The Incompetence of an Apprentice President

miketx

Ladies and gentlemen, I owe miketx an apology.

I documented where the federal debt stood on the day of Trumps inauguration. It was, in fact, higher then than it is at this moment.

We still have a $20 trillion debt.

We still have rising healthcare costs.

I'll be impressed when I see both go down.

U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

1ok93s.jpg

miketx, you have bragging rights now. Swing away!
All you have done is show you are a troll shill.

Actually early in the campaign Trump promised not only to reduce the debt, but to completely pay off the national debt in 8 years.

Can Donald Trump Pay Off the National Debt in 8 Years?
He said he COULD do it, not that he would.

Trump was very careful to avoid talking about the debt. He did make ridiculous promises about the rate of growth his programs would create.

All fantasy stuff.

It's hard to keep what Trump promises straight. Like how Mexico was going to pay for the wall, changed to Mexico will eventually reimburse us for the wall. Trumps promises are always bigger than his abilities to carry them out. Just like his muslim ban.

They whined about the inexperience of a man who had been a state senator for 7 years and then a US Senator for one term.

Then they hired an apprentice with ZERO government experience. :lol:

They whined about a "community organizer".

Then they hired a game show host. :lol:

They whined about a health care reform for seven years.

Then came up with no replacement in all that time. :lol:

And they STILL haven't.

Take a look at this link: Donald Trump nominations list – New White House administration

Out of 559 positions requiring Senate confirmation, our fake leader has yet to name 427 of them.

Go ahead. Look.

The naked emperor tried to blame others for his own failings.
Yeah, 8 years of a community organizer. Will take decades to recover from.
And that recovery will be delayed even longer by the hiring of a game show host.

miketx

I documented where the federal debt stood on the day of Trumps inauguration. It was, in fact, higher then than it is at this moment.

1ok93s.jpg

It's okay. You don't have to accept my apology. But I had to give it.

They whined about the inexperience of a man who had been a state senator for 7 years and then a US Senator for one term.

And they STILL haven't.

Take a look at this link: Donald Trump nominations list – New White House administration

Out of 559 positions requiring Senate confirmation, our fake leader has yet to name 427 of them.

Go ahead. Look.

Yeah, 8 years of a community organizer. Will take decades to recover from.
And that recovery will be delayed even longer by the hiring of a game show host.
And even longer still by traitor obstructionist pos that are working now to hurt this country and hurt Americans, just as you are.

miketx

1ok93s.jpg

It's okay. You don't have to accept my apology. But I had to give it.
The only thing you give is an odor.

I am pretty sure you have zero talent as a poet, or freestyle stream of consciouness. :p But since you are extremely butthurt and have apparently been posting nonsense for years here, what is your point, you sick freak?
The point is the President is constantly lying to you Chumps, and you just sit there and take it. :lol:
And your reactions when Barry lied to you? Hillary, ditto?

ObamaCare will survive this year, barely, because there is no repeal and there is no replacement.

As I said at the top, the GOP has passed a bill in the House to sabotage ObamaCare and make it even worse.

What kind of sick fucks would do that to our country for personal gain?
how many Dems are working w/the Repubs for an alternative to the imploding O'Care? that was a rhetorical question. They're sitting on their hands DESPITE THE FACT that O'Care is a disaster imploding upon itself

One campaign promise Trump NEVER made was that he would reduce the debt.

Not even Trump is crazy enough to think his Chumps wouldn't notice the debt going up on his watch. They are fucking stupid, but not THAT stupid.

Or at least I thought so until I saw miketx just say Trump has reduced the debt.
He has reduced debt
Every time I think the tards have hit rock bottom, they say something which forces me to reassess just how deep their tard goes!
please PLEASE tell me that you're not stating that the hiLIARy, Wasserman- Shultz, Donna Brisile party is a viable alternative :eusa_pray:

Nope Obamacare will implode this year. The reports are out and it ain't good for democrats.

BET ?

Will Obamacare actually implode, probably not. Although, according to CNN:

For 2016, the benchmark plan's premium rose only 7.2%, on average, for the states that use healthcare.gov. (Looking only at states on the federal exchange, premiums are rising 25% for 2017.)

The average premium increase masks wide variation among the states. In Arizona, the benchmark plan's average premium will increase 116% in 2017. Arizona had the lowest rates of any state this year, said Kathryn Martin, an acting assistant secretary at the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services.

So, if you want your Obamacare, you can keep your Obamacare....at a much higher price. Oh no, your insurance carrier fled the state....guess you're out of luck.
Yes, that's why from the get-go I called ObamaCare a bait and switch con.

What the goldfish forget is that health care costs were rising at a much faster pace during the Bush Administration. What the goldfish forget is that health care costs have been rising faster than GDP and inflation for DECADES. What the goldfish forget is that the Republicans have done NOTHING about it all that time.

The goldfish have been deliberately dumbed down by their propaganda outlets for the past 20 years so they will fall for the massive hoax being perpetrated on them, and so they will blindly parrot whatever talking points are fed to them without ever engaging a single brain cell of their dwindling supply in critical thinking.

All for the personal gain of their puppet masters at massive cost to the country.

Republicans have done NOTHING...you mean have done nothing about the scam that Democrats shoved down our throats. Since it is/was a Democrat "scam", shouldn't they have done something to correct the problems, and what are they doing now...nada.
The Democrats have tried to implement fixes to ObamaCare, but have been blocked by the Republicans. The Republicans have a vested interest in ObamaCare being as disastrous as possible.

Example, the employer mandate. The business community asked for an extension, which the GOP denied in Congress. So Obama wrote an extension in an EO. The GOP then had a giant shit fit over that EO.

Evidently not all agree Democrats ever attempted to fix Obamacare
No Democrat Obamacare fix proposed
http://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/where-is-the-democrats-plan-to-fix-obamacare/

One campaign promise Trump NEVER made was that he would reduce the debt.

Not even Trump is crazy enough to think his Chumps wouldn't notice the debt going up on his watch. They are fucking stupid, but not THAT stupid.

Or at least I thought so until I saw miketx just say Trump has reduced the debt.
He has reduced debt
Every time I think the tards have hit rock bottom, they say something which forces me to reassess just how deep their tard goes!
please PLEASE tell me that you're not stating that the hiLIARy, Wasserman- Shultz, Donna Brisile party is a viable alternative :eusa_pray:
Nope.

We had at least four real conservative Republicans to choose from. The tards picked a New York Democratic liberal as the GOP nominee instead.

And they STILL haven't.

Go ahead. Look.

As bad as Trump's inexperience is....

He has surrounded himself with people who have no experience and fired many of the staff who have been in government for decades

For 2016, the benchmark plan's premium rose only 7.2%, on average, for the states that use healthcare.gov. (Looking only at states on the federal exchange, premiums are rising 25% for 2017.)

The average premium increase masks wide variation among the states. In Arizona, the benchmark plan's average premium will increase 116% in 2017. Arizona had the lowest rates of any state this year, said Kathryn Martin, an acting assistant secretary at the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services.

So, if you want your Obamacare, you can keep your Obamacare....at a much higher price. Oh no, your insurance carrier fled the state....guess you're out of luck.

What the goldfish forget is that health care costs were rising at a much faster pace during the Bush Administration. What the goldfish forget is that health care costs have been rising faster than GDP and inflation for DECADES. What the goldfish forget is that the Republicans have done NOTHING about it all that time.

The goldfish have been deliberately dumbed down by their propaganda outlets for the past 20 years so they will fall for the massive hoax being perpetrated on them, and so they will blindly parrot whatever talking points are fed to them without ever engaging a single brain cell of their dwindling supply in critical thinking.

All for the personal gain of their puppet masters at massive cost to the country.

Republicans have done NOTHING...you mean have done nothing about the scam that Democrats shoved down our throats. Since it is/was a Democrat "scam", shouldn't they have done something to correct the problems, and what are they doing now...nada.
The Democrats have tried to implement fixes to ObamaCare, but have been blocked by the Republicans. The Republicans have a vested interest in ObamaCare being as disastrous as possible.

Example, the employer mandate. The business community asked for an extension, which the GOP denied in Congress. So Obama wrote an extension in an EO. The GOP then had a giant shit fit over that EO.

http://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/where-is-the-democrats-plan-to-fix-obamacare/
Hillary Clinton Had A Good Plan To Fix Obamacare | HuffPost

Dems to GOP: We’re ready to fix ObamaCare, why aren’t you?

None of the ObamaCare proposals has been taken up by Republican leaders, angering Democrats who say important fixes are being bottled up by the GOP's fixation on full repeal.

“Absolutely, I think there are some things [we’d be willing to change],” said Sen. Chris Murphy (D-Conn.), the leader of the Senate’s "Affordable Care Act Works" campaign. “I am just not confident that Republicans in this Congress are focused on anything other than repeal.”

<snip>

Prominent Democrats such as Sens. Elizabeth Warren (Mass.) and Al Franken (Minn.) back an attempt to eliminate the medical device tax. And Rep. Joe Courtney (D-Conn.) recently renewed a bipartisan push to stop a tax on high-dollar healthcare plans.

The GOP’s inaction has given Democrats a chance to highlight their willingness to make changes to the law — as long as it doesn’t affect coverage or affordability.

I am pretty sure you have zero talent as a poet, or freestyle stream of consciouness. :p But since you are extremely butthurt and have apparently been posting nonsense for years here, what is your point, you sick freak?
The point is the President is constantly lying to you Chumps, and you just sit there and take it. :lol:
And your reactions when Barry lied to you? Hillary, ditto?
I've never liked either of them. Nice try.

Hillary Clinton Had A Good Plan To Fix Obamacare | HuffPost

Dems to GOP: We’re ready to fix ObamaCare, why aren’t you?

None of the ObamaCare proposals has been taken up by Republican leaders, angering Democrats who say important fixes are being bottled up by the GOP's fixation on full repeal.

“Absolutely, I think there are some things [we’d be willing to change],” said Sen. Chris Murphy (D-Conn.), the leader of the Senate’s "Affordable Care Act Works" campaign. “I am just not confident that Republicans in this Congress are focused on anything other than repeal.”

<snip>

Prominent Democrats such as Sens. Elizabeth Warren (Mass.) and Al Franken (Minn.) back an attempt to eliminate the medical device tax. And Rep. Joe Courtney (D-Conn.) recently renewed a bipartisan push to stop a tax on high-dollar healthcare plans.

The GOP’s inaction has given Democrats a chance to highlight their willingness to make changes to the law — as long as it doesn’t affect coverage or affordability.

Clinton had a plan, although the plan was not stated. "We're ready" is not exactly a plan.

And they STILL haven't.

Go ahead. Look.

All your ignorant rantings aside, he's still not Hillary. Any way you look at it (if you are honest) that's a win for the country.

Forum List

Back