let's not measure Two-Face by his own benchmarks! :lol:

They whined about the inexperience of a man who had been a state senator for 7 years and then a US Senator for one term.

Then they hired an apprentice with ZERO government experience. :lol:

They whined about a "community organizer".

Then they hired a game show host. :lol:

They whined about a health care reform for seven years.

Then came up with no replacement in all that time. :lol:

And they STILL haven't.

Take a look at this link: Donald Trump nominations list – New White House administration

Out of 559 positions requiring Senate confirmation, our fake leader has yet to name 427 of them.

Go ahead. Look.

The naked emperor tried to blame others for his own failings.
Somebody will have to come up with a plan, because obamacare is fixing to implode, and the great thing is. You liberals own this failure 100%. Just in time for the 2018 elections.

lame/cheesy reality tv show host = lame/cheesy POTUS.

simple as that.

They whined about the inexperience of a man who had been a state senator for 7 years and then a US Senator for one term.

And they STILL haven't.

Take a look at this link: Donald Trump nominations list – New White House administration

Out of 559 positions requiring Senate confirmation, our fake leader has yet to name 427 of them.

Go ahead. Look.

Somebody will have to come up with a plan, because obamacare is fixing to implode, and the great thing is. You liberals own this failure 100%. Just in time for the 2018 elections.
I know you aren't talking to me, because I am a conservative and I have always opposed ObamaCare.

I have a topic about it: 7 Years In - Still No ObamaCare Replacement - Another Broken Promise

The poor pseudocons have grown deathly silent in the face of the fact they've been hoaxed.

Trump tried to blame others for almost all of the important positions being vacant.

Now you know the truth.

I can already see his Chumps slapping their hands over their eyes to avoid this fact.

moneky_blind.jpg
If he hasn't done anything then why are you so unhappy? If you were telling the truth you would be happy.

And they STILL haven't.

Go ahead. Look.

The entire Trump Cartel will implode long before Obamacare implodes.

The OP is propaganda, motivated by one single emotion, and that's the severe butt-hurt he's experienced since 11/8/2016. How do you like the way he's declared Trump a failure?

And they STILL haven't.

Go ahead. Look.

I know you aren't talking to me, because I am a conservative and I have always opposed ObamaCare.

I have a topic about it: 7 Years In - Still No ObamaCare Replacement - Another Broken Promise

The poor pseudocons have grown deathly silent in the face of the fact they've been hoaxed.
He tried, but the republicans shot him down. Hopefully they will lose their seats over it.

And they STILL haven't.

Go ahead. Look.

Nope Obamacare will implode this year. The reports are out and it ain't good for democrats.

And they STILL haven't.

Go ahead. Look.

Nope Obamacare will implode this year. The reports are out and it ain't good for democrats.

BET ?

that he is going to make american great

Takes time to ferret out all the traitors

mexico will pay for the wall

Looks like it will to me.

he will reduce debt

He has reduced debt

he will provide health care for everyone and it will be better and more affordable

Gotta get rid of all the traitors

he will drain the swamp

He's gotten rid of a boat load of useless workers and pols.

he will lock up hillary

maybe, maybe not.

he maybe firing Sessions soon or Sessions will resign. He's going through staff pretty rapidly

Trump was supposed to be good at picking the very best people for the job, apprentice style. With each replacement, it means Trump is putting second stringers on the field.

And they STILL haven't.

Go ahead. Look.

ObamaCare will survive this year, barely, because there is no repeal and there is no replacement.

As I said at the top, the GOP has passed a bill in the House to sabotage ObamaCare and make it even worse.

What kind of sick fucks would do that to our country for personal gain?

NOPE, Trump promised one of the first things he would do was to 'unsign' obamacare. Then he promised to repeal and replace. Like the war on terror, Trump has inherited everything on the table. Trump promised to do something about obamacare.

And they STILL haven't.

Go ahead. Look.

BET ?
This year one health care provider in Ohio.

One campaign promise Trump NEVER made was that he would reduce the debt.

Not even Trump is crazy enough to think his Chumps wouldn't notice the debt going up on his watch. They are fucking stupid, but not THAT stupid.

Or at least I thought so until I saw miketx just say Trump has reduced the debt.
He has reduced debt
Every time I think the tards have hit rock bottom, they say something which forces me to reassess just how deep their tard goes!

Forum List

Back