Zone1 The infuriating charge of 'racism against white people'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol! Western European doctrine was built on white supremacy.

Can a toyota be superior to a ford? Yes. Can a ford be superior to a toyota? Yes.

White supremacy is an opinion. Just because some people say that the white race is superior doesn't make it true. Do you really think the white race is the superior race?

We are not supposed to call people racists here and no, I am not a racist by the true definition of the word. White right wing victimologists have made up a definition of racist though, and make claims.

Being a racist would require you to hurt white people simply because they are white. I don't think you are doing that. I don't think you are racist either.

I see

You’re not a racist but practically everyone else is

Thats a neat trick if you can pull it off
No. Because practically everyone else is not white right wing victimologists. That's just a subculture within the overall white culture.

Racism is a system perpetrated against Black people.

As a black man, how can the OP be racist?
Racism is prejudice against someone for their race or ethnicity, generalizing (most often but not always negatively) about the group collectively as though their race is responsible for their individual characteristics, or that their race / ethnicity determines their thoughts or actions.

Black folks can and as often as anyone else do have racial biases, stereotypes, and prejudice against others, and this is racism.

If a black dude says something disparaging against all Chinese folks, yes, that is racist. Saying that doesn’t apply to black folks and that racism doesn’t even exist wherever black folks don’t live… meaning historical Korea, China, Japan, and Vietnam were never racist despite blatant and horrific racial prejudice against one another… is racist. Yes, your definition itself is horrifically racist.

But that is how it goes with you intersectional “anti-racist” folks: you say the most racist things of anyone alive today.

Nearly 40% of white Americans said they believe that the United States has made the changes necessary to give white and Black people equal rights, according to a Pew Research Center study.1

However, just 8% of Black Americans said they believe this to be the case. This suggests that it's important to discuss the difference between prejudice and racism since some do not recognize that the two are distinct and that racism still very much exists.

Key Takeaways: The Difference Between Prejudice and Racism​

• Prejudice refers to a preconceived idea about a particular group, while racism involves an unequal distribution of power on the basis of race.
  • Sociologists have found that racism has led to a wide range of detrimental outcomes for people of color, including unequal access to jobs and housing, as well as an increased risk of being a victim of police brutality.
  • According to the sociological perspective, members of privileged groups can experience prejudice, but their experience will be different than the experience of someone who experiences systemic racism.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Racism is prejudice against someone for their race or ethnicity, generalizing (most often but not always negatively) about the group collectively as though their race is responsible for their individual characteristics, or that their race / ethnicity determines their thoughts or actions.

Black folks can and as often as anyone else do have racial biases, stereotypes, and prejudice against others, and this is racism.

If a black dude says something disparaging against all Chinese folks, yes, that is racist. Saying that doesn’t apply to black folks and that racism doesn’t even exist wherever black folks don’t live… meaning historical Korea, China, Japan, and Vietnam were never racist despite blatant and horrific racial prejudice against one another… is racist. Yes, your definition itself is horrifically racist.

But that is how it goes with you intersectional “anti-racist” folks: you say the most racist things of anyone alive today.
You were shown the websters definition of racism. The problem with those like you is that you want to point fingers at everybody else when the subject is white racism in America. No other group in this country has codified racist beliefs into laws then enforced them. So you can talk all about blacks having racial biases but it is a false equivalence when compared to what has been done by whites.

You were shown the websters definition of racism.

Yes, I know the definition of racism.

It does not magically preclude black folks, as though their shit could not, proverbially, ever stink.

Humans often have prejudice and fear against the unknown, the different, the other, the outsider. Unlike what some racists might believe, black folks are human beings and susceptible to the same human impulses as anyone else - it is not just racist but profoundly twee and belittling to imply that they are not somehow not mentally equal in this regard.

You attempt to set apart a group from human nature… in an effort nominally aimed at opposing dehumanizing…

“That’s a bold strategy, Cotton - let’s see how it works out for him.”

It is a belief that cannot be proven. You have to wait for the action to administer punishment. You are not retarded, are you? If so, I apologize but you can't prove what someone thinks in their brain. It's super impossible. Anybody who says they can is either delusional as fuck or a full-blown lying sack of shit. What kind of actions is the run-of-the-mill racist engaging in today in 2022? Are they using the N-word? Are they burning a book written by a black author? Are they actively supporting an end to government programs that aren't government functions? Are they making racist jokes? Are they watching a comedian make super racist jokes? I understand there are still people that are racist under the old definition. That's not what we are discussing. We are talking about the watered-down 2022 word that has little to no meaning. The people that are "racist" under the new meaning, what kind of racist acts are manifesting themselves out of their hateful hearts and minds? What kind of racist act can we expect from these people with a belief system that cannot be proven?

Just don't answer it. There is no need in making yourself look fully retarded and dishonest. If you don't know what action these "racists" are doing, then you don't have to say anything. Honestly, it's ok. I totally understand. Having race discussions is extremely entertaining but never productive. Feel free to invest your energy elsewhere. I just talk about it because I think it is fun to watch idiots try to defend a completely retarded fantasy. It's just funnier that the fantasy is negative. If I was going to opt-out of reality I'd choose a better place not a worse place. Talking about race is just funny as fuck. I love watching idiots so damn much. So I welcome your entertainment. I suspect you are not out of touch with reality but are just 100% disingenuous and do this for fun just like I do. Out of all of the black people I know in real life only two of them talk incessantly about race issues. Obsessing over racism isn't normal behavior at all. Some people mistakenly think all black people are idiots. I'm like no. It's just that the idiots take it upon themselves to represent black people. One does it because he thinks it is funny to get people riled up. One does it because she is truly a full-blown idiot. So, you could be either one, but I think you are the disingenuous type.

What are these racist acts that we can expect from these modern racists?
Except it can be proven. I showed you an example of how racism operates today.

“Laissez-Faire Racism involves persistent negative stereotyping of African Americans, a tendency to blame blacks themselves for the black-white gap in socioeconomic standing, and resistance to meaningful policy efforts to ameliorate America’s racist social conditions and institutions.”

You see this in here all the time.

AMEN!!

This guy has it spot on.

Leonard Pitts Jr.: The infuriating charge of 'racism against white people'​

Sometimes I wish white people could be Black.

Not forever, mind you. Maybe for just a few weeks like John Howard Griffin, the author of “Black Like Me,” who darkened his skin and traveled the South in 1959. Sometimes, I wish white people could have that experience.

Not so they could feel the sickly apprehension that can accompany a simple traffic stop.

Not so they could feel the indignation of being asked to account for yourself just walking down the street.

Not so they could feel what it’s like when your bank loan is denied, your home appraises for less, your doctor doesn’t take your pain seriously, you don’t get the job, your preschooler gets suspended, the shopkeeper follows you around, you can’t hail a taxi or you wind up in handcuffs, because of the melanin in your skin.

No, I wish white people could be Black so they could know how it feels to deal with all of that — and then hear white people complain how hard they have it.

No one is denied for a loan because they are black,,,, in fact in many cases they are given the loan because they are black or a black owned business. I do bank examinations. When I do Fair Lending Comparative analysis. I rarely find a bank give more exceptions to white rather I see them give more exceptions to minorities, which is AOK.

Yes, I know the definition of racism.

It does not magically preclude black folks, as though their shit could not, proverbially, ever stink.

Humans often have prejudice and fear against the unknown, the different, the other, the outsider. Black folks are human beings and susceptible to the same flawed human impulses - it is not just racist but profoundly twee and belittling to imply that they are not somehow not mentally equal in this regard.
Again, you are arguing using a false equivalence. Blacks have done nothing the likes of what whites have done to us. So your statement is being made because you refuse to accept responsibiity for what has been done and continues to happen. Your claim of black bias is your defense mechanism that allows you to deny or dismiss continuing white racism and then absolve yourself.

This is not about what you think blacks can be, this is about what a subculture in the white race does today and the historic practice of racial discrimination by whites that denied non whites opportunities. A black person calling a white person a slur is racist, but that slur doesn't deny that white person jobs, education, fair pay, loans to start a business, etc. But a white racist can sit in an office, utter nary a slur while at work, and interview a black person for a job knowing they have no intent to hire them and people like you can't see the racism. To you, those 2 scenarios are the same thing, but they aren't.

Last edited:
Except it can be proven. I showed you an example of how racism operates today.

“Laissez-Faire Racism involves persistent negative stereotyping of African Americans, a tendency to blame blacks themselves for the black-white gap in socioeconomic standing, and resistance to meaningful policy efforts to ameliorate America’s racist social conditions and institutions.”

You see this in here all the time.

So we can expect these racists to blame black people for the black-white gap in socioeconomic standing, negatively stereotype African Americans, or to resist meaningful policy efforts?

Wow! These are the worst nightmares we can expect from these vile racists? We live in a very safe society when someone's biggest fear is that someone talks or engages in apathetic inaction. Do you know what people could expect from racists in the 1920s? I'm not really sure if you are serious or not but that has been the case for a while. We can expect the most vile racists to talk or engage in inaction. I'm going to have to stop talking to you. Your idea of racist acts do not sound like a danger to society at all. Without abolishing the first amendment the effort to end these injustices cannot be pursued. Really. Honestly read what you just said was the worst things that black people have to face. Read what you said. Just read what you said. I really can't have this discussion any more, at least for a while. Jesus Christ. Dude. Seriously? I'm laughing my ass off right now so damn hard. This is absurd. You call this injustice and unfair? Seriously? Ok. I got to stop. This is too damn funny.

Are you Chris Rock or Dave Chappelle? You sound like a comedian.

Last edited:
No one is denied for a loan because they are black,,,, in fact in many cases they are given the loan because they are black or a black owned business. I do bank examinations. When I do Fair Lending Comparative analysis. I rarely find a bank give more exceptions to white rather I see them give more exceptions to minorities, which is AOK.
You may not but it has been shown that industry wide blacks are denied more.

“A recent study conducted by a team of researchers from the National Community Reinvestment Coalition, Utah State University, Brigham Young University, Rutgers University, and Lubin Research found that banks were three times more likely to request follow-up appointments with white business owners than better-qualified Black business owners, and the Black business owners were subjected to far greater personal and financial scrutiny compared to their equal or less creditworthy white counterparts.”

Study: Black Entrepreneurship in the United States, UNLV Home news/release/study-black-entrepreneurship-united-states

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back