The IRS ***denies*** The House Request For DJT's Tax Returns

Obama is gone.

Holder is gone.

Lynch is gone.

Rosenstein has a strong new boss.
Mueller filed his report.

The fact that Hillary was protected by Barry's DOJ & FBI has been exposed.

The Obama administration coup attempt has been revealed & failed.

There is no more 'top cover' for the traitors.
The tables have turned. The investigators are being investigated....

And Democrats / Liberals / snowflakes hate it....

Bwuhahahaha

Obama administration's track record: 0 indictemnts, 0 convictions.

You will wake up to that fact for the rest of your life.

And Yet Trump Will Never Be Impeached, and You Will Cry In Your Pillow Nightly Knowing This!

Thats a stupid ass prediction considering Trump is almost certain to be impeached in the House if he wins 2020.

If Trump win in 2020 what are the Chances the House Stays Blue?

What will he be impeached for?

He can be impeached for just about anything Democrats will say he ought to be impeached for. The legal standard is wide open and with a pathological liar and anything-goes opportunist like Trump you don't have to look very far.

They can impeach if they want, but even Piglosi knows that's a bad route to go. Besides, what goes around comes around, and there will eventually be another Democrat President in the future with a Republican Congress.

Obama administration's track record: 0 indictemnts, 0 convictions.

You will wake up to that fact for the rest of your life.

And Yet Trump Will Never Be Impeached, and You Will Cry In Your Pillow Nightly Knowing This!

Thats a stupid ass prediction considering Trump is almost certain to be impeached in the House if he wins 2020.

He can be impeached for just about anything Democrats will say he ought to be impeached for. The legal standard is wide open and with a pathological liar and anything-goes opportunist like Trump you don't have to look very far.

They can impeach if they want, but even Piglosi knows that's a bad route to go. Besides, what goes around comes around, and there will eventually be another Democrat President in the future with a Republican Congress.
Yup....you would think the Democrats would have learned by now to be careful if what they wish for / do...because it has definitely but them in the ass...like it is now with Barr investigating THEM.

Meh, in the long run, there aren't enough angry old white guys to keep the GOP afloat... and when we make all the undocumented citizens and restore voting rights to the convicted, you guys are done.

Yup....you would think the Democrats would have learned by now to be careful if what they wish for / do...because it has definitely but them in the ass...like it is now with Barr investigating THEM.

Now they are crying the blues. Mueller was God before, and now he's scum of the earth. They want investigations, well Barr is going to give them another one, and I don't think they're going to like where it goes, especially if it leads right to the doors of the big-eared Commie.

Imagine that, the first black Democrat President that was found to be nothing but a criminal.

Meh, in the long run, there aren't enough angry old white guys to keep the GOP afloat...
Yeah, I heard that talking point / false narrative ... Right before Candace Owens burnt it and the racist, hate / fear-pushing Democrat Party to the ground before Congress the other day.

'BLEXIT' -- DEMS ARE VERY AFRAID....

:p

Global temper tantrum coming up!

LMAO Yup. The IRS, Mueller and Barr are all covering for Trump.

According to what I've read the IRS doesn't have to send anything. They can say no and did. Good for them.

Can hardly wait for the whinny little shits to post.

Bad day to be a Democrat. Their numerous attempts at impeaching Trump is falling all around them.
They may actually have to admit that he won the election.
Only took 2 1/2 years.

IRS had a choice to give Trumps tax returns now, or give them later.

So we’ll just get them later. Sometime towards second half of 2020 would be perfect.

Even if Congress gets them, you won't.

They’ll release what is in public interest to know.

Under which law? The laws I've seen only let a few Congresscritters see them in a closed session, and anyone who leaks anything from them is committing a felony. Unless you have laws to the contrary, I think the only information you'll see from Trump's tax returns is what he releases himself or what is used against him after he leaves office.

Of course, though, we ARE talking about democrats, and the rule of law need not apply. I would like to see the law you're referencing.

Damn soon they will be down to trying to defeat him with a democrat that acts normal and actually has an idea for running the government.

Lol can't help it I could not keep myself from almost laughing myself to death at the thought of a dem acting normal and with an idea.

...normal? Oh yea that’s when you RELEASE YOUR TAX RETURNS WHEN RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT.

“Crooked Hillary” released a decade of her tax returns when she ran. Trump is fighting tooth and nail to keep you from seeing his. Ever wonder why?

My guess is for the same reason Obama wouldn't release his college transcripts.

Mark

Obama released his tax returns, while under audit by the IRS.

Good for him...

Bad for you.

Because guess what, if he gets away with it the precedent is set. Just as the precedent will be set on obsructing justice if he gets away with that.

It's like you rightwingers WANT to be ruled by crooks.

If the democrats don't have a legitimate reason to unlock them, they won't be. That's the law.

Nope. From what I've read the IRS doesn't have to reveal anything. They don't have to send the House Trump's tax returns and didn't.

Sucks to be your stupid ass.
What you read is wrong.

I doubt it. You should look it up yourself smart ass. I did.
You don't set the bar all that high.

(f)Disclosure to Committees of Congress
Secretary shall furnish such committee with any return or return information specified in such request, except that any return or return information which can be associated with, or otherwise identify, directly or indirectly, a particular taxpayer shall be furnished to such committee only when sitting in closed executive session unless such taxpayer otherwise consents in writing to such disclosure.
"Shall" means shall, bee-otch!

Forum List

Back