The IRS ***denies*** The House Request For DJT's Tax Returns

Damn soon they will be down to trying to defeat him with a democrat that acts normal and actually has an idea for running the government.

Lol can't help it I could not keep myself from almost laughing myself to death at the thought of a dem acting normal and with an idea.

...normal? Oh yea that’s when you RELEASE YOUR TAX RETURNS WHEN RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT.

“Crooked Hillary” released a decade of her tax returns when she ran. Trump is fighting tooth and nail to keep you from seeing his. Ever wonder why?

There is no law that require a Presidential candidate to show their tax returns, I also thought traditions were something progressives didn’t like.

Trump was never liberal or conservative. Trump will be whatever he has to be, say whatever he has to say, and do whatever he has to do to get what wants. In this case, it was the presidency.

“There's a sucker born every minute.”
― P.T. Barnum

Why?

Gave%20up%20to%20save%20America-M.jpg

Yep he is just your regular Jesus...who lies, a lot, compulsively.

Damn soon they will be down to trying to defeat him with a democrat that acts normal and actually has an idea for running the government.

Lol can't help it I could not keep myself from almost laughing myself to death at the thought of a dem acting normal and with an idea.

...normal? Oh yea that’s when you RELEASE YOUR TAX RETURNS WHEN RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT.

“Crooked Hillary” released a decade of her tax returns when she ran. Trump is fighting tooth and nail to keep you from seeing his. Ever wonder why?

There is no law that require a Presidential candidate to show their tax returns, I also thought traditions were something progressives didn’t like.

Yes Trumpster idiots, no law. Gotcha, now would please do me a favor and ACTUALLY ADDRESS what you quoted.

Nobody is surprised. The request had to be made and denied before it could go to court. It's no where near over.

Have you considered that if he is forced to have them released that the House cannot use them as evidence in any impeachment case?

Maybe the smart thing to do if there were something nefarious in those returns to drop them in Nadler's lap, so he can fondle them for his pleasure and then they will be useless as they cannot be used as evidence.

Then why is the entire right wing fighting so hard to keep from releasing them to congress?

Nobody is surprised. The request had to be made and denied before it could go to court. It's no where near over.

Have you considered that if he is forced to have them released that the House cannot use them as evidence in any impeachment case?

Maybe the smart thing to do if there were something nefarious in those returns to drop them in Nadler's lap, so he can fondle them for his pleasure and then they will be useless as they cannot be used as evidence.
Why not, impeachment is not a legal but political process.

Because you are wrong!

You have no right to see his tax returns!!

Quote me saying I have a right to see his tax returns or retract.

Holy shit!

So why are you bitchinh about not seeing them if you do not believe you have the right to see his returns?

Double-facepalm.jpg

Just because he is not legally required to publicise his tax-returns, does not mean that Trump shouldn't do the right thing in releasing them. Duh.

I don't understand why you seem to keep shutting down a part of your brain when it comes to Trump.
Trump does not do the right thing. He does what he wants to do as long as his lawyers tell him he can get away with it. He refuses to pay contractors if there's a defect in the contract. The work is immaterial. In his early days he bought run down apartment buildings, force owners out and rebuilt the building and sold the units as luxury apartments, all perfectly legal.

As his old buddy and lawyer Harry Cohn told him, "Donald use the law to fuck'em" and that is exactly what he has done for years. When residents around his exclusive golf course in Scotland refused to sell him their homes, he build a wall blocking their view of the ocean which destroyed their property value. Then he sent them a bill for the wall and took them to court to force them to pay for it. The owners sold out to Trump's at his price since the water view of the property was gone. Later after he had their property he tore the top of wall off restoring the water view and was able to sell the property for top dollar, all perfectly legal. This is the real Donald Trump.

In Scotland, Trump Built a Wall. Then He Sent Residents the Bill.

Welcome to the world of the hardball real estate/development business. It is a blood sport and not for the feint of heart. An expensive lesson I learned decades ago and probably why I never got into commercial real estate in a big way.

Did Donald Trump do anything illegal?

Aren't you glad he is negotiating on our side?

If we were sure that Trump was on our side (the USA) instead of himself when dealing with other countries, there probably wouldn't be a problem.

IRS had a choice to give Trumps tax returns now, or give them later.

So we’ll just get them later. Sometime towards second half of 2020 would be perfect.

Even if Congress gets them, you won't.

They’ll release what is in public interest to know.
Not legally they won't, it is a FEDERAL Felony to release someones tax info without consent.

Yes they can, if it's in the pubic interest to know.

26 U.S. Code § 6103 - Confidentiality and disclosure of returns and return information

IRS had a choice to give Trumps tax returns now, or give them later.

So we’ll just get them later. Sometime towards second half of 2020 would be perfect.

Even if Congress gets them, you won't.

They’ll release what is in public interest to know.
Not legally they won't, it is a FEDERAL Felony to release someones tax info without consent.

Yes they can, if it's in the pubic interest to know.

26 U.S. Code § 6103 - Confidentiality and disclosure of returns and return information
There is NOTHING in that regulation that allows disclosure of specific persons information for anything other then CRIMINAL proceeds and then those proceeds must be specified before hand and no disclosure may occur to the PUBLIC. Try again.

Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin:

“The Committee’s request raises serious issues concerning the constitutional scope of congressional investigative authority, the legitimacy of the asserted legislative purpose, and the constitutional rights of American citizens.”

That pretty much says it all. Mnuchin knows there's only one reason the Dems want those returns - to attack the President. You know you're a fool when the IRS bitch-slaps you, Dems. Game over.

Given recent history, the Democrats will probably fight tooth and nail to get a hold of Trump's taxes only to find out he's due a refund.

If we were sure that Trump was on our side (the USA) instead of himself when dealing with other countries, there probably wouldn't be a problem.

As you know, President Trump has lost substantial money since announcing his run for the presidency. He has had the full support of his family who will now inherit far less than before his becoming president. Yeah, they are all greedy crooks out to surrender America to President Putin.

did-anybody-S.jpg

WRONG.

Can't you Trumpbots get ANYTHING right?

The IRS did NOT deny the request.

Steve Mnuchin - who runs the Treasury for Donnie (who can't remember where his own father was born) Trump - said he would not immediately comply.

The IRS itself did NOT deny the request.

Treasury Dept. Declines House Request for Trump’s Tax Returns

Useless Trumpbots. Cannot even post an article headline without screwing it up.

You people seem so stupid you must have a book beside your toilets 'How to Wipe Your Own Ass in 10 Easy Steps'.

Last edited:
Democrats remind me of that cartoon where the coyote is always chasing the roadrunner

They come up with a new delusional plan that results in them becoming butt hurt over and over but the little morons keep trying .
Its a endless repeating loop .
I would feel sorry for them but dam they are some horny bastards

Mnuchin wrote, “The Committee’s request raises serious issues concerning the constitutional scope of congressional investigative authority, the legitimacy of the asserted legislative purpose, and the constitutional rights of American citizens.”

No shit Sherlock. The tards simply want his returns to try to smear the president. Why not ask for Canckles returns?

WRONG.

Can't you Trumpbots get ANYTHING right?

The IRS did NOT deny the request.

Steve Mnuchin - who runs the Treasury for Donnie (who can't remember where his own father was born) Trump - said he would not immediately comply.

The IRS itself did NOT deny the request.

Treasury Dept. Declines House Request for Trump’s Tax Returns

Useless Trumpbots. Cannot even post an article headline without screwing it up.

You people seem so stupid you must have a book beside your toilets 'How to Wipe Your Own Ass in 10 Easy Steps'.

You seem upset. Things not going your way lately?

Democrats remind me of that cartoon where the coyote is always chasing the roadrunner

They come up with a new delusional plan that results in them becoming butt hurt over and over but the little morons keep trying .

As I just observed in another thread, it's driving them slowly insane. I mean, MORE insane.

It's pathetic to watch, and hard to watch, but also fascinating. Like you want to look away, because it's uncomfortable to watch, but you can't.

As I just observed in another thread, it's driving them slowly insane. I mean, MORE insane.

It's pathetic to watch, and hard to watch, but also fascinating. Like you want to look away, because it's uncomfortable to watch, but you can't.

Like a multi-car accident on the freeway.

Forum List

Back