The IRS ***denies*** The House Request For DJT's Tax Returns

HAHA.jpg

Bwuhahahahaha.

Trump-hating seditious Democrat conspirators must think the rest of the world is stupid.

After 3 years, a failed coup attempt, and a failed Mueller investigation / report, EVERYONE knows why they want the tax retyrns...A BUTT-HURT CONTINUATION OF THEIR ANTI-TRUMP CRUSADE.

DENIED!

What now libs? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Tantrums followed by tears.
Lowered birth rate as Democrats come to terms with their own impotence.
Fewer abortions as Democrat females go unimpregnated due to emotionally induced ED amongst their "males".

Last edited:
now there will be a Court Battle i s'posebut this is good news for Americans . Feck the lefties that can't stick to minding their own business . ------------ and then OFF TOPIC , but latest i heard earlier today but looks like Bibi Netanyahu won re-election in Israel and more countries are recognizing Jerusalen as Capitol of Israel . Sorry , just an OFF TOPIC Comment that will hopefully annoy some people !!

That’s great news.....but seriously.....has anybody told Nate4900. I can only imagine he is giving his credit card to some homeless guy (along with his PIN), driving to fill his car with gas, so he can park in the garage with the engine running, close the garage door, roll down the windows, and find his happy place.

IRS had a choice to give Trumps tax returns now, or give them later.

So we’ll just get them later. Sometime towards second half of 2020 would be perfect.

WINNING BABY.......

Trump just keeps sticking it up the Tards asses...............

I wish my Dad was still alive..........

I know he would enjoy seeing Trump make fools of them and their lying ass media...

Damn soon they will be down to trying to defeat him with a democrat that acts normal and actually has an idea for running the government.

Lol can't help it I could not keep myself from almost laughing myself to death at the thought of a dem acting normal and with an idea.

Damn soon they will be down to trying to defeat him with a democrat that acts normal and actually has an idea for running the government.

Lol can't help it I could not keep myself from almost laughing myself to death at the thought of a dem acting normal and with an idea.

...normal? Oh yea that’s when you RELEASE YOUR TAX RETURNS WHEN RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT.

“Crooked Hillary” released a decade of her tax returns when she ran. Trump is fighting tooth and nail to keep you from seeing his. Ever wonder why?

Forum List

Back