The insanity of Trumpism and the insurrection explained

there is no "Trumpism",
That's a bigger lie than usual for you.
Prove its a lie. You can't.
Trump came up with the "America First" policy and fell into the "populist" movement that attracted many democrats, especially union construction workers.
The democrat's trying to label 74m Trump voters as Trump cultists misses the point. You'll see in 2022 and 2024.
I can't? How many other republican leaders have proclaimed themselves "the chosen one" and not been contradicted by the the right's religious leaders?
He called himself "the chosen on to take on China and its unfair trade practices". Your fake interpretation is a lie.
NOT that he was the 2nd coming, but you and the fake MSM news lie about it, like it had religious meaning.

GOP activists wake up and harass democrats in DC with US flags
They beat people with those flags. Smashed windows and broke down doors with those flags.

Stop trying to minimize what happened that day.
What really happened that day compared to the "peaceful" antifa/BLM riots, that the democrats encouraged. Lets compare:
View attachment 453846
Your meme is full of lies and misinformation.

Sorry for your luck.
Your post is full of lies and misinformation.

Prove ANY of my meme is a lie, and I'll prove its true. tick-tock.....

Last edited:
Trumpism is a Christian Nationalist movement where the Republican party went to die. Actually, the party is already dead. With the invasion of Marjorie Taylor Green and her Jewish space lasers, while others pedal in pedophilia pizza parlors, seven headed dragons, Jesus shooting swords out of his mouth, Trump being the chosen one, and, should I go on? No, this is my thread, and I don't think I can think of another one of these illusions without puking my guts. This movement has no relationship with the Republican party at all. That's why it is dead. They've turned into a religious party because they lost. They simply couldn't handle the losing, so they masked their anxieties with illusions and make believe.

And here's the worst part, you and I aren't going to win the argument about these illusions from these religious Qanon nuts. We never will. Isn't going to happen. This is why we had an insurrection; "RELIGION." They believed their messiah Trump, when he said the election was rigged, go fight, then they went to the Capitol, got some people killed, threatened to kill more, and? We have people dead, Biden is president, and they still believe in six headed snakes, and the election was stolen. Those on the Left can say that they won, but the only thing they won formally was the election, and not even that really. Because the new religious party of illusion and make believe, are going to make it almost impossible for the country to govern. The only government is the government of Trump for them. A false illusion. But the cult party is here now, and Trump has gone nowhere. These nuts are still going to believe in Pedophile pizza parlors, Jewish lasers, stolen elections with no evidence, and a criminal messiah as their leader.

These folks aren't coming back from their religious Trumpism, insanity, lies, and make believe, so strap yourself in people. It's not going to get any better. This is going to be one hell of a nut fest dealing with these people from now on.

I never thought I'd see this. A group pathology, also called a "shared psychopathy", with so many Americans involved. My assumption was that this kind of behavior was a thing of the past.

Trumpism tapped into something that was much deeper than I realized. These people have been radicalized over the past several years by their media, and Trump knew how to tap in to it. He spoke to them at their level, on their issues, in their words, in their phrases. It was like a bottle of water for a person dying of thirst.

The questions going forward will be how many of them will have the fog lift, how long that will take, and what damage this will do to a party that's about to split apart. We need two strong parties (at least), and this isn't good.

All we've seen is the Dim attempt to paint all Republicans as traitors. No one is surprised that Dims resort to such NAZI propaganda tactics. They are indistinguishable from NAZIs.

That's all YOU'VE seen, Trumpster. You snowflakes are the victimiest victims in the historical history of victimhood histories.

Man up for a change.

Trumpism is a Christian Nationalist movement where the Republican party went to die. Actually, the party is already dead. With the invasion of Marjorie Taylor Green and her Jewish space lasers, while others pedal in pedophilia pizza parlors, seven headed dragons, Jesus shooting swords out of his mouth, Trump being the chosen one, and, should I go on? No, this is my thread, and I don't think I can think of another one of these illusions without puking my guts. This movement has no relationship with the Republican party at all. That's why it is dead. They've turned into a religious party because they lost. They simply couldn't handle the losing, so they masked their anxieties with illusions and make believe.

And here's the worst part, you and I aren't going to win the argument against these illusions from the religious Qanon nuts. We never will. Isn't going to happen. This is why we had an insurrection; "RELIGION." They believed their messiah Trump, when he said the election was rigged, go fight, then they went to the Capitol, got some people killed, threatened to kill more, and? We have people dead, Biden is president, and they still believe in six headed snakes, and the election was stolen. Those on the Left can say that they won, but the only thing they won formally was the election, and not even that really. Because the new religious party of illusion and make believe, are going to make it almost impossible for the country to govern. The only government is the government of Trump for them. A false illusion. But the cult party is here now, and Trump has gone nowhere. These nuts are still going to believe in Pedophile pizza parlors, Jewish lasers, stolen elections with no evidence, and a criminal messiah as their leader.

These folks aren't coming back from their religious Trumpism, insanity, lies, and make believe, so strap yourself in people. It's not going to get any better. This is going to be one hell of a nut fest dealing with these people from now on.

You may be wrong. I've heard plenty of stories about people who were once caught up in a belief or an idea who eventually come to their senses. One thing working in our favor in that regard is the fact that Trump is no longer a constant presence in the media in much the same way that getting away from a manipulative and self-serving preacher who works hard to keep you away from your family and friends can clear one's mind and eventually break the spell. Don't get me wrong here. I have no illusions that's going to happen to everyone, but if only 20% have that kind of a wake up call, those people can possibly persuade others.

You problem is that no one who voted for Trump is suffering from any delusion. It's precisely the other way around. Biden voters are the ones who's brains are in a cloud.

Not suffering from a delusion? No, it's multiple delusions. The first ones were a series of claims that Trump was fighting for the "forgotten people" when the evidence shows that not only did he not do anything FOR them, he actively worked at taking things from them. For example, Trump claimed that he had a healthcare plan that was better and less expensive than Obamacare, but no plan was ever produced even as Trump did his damnedest to end Obamacare. Trump always claimed to support healthcare that included protections for preexisting conditions, but he never did the work to produce any kind of healthcare plan, just like he never produced an infrastructure plan. So to, Trump touted his tax cuts as not favoring the rich which it clearly did. Trump never did anything substantive to bring back manufacturing jobs, and he never did anything to try to bring back coal as a major source of energy.

The only thing Trump was good at was convincing people that he was doing these things even as he only gave these ideas lip service.

Of course, the final delusion was selling the idea that the election was stolen in the media while never producing any evidence of fraud in court. It was like a game of three card monte where fraud was only found by the people who claimed to have found it, but it was never produced when the evidence was needed to win a court case.

And here's the worst part, you and I aren't going to win the argument about these illusions from these religious Qanon nuts. We never will. Isn't going to happen. This is why we had an insurrection; "RELIGION." They believed their messiah Trump, when he said the election was rigged, go fight, then they went to the Capitol, got some people killed, threatened to kill more, and? We have people dead, Biden is president, and they still believe in six headed snakes, and the election was stolen. Those on the Left can say that they won, but the only thing they won formally was the election, and not even that really. Because the new religious party of illusion and make believe, are going to make it almost impossible for the country to govern. The only government is the government of Trump for them. A false illusion. But the cult party is here now, and Trump has gone nowhere. These nuts are still going to believe in Pedophile pizza parlors, Jewish lasers, stolen elections with no evidence, and a criminal messiah as their leader.

I never thought I'd see this. A group pathology, also called a "shared psychopathy", with so many Americans involved. My assumption was that this kind of behavior was a thing of the past.

Trumpism tapped into something that was much deeper than I realized. These people have been radicalized over the past several years by their media, and Trump knew how to tap in to it. He spoke to them at their level, on their issues, in their words, in their phrases. It was like a bottle of water for a person dying of thirst.

The questions going forward will be how many of them will have the fog lift, how long that will take, and what damage this will do to a party that's about to split apart. We need two strong parties (at least), and this isn't good.

All we've seen is the Dim attempt to paint all Republicans as traitors. No one is surprised that Dims resort to such NAZI propaganda tactics. They are indistinguishable from NAZIs.

That's all YOU'VE seen, Trumpster. You snowflakes are the victimiest victims in the historical history of victimhood histories.

Man up for a change.

The term "snowflake" applies to minions of the Democrat Reich, not Republicans. Love the way you Democrat Nazis denigrate anyone who points out the injustices committed by your scum party. You've been trading on victimhood for 60 years. You would all have a fit if any Republican addressed your favorite victim group in that manner.

Bottom line: You're scum.

And here's the worst part, you and I aren't going to win the argument against these illusions from the religious Qanon nuts. We never will. Isn't going to happen. This is why we had an insurrection; "RELIGION." They believed their messiah Trump, when he said the election was rigged, go fight, then they went to the Capitol, got some people killed, threatened to kill more, and? We have people dead, Biden is president, and they still believe in six headed snakes, and the election was stolen. Those on the Left can say that they won, but the only thing they won formally was the election, and not even that really. Because the new religious party of illusion and make believe, are going to make it almost impossible for the country to govern. The only government is the government of Trump for them. A false illusion. But the cult party is here now, and Trump has gone nowhere. These nuts are still going to believe in Pedophile pizza parlors, Jewish lasers, stolen elections with no evidence, and a criminal messiah as their leader.

You may be wrong. I've heard plenty of stories about people who were once caught up in a belief or an idea who eventually come to their senses. One thing working in our favor in that regard is the fact that Trump is no longer a constant presence in the media in much the same way that getting away from a manipulative and self-serving preacher who works hard to keep you away from your family and friends can clear one's mind and eventually break the spell. Don't get me wrong here. I have no illusions that's going to happen to everyone, but if only 20% have that kind of a wake up call, those people can possibly persuade others.

You problem is that no one who voted for Trump is suffering from any delusion. It's precisely the other way around. Biden voters are the ones who's brains are in a cloud.

Not suffering from a delusion? No, it's multiple delusions. The first ones were a series of claims that Trump was fighting for the "forgotten people" when the evidence shows that not only did he not do anything FOR them, he actively worked at taking things from them. For example, Trump claimed that he had a healthcare plan that was better and less expensive than Obamacare, but no plan was ever produced even as Trump did his damnedest to end Obamacare. Trump always claimed to support healthcare that included protections for preexisting conditions, but he never did the work to produce any kind of healthcare plan, just like he never produced an infrastructure plan. So to, Trump touted his tax cuts as not favoring the rich which it clearly did. Trump never did anything substantive to bring back manufacturing jobs, and he never did anything to try to bring back coal as a major source of energy.

The only thing Trump was good at was convincing people that he was doing these things even as he only gave these ideas lip service.

Of course, the final delusion was selling the idea that the election was stolen in the media while never producing any evidence of fraud in court. It was like a game of three card monte where fraud was only found by the people who claimed to have found it, but it was never produced when the evidence was needed to win a court case.

NAZI talking points. I didn't bother to read past the first couple of sentences.

Man up for a change.

We just witnessed 7 months of riots, 25 people killed, thousands of people injured, and dozens of cities burned to the ground because of one giant Dim hissy fit over victimhood.

It's impossible to believe what hypocrites Dims are.

NAZI talking points. I didn't bother to read past the first couple of sentences.

Ah....more NAZI-calling trolling.

Then it's probably a good thing that I didn't waste my time detailing how Trump constantly downplayed the virus.

Man up for a change.

The term "snowflake" applies to minions of the Democrat Reich, not Republicans. Love the way you Democrat Nazis denigrate anyone who points out the injustices committed by your scum party. You've been trading on victimhood for 60 years. You would all have a fit if any Republican addressed your favorite victim group in that manner.

Bottom line: You're scum.

:itsok:

Ah....more NAZI-calling trolling.

Awwww . . . . what a fucking idiot.

Then it's probably a good thing that I didn't waste my time detailing how Trump constantly downplayed the virus.

Yes, that would be a waste of your time.

147936446_10220707946709988_2919195188412886733_n.jpg

Lock'em up eh?
Only until we can cure you

How do you propose "curing" us?
Therapy.

View attachment 453845

Kidding. By educating you. Teaching you how to tell.the difference between the truth and a whacky conspiracy theory.

Ok, what's that look like? Mandated? Forced? And please explain how what you are advocating is any different than say Pol Pot and his re education camps when they came to power?
It's gonna take an army of psychiatrists. Everyone who exhibits the paranoid delusions that are the hallmark of the tRump syndrome will be committed. It will be a nice, safe environment without too much stimulation and daily education on how to distinguish reality from fiction and and treatment to heal the damage done by RWNJ infotainment brainwashing. When you've demonstrated your reattachment to reality you will be released.

Lord, talk about projection...

Forum List

Back