The jerk that harrassed Ivanka may have lost his job

Conservatives trash liberal books they haven't read on Amazon reviews

When HAVEN'T they done it?

What happen to freedom of speech? Did you ever talk badly to Obama and his wife on this board or to other people? What makes Ivanka deserving of better?

It's only freedom of speech when one your anti America bully-boys verbally assault real Americans.

Conservatives trash liberal books they haven't read on Amazon reviews

When HAVEN'T they done it?

I have to say, that's a bullshit tactic. Especially when you can find the guys work email address online and can drop him a line directly...

Well, you quoted my post, with no comment, and you quoted RGS's post; RGS's post came with some of DW's posts. You then say someone is an apologist for the liberal POV
Read the thread string again. I was clearly responding TO YOU.

You were responding to DW.

In my response TO YOU, I said he's an apologist for libtard POV.

Of course that "he" is DW.

Rather than discuss the thread topic HE seems fixated on me and saying I can't condemn homosexuality UNLESS I also condemn whatever else he thinks I should condemn.

If you read the thread string seems pretty obvious. If not, I'm happy to clear up this latest hijacking of the thread topic. Seems to be HIS (DW) plan.

Last edited:
What happen to freedom of speech? Did you ever talk badly to Obama and his wife on this board or to other people? What makes Ivanka deserving of better?

What ever happened to civility? And treating women with respect on the left?

You must have missed the presidential campaign where one of the candidates said it`s okay to call his daughter a "piece of ass" and he bragged about sexual assault. Civility and respect for women??? You`re attempt at humor falls woefully short.

We are talking about a woman here minding her own business on an airplane.. What does trump have anything to do with it?

The complete lack of honesty in your comment is appalling.

The stupidity of yours is expected.

...You were responding to DW.

In my response TO YOU, I said he's an apologist for libtard POV.

Of course that "he" is DW.....
Wow. Not only do you condone adultery and divorce, but you've just violated another Commandment: Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor. Sure, you'll twist it into a false meaning, but God knows you for who you are.

Rather than discuss the thread topic
Dude, the topic of the thread is the harassment of Ivanka and her family, not your homophobia or hatred of me.

Well, you quoted my post, with no comment, and you quoted RGS's post; RGS's post came with some of DW's posts. You then say someone is an apologist for the liberal POV with no real clarification as to whom it is you are referring, so there is a case to be made that your post was confusing. I'm pretty sure you weren't referring to RGS...
Well, I guess I do have egg on my face! I apologize. I was the one who was confused.

I WAS responding to RGS, who I thought gave a great response to DW.

I fixed it.

You'll get over it. Although I don't think he should get fired. He deserved to get kicked off the plane.
The employment termination of either Goldstein and/or Lasner is up to their employers. Most corporations reserve the right to terminate the employment of anyone who violates their HR standards and/or brings bad publicity to the employer.

Dude, the topic of the thread is the harassment of Ivanka and her family, not your homophobia or hatred of me.
Only homosexuals and those who support that "lifestyle" would ever use terms like "homophobia"
Translation: You are correct, DW. I'm a liar and thread derailer bent on pushing my homophobic agenda over the thread topic.

Thanks, got it "death angel". Please let me know when you want to get back on topic about how deplorable it is for anyone to attack someone for the actions of a relative.

You're (DW lest there be any doubt) absolutely determined to make this thread about me aren't you.
Says the person who posted these off-topic personal attacks:
I've watched his posts. He's an apologist for the liberal POV.
I said he's an apologist for libtard POV.

Of course that "he" is DW.
That's an OBSERVATION. Not a "personal attack."

Now answer the question. Where did I say THIS:

Wow. Not only do you condone adultery and divorce

Well, you quoted my post, with no comment, and you quoted RGS's post; RGS's post came with some of DW's posts. You then say someone is an apologist for the liberal POV with no real clarification as to whom it is you are referring, so there is a case to be made that your post was confusing. I'm pretty sure you weren't referring to RGS...
Well, I guess I do have egg on my face! I apologize. I was the one who was confused.

I WAS responding to RGS, who I thought gave a great response to DW.

I fixed it.

It happens.

Only homosexuals and those who support that "lifestyle" would ever use terms like "homophobia"
Translation: You are correct, DW. I'm a liar and thread derailer bent on pushing my homophobic agenda over the thread topic.

Thanks, got it "death angel". Please let me know when you want to get back on topic about how deplorable it is for anyone to attack someone for the actions of a relative.
You're gay arent you? It's OK, but you do seem desperate to derail this thread.

I had a good friend who belonged to my church. He struggled all his life with homosexuality. He tried, but he made one fatal mistake one night in South Africa. He died of AIDS in 2011.

Forum List

Back