The IRS ***denies*** The House Request For DJT's Tax Returns

Nope. From what I've read the IRS doesn't have to reveal anything. They don't have to send the House Trump's tax returns and didn't.

Sucks to be your stupid ass.
What you read is wrong.

I doubt it. You should look it up yourself smart ass. I did.
You don't set the bar all that high.

(f)Disclosure to Committees of Congress
Secretary shall furnish such committee with any return or return information specified in such request, except that any return or return information which can be associated with, or otherwise identify, directly or indirectly, a particular taxpayer shall be furnished to such committee only when sitting in closed executive session unless such taxpayer otherwise consents in writing to such disclosure.
"Shall" means shall, bee-otch!

LMAO Do you really think the IRS would refuse if they weren't within the law TO refuse.

You really aren't very bright dumbass.

Nope. From what I've read the IRS doesn't have to reveal anything. They don't have to send the House Trump's tax returns and didn't.

Sucks to be your stupid ass.
What you read is wrong.

I doubt it. You should look it up yourself smart ass. I did.
You don't set the bar all that high.

(f)Disclosure to Committees of Congress
Secretary shall furnish such committee with any return or return information specified in such request, except that any return or return information which can be associated with, or otherwise identify, directly or indirectly, a particular taxpayer shall be furnished to such committee only when sitting in closed executive session unless such taxpayer otherwise consents in writing to such disclosure.
"Shall" means shall, bee-otch!

Fair enough. But the IRS disagrees with that interpretation, and that's why the case will be held in the courts.

We'll see how this plays out.

Last time I looked, Congressional Committee chairs aren't dictators and are answerable to the courts like anyone else.

BTW, the chair of the committee may be long gone by the time this case is adjudicated and the new chair might not want to see the return so the case might ultimately be moot.

If the democrats don't have a legitimate reason to unlock them, they won't be. That's the law.
I posted the law in #180, go read it for yourself.

Which still prevents the release of Trump's returns to the public. Yes, under some circumstances, some Congresscritters can see the returns, but they cannot release anything from them.

My guess is for the same reason Obama wouldn't release his college transcripts.

Mark

Obama released his tax returns, while under audit by the IRS.

Good for him...

Bad for you.

Because guess what, if he gets away with it the precedent is set. Just as the precedent will be set on obsructing justice if he gets away with that.

It's like you rightwingers WANT to be ruled by crooks.
They do. It fits with the whole conservitard world view.

Wow!

So it is my world view according to you I want this fine nation ran by people that lie?

Hmmm, is that why I voted for Johnson?

Tell me do you actually believe Hillary Clinton was or is more honest than Trump?

Before you answer was Trump being honest when he complimented his friend Hillary Clinton when she was the First Lady and now he is a pathetic liar when he defeated her in 2016?

Sew many of you want your cake and eat it but alas the reality is you love liars just as long as they stay on the Democratic Plantation...
Yes. That is the general conservitard world view.

Oh, and the old Saturday night live liar guy is more honest than tRump.

Damn soon they will be down to trying to defeat him with a democrat that acts normal and actually has an idea for running the government.

Lol can't help it I could not keep myself from almost laughing myself to death at the thought of a dem acting normal and with an idea.

...normal? Oh yea that’s when you RELEASE YOUR TAX RETURNS WHEN RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT.

“Crooked Hillary” released a decade of her tax returns when she ran. Trump is fighting tooth and nail to keep you from seeing his. Ever wonder why?

There is no law that require a Presidential candidate to show their tax returns, I also thought traditions were something progressives didn’t like.
Just like there's no law that require a Presidential candidate to not be a rapist of young girls. Fortunate for donnie.

Damn soon they will be down to trying to defeat him with a democrat that acts normal and actually has an idea for running the government.

Lol can't help it I could not keep myself from almost laughing myself to death at the thought of a dem acting normal and with an idea.

...normal? Oh yea that’s when you RELEASE YOUR TAX RETURNS WHEN RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT.

“Crooked Hillary” released a decade of her tax returns when she ran. Trump is fighting tooth and nail to keep you from seeing his. Ever wonder why?

My guess is for the same reason Obama wouldn't release his college transcripts.

Mark
if not legally required to do so, then don't. that simple.

There is no law that require a Presidential candidate to show their tax returns, I also thought traditions were something progressives didn’t like.
There's also no law that requires a Presidential candidate to not be a draft-dodging coward with fake bone spurs....fortunate for donnie.

Dance for me. As your superior I order you to dance. Spin around and around.

Dance for me. As your superior I order you to dance. Spin around and around.
maybe he should go facebook live with it.

No I never wondered why, I dont care. Whimper and cry some more for us.

Yes Trumpster idiots, no law. Gotcha, now would please do me a favor and ACTUALLY ADDRESS what you quoted.

I did address it. You don’t like my answer. That Clinton wanted to release her taxes was her choice. Trump made a different decision and won.

If Trump would have shown his taxes would you have voted for him? The answer was no. How many people have ever voted for or against a Presidential candidate because their taxes? That is why your position is silly and moronic. The only reason the left wants the taxes released is revenge and pettiness. Not because of any higher calling for truth or justice, you are all wanting revenge and base the move off of hate for a President.

Just like there's no law that require a Presidential candidate to not be a rapist of young girls. Fortunate for donnie.

Well, billy beat the rap for his raping of women and led the way didn’t he.

There's also no law that requires a Presidential candidate to not be a draft-dodging coward with fake bone spurs....fortunate for donnie.

He should have left the country like billy did.

upload_2019-4-11_6-29-35.jpeg

This is what’s in the dem party

Proud to be a dem?

Good for him...

Bad for you.

Because guess what, if he gets away with it the precedent is set.

Why?

Presidents before did not release them until Nixon started it.

It amazes me how you hate the GOP but love what Nixon started...

Also you will never see Trump returns even if Congress get them, so reality sucks again!

...Nixon was a crook, hiding crooked shit in his tax returns. That is WHY we descided it was a good idea to for candidates to show them.

Trump is undoing a lot of good governing conventions out of personal expediency and you are abetting him.

Nixon was a Liberal. Liberals are typically crooks. Nixon was a crook. Proof positive.

Pssst....you better sit down for this one: Trump was a liberal.

You'd better take a breath. I know.

Bad for you.

Because guess what, if he gets away with it the precedent is set.

Why?

Presidents before did not release them until Nixon started it.

It amazes me how you hate the GOP but love what Nixon started...

Also you will never see Trump returns even if Congress get them, so reality sucks again!

...Nixon was a crook, hiding crooked shit in his tax returns. That is WHY we descided it was a good idea to for candidates to show them.

Trump is undoing a lot of good governing conventions out of personal expediency and you are abetting him.

Nixon was a Liberal. Liberals are typically crooks. Nixon was a crook. Proof positive.

Pssst....you better sit down for this one: Trump was a liberal.
Trump was never liberal or conservative. Trump will be whatever he has to be, say whatever he has to say, and do whatever he has to do to get what wants. In this case, it was the presidency.

“There's a sucker born every minute.”
― P.T. Barnum

You can believe that. The facts don't support it.

Forum List

Back