The jerk that harrassed Ivanka may have lost his job

What a BS post. Nothing in the link about losing a job.
At the very end of the article there is an unsubstantiated statement the one employed at a college may lose his job. If it's like most liberal colleges, he is more likely to get a promotion.

I was frankly amazed that Ivanka was not only on a public airliner, but in the coach section.
They say she flies like that all the time. That IMPRESSES me. It SHOULD impress the libtard. But there's no pleasing the libtard.
What are your sources of Ivanka's travels?

As for your hatred of "libtards", good Christians know "hate the sin, not the sinner", not the reverse. Hating others goes against everything Christ tried to preach.

I was frankly amazed that Ivanka was not only on a public airliner, but in the coach section.
They say she flies like that all the time. That IMPRESSES me. It SHOULD impress the libtard. But there's no pleasing the libtard.

As for your hatred of "libtards", good Christians know "hate the sin, not the sinner", not the reverse. Hating others goes against everything Christ tried to preach.
Well since most Libtards hate Christians I guess they lose right?

The guy shouldn't have his life ruined for his outburst. He should be called out for his ridiculous and inappropriate tactics...

Outburst? The word "outburst" implies a certain amount of spontaneity. This yoyo and his husband tweeted his intention to harass Ivanka about an hour before he did it, it was no outburst...

c0sryf8xaaejemr.jpg

But just an hour prior to that Lasner wrote on Twitter: 'Ivanka and Jared at JFK T5, flying commercial. My husband chasing them down to harass them. #banalityofevil'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4059082/Ivanka-Trump-aggressively-confronted-man-JetBlue-sitting-children-screams-father-ruining-country-asks-flight.html#ixzz4TtB53xUS

As for your hatred of "libtards", good Christians know "hate the sin, not the sinner", not the reverse. Hating others goes against everything Christ tried to preach
Thanks for the lecture, but try reading for UNDERSTANDING. Where did I say I "hate the sinner " you seem to be making excuses for the homosexual version of "morality." God calls it an ABOMINATION.

Anyone who hates, loses. Christians know better, the ignorant do not. Some people should know better but choose hate over the path of Christ. That's the meaning of free will; the ability to choose good or evil.

Thanks for the lecture, but try reading for UNDERSTANDING. Where did I say I "hate the sinner " you seem to be making excuses for the homosexual version of "morality." God calls it an ABOMINATION.
You obviously hate "libtards" and gays, yet forgive adulterers and divorcees. Why the prejudice? Why not forgive the sinner? I've seen many people who use religion as a mask to cover their sick, sadistic desires to hate and persecute others. Even murder them. I've seen several on this forum advocating violence against the assholes harassing Ivanka and her family, yet I strongly doubt they'd actually do anything IRL. Cowards talk a good game and people with violent streaks end up in jail.

The guy shouldn't have his life ruined for his outburst. He should be called out for his ridiculous and inappropriate tactics...

Outburst? The word "outburst" implies a certain amount of spontaneity. This yoyo and his husband tweeted his intention to harass Ivanka about an hour before he did it, it was no outburst...

c0sryf8xaaejemr.jpg

But just an hour prior to that Lasner wrote on Twitter: 'Ivanka and Jared at JFK T5, flying commercial. My husband chasing them down to harass them. #banalityofevil'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4059082/Ivanka-Trump-aggressively-confronted-man-JetBlue-sitting-children-screams-father-ruining-country-asks-flight.html#ixzz4TtB53xUS
Agreed. This fits the definition of "premeditated". They saw an opportunity to make a statement and attacked a mother with her three children to do so.

You obviously hate "libtards" and gays, yet forgive adulterers and divorcees. Why the prejudice?
Judge much?

I suggest you stick to the thread topic rather than chasing down and harassing points of view you're not capable of understanding.

Making a statement against the ABOMINATION of homosexuality is NOT an approval of adultery.

BUT THAT IS NOT THE TOPIC OF THIS THREAD.

If you want to start another thread about adulterers you'd like to stone, be my guest. But please try to stick to the thread topics.

Last edited:
BUT THAT IS NOT THE TOPIC OF THIS THREAD.

If you want to start another thread about adulterers you'd like to stone, be my guest. But please try to stick to the thread topics.
Dude, the topic of this thread is a fucking asshole who harassed Ivanka on a flight with her family, not your homophobia. Try to stick to the topic and keep your homosexual hatred in your pants.

What happen to freedom of speech? Did you ever talk badly to Obama and his wife on this board or to other people? What makes Ivanka deserving of better?
BOARD DISCUSSION is NOT the same as ACOSTING a woman with kids on a plane. You know better than this.

I've watched his posts. He's an apologist for the liberal POV.

I've watched his posts. He's an apologist for the liberal POV.
Man up. Who are you referring to?
Can you read?

Well, you quoted my post, with no comment, and you quoted RGS's post; RGS's post came with some of DW's posts. You then say someone is an apologist for the liberal POV with no real clarification as to whom it is you are referring, so there is a case to be made that your post was confusing. I'm pretty sure you weren't referring to RGS...

Forum List

Back