The inept and corrupt federal government

The federal government has reached levels of ineptitude and corruption the likes of which have never been seen before by man. They are nearly $20 trillion in debt, have far exceeded the 18 enumerated powers they were authorized to oversee, and are now oppressing the very people they are supposed to answer to and represent.
A number of administrations have been charged with the same crimes. It is part and parcel of American politics. I think the administration historians have charged with the most ineptitude and corruption has been the Harding administration.
True...government of any kind and corruption, go together like peanut butter and jelly. One would think Americans would know this and get rid of government, but one would be wrong. Statist indoctrination that you suffer under affects many.

You try to minimize the enormous corruption present today, by claiming it always existed. Most typical of you. The thing you can't see is that during Harding's time government was small and limited, not so today. When government attains tremendous power and wealth, it becomes a much greater danger.

I suspect those statist historians you so love, have failed to clue you in.

He got fired from several jobs because he is an asshole. His fellow employees probably shake their heads at him after he gets done crying at the water cooler and he has to supplement his income with a part time job. Joey cries it is not his fault and blames others for his poor work ethic.

Uh, actually, how I got my start in the second job was my coworkers coming to me to write their resumes for them because the people we worked for were suck dicks. after about the tenth one did so, I got the idea, "Hey, maybe I can do this for money!"

But the reason why the job that permanently cured me of Republican Stupidity was lost was because my wonderful, douchebag boss- the one who would fire girls when they got pregnant - deluded himself into thinking that we were just going to ride one customer into the sunset, even though we were warning him for a year he and the other managers needed to get their asses out there.

And when to no one's surprise, they finally did discontinue our services, the fired the experienced people because we made too much money.
I have been fired by radical liberals, it never bothered me.

Grow up boy.

Grow up boy.

somehow, I don't imagine you being able to hold down a job for more than a week.

But that wasn't my point. The point is, we've given them everything they asked for.

We busted the unions, we gave them right to work and at will employment and deregulation and all the other things that they said were impeding their growth so they could bring us all prosperity.

And they instead turned around and screwed us.

I'm reminded of the story of the girl and the viper... "You knew what I was when you picked me up."

He's painful to deal with, isn't he? Joey there blames the world for his problems. And he wants to make them societies problems. Incredibly stupid.

And here's another whiner.

"Waaaah, I'm upset because the system I support is a shit sandwich for working people and they aren't putting up with it anymore, before I made my fortune! Waaaaah."
Dude...we love our system. You're the one whining. Ever notice that you fight with nearly everyone on this board? There is an old saying son: if everyone in the room is an asshole - maybe it's you.

somehow, I don't imagine you being able to hold down a job for more than a week.
Says the guy who has never held a job for more than a week. :lmao:
But that wasn't my point. The point is, we've given them everything they asked for.
We busted the unions, we gave them right to work and at will employment and deregulation and all the other things that they said were impeding their growth so they could bring us all prosperity.
And it worked flawlessly. Ronald Reagan took the second worst economy in U.S. history and created quite possibly the strongest economy the world has ever seen. We were able to ride that economic title wave all the way into the next century, when Bill Clinton's 1997 "Community Re-Investment Act" collapsed our housing market which ultimately collapsed our economy (for obvious reasons).
I'm reminded of the story of the girl and the viper... "You knew what I was when you picked me up."
This coming from the buffoon who wants to hand unlimited power to the biggest and most deadliest vipers - like Barack Obama and Hitlery Clinton. Because in his mind - they are infallible people who "care" about him. :eusa_doh:

Uh, actually, how I got my start in the second job was my coworkers coming to me to write their resumes for them because the people we worked for were suck dicks. after about the tenth one did so, I got the idea, "Hey, maybe I can do this for money!"

But the reason why the job that permanently cured me of Republican Stupidity was lost was because my wonderful, douchebag boss- the one who would fire girls when they got pregnant - deluded himself into thinking that we were just going to ride one customer into the sunset, even though we were warning him for a year he and the other managers needed to get their asses out there.

And when to no one's surprise, they finally did discontinue our services, the fired the experienced people because we made too much money.
So you went to work for an idiot. Get over it. That's as much on you as it is on them. You should have done your home work better on that company before joining it.

lol another thread wherein both sides are full of shit. Hilarious, and some thnk it some sort of mystery why the country is tanking. lol
There is nothing "full of shit" about the government being inept and corrupt. The information is all there. Ask an adult to read it to you when you're done with your cereal.

Government gets more corrupt the smaller you go . State level, and especially local level!

lol another thread wherein both sides are full of shit. Hilarious, and some thnk it some sort of mystery why the country is tanking. lol
There is nothing "full of shit" about the government being inept and corrupt. The information is all there. Ask an adult to read it to you when you're done with your cereal.

Government gets more corrupt the smaller you go . State level, and especially local level!
Riiiiight....because it was some podunk town that created Benghazi. And it was some podunk town that sold uranium to Russia through the Clinton Foundation. Stop reading little JoeyB's posts and trying to piggyback off of them. Idiot.

Dumbshit, you answered me and I wasn't even talking to you. They only question I asked was the one you never answered, so unless you can answer the question or at least be entertaining. So far you are like your life very boring and sad.
He's painful to deal with, isn't he? Joey there blames the world for his problems. And he wants to make them societies problems. Incredibly stupid.

He got fired from several jobs because he is an asshole. His fellow employees probably shake their heads at him after he gets done crying at the water cooler and he has to supplement his income with a part time job. Joey cries it is not his fault and blames others for his poor work ethic.

P@triot. See, more lies, excuses, and blaming others, just as we both said. He can't help himself.

Hard to imagine anything more corrupt than what is going on, on the federal level.

Grow up boy.

And they instead turned around and screwed us.

Unions are a great idea. Problem is leftists got control of all the unions and fucked them all up...which leftists always do.

If unions stuck with what their original goals...that being worker pay, benefits, and safety they would still be doing well. Once they got completely co-oped and deceived by the D party, people turned against them. Stay out of politics, but leftists never can.

Hard to imagine anything more corrupt than what is going on, on the federal level.

What so corrupt about the federal government? How about an example?

IRS targeting certain PAC groups. GSA spending $822,000 on a four day trip to Las Vegas. Fast and Furious, the VA lying about wait times.

How many more do you need? I have got thousands of them.

Last edited:

Now that is really stupid.

That's what I thought, his precious federal government is corrupt and he doesn't seem to notice it.

That's what I thought, his precious federal government is corrupt and he doesn't seem to notice it.
Sadly, he is not alone.

Lois Lerner/IRS scandal. Iran/Contra scandal. Fast & Furious scandal. Monica Lewinsky scandal. Watergate scandal. Benghazi scandal. Cornhusker Kickback. Louisiana Purchase. Clinton State Department "Pay to Play". Shall I continue?

Are you an idiot Timmy or are you just desperate for attention?

IRS targeting certain PAC groups. GSA spending $822,000 on a four day trip to Las Vegas. Fast and Furious, the VA lying about wait times.

How many more do you need? I have got thousands of them.

Fucking up doesn't equal corruption. All those you listed were exposed and addressed . The gov does a lot of things . It ain't perfect .

You act as if local gov is perfect ? I find there are more eyes on the Feds and you often have switches in administrations . Not so much in local government .

Forum List

Back