The Judicial branch, the only way to promote the liberal agenda

Save me your tears......

Our court system is there to protect your rights just as any other Americans. Those "single, white males from the south" did a pretty effective job of terrorizing blacks for 100 years. The courts finally stepped in to stop them

What does that have to do with me?
I never claimed they were treated anything but wrong, 150 years ago
but does that make it right for them to be treated any different today than me? you??
Slavery has been dead here for 150 years
If the injustices meted out to Blacks ended with the Civil War, you might have a point. But if you lived through the 1940s, 50s and 60s you might have a different outlook.

Black men when they applied to vote were asked how many bubbles in a bar of soap. If they could not answer, they were denied their right to vote. They were subjected to 'literacy tests' where a Chinese menu was handed to them and then they were asked to decipher Mandarin Chinese. If they could not, they were denied their right to vote. Blacks were subjected to massive discrimination and segregation which made the chance of building networks among business owners impossible.

If you think civil rights were settled at Appomattox, you don't have any appreciation for history at all.

I was born in 1959 in the deep south
As south as it gets
I went to school with blacks in the 60s and never even knew there was places where this was not the case
In the 70s I never seen one day have one racial issues while I was in hi school, in fact the car pool(s) we had for the football teams had all types riding together, all of us where humans, not people of color
It was common place
never in our school(s) history during my time was there a whisper of racial issues

My intro to race, hate, bigotry came from CBS, NBC, ABC and until I began to manage people I did not realize I was suppose to treat minorities better than others.
they were to be given chances they did not deswerve because of there race
It was then and only then did I begin to become a true libertarian/conservative as I was raised a liberal blue dog democrat
when I seen the in justices and un fair treatment of the millions of people just like me that had never once held any ill feelings or judgement to one person by the main stream media and the lies the democrat party/rainbow coalition (etc...) put out every day for the all mighty dollar, it was sickening and still is today

I worked for a company from 1990 through 2006 who was sued by the rainbow coalition and the federal govt for millions
and won
MILLIONS
why?
They had no minorities in there home office
why?
Because there was very few Minorities living within 100 miles of there home office and none who had applied for jobs
It was not planned event
It had not one thought as to race when those positions where filled, one way or the other

I can promise if a minority had applied and was qualified, they would have been hired

I hate race baiting
I hate what the rainbow coalition who are really a strong arm group of laweyrs who are in it for the buck, not once for justice. Not real justice

It is all one big lie

People should have the right to choose
Not to be forced to have % of green people vs blue based on some federal law that protects some and throws the rest out with the bath water

These laws have prevented millions of us from allowing people of race into our lives. Why?
Think about it

What does that have to do with me?
I never claimed they were treated anything but wrong, 150 years ago
but does that make it right for them to be treated any different today than me? you??
Slavery has been dead here for 150 years
If the injustices meted out to Blacks ended with the Civil War, you might have a point. But if you lived through the 1940s, 50s and 60s you might have a different outlook.

Black men when they applied to vote were asked how many bubbles in a bar of soap. If they could not answer, they were denied their right to vote. They were subjected to 'literacy tests' where a Chinese menu was handed to them and then they were asked to decipher Mandarin Chinese. If they could not, they were denied their right to vote. Blacks were subjected to massive discrimination and segregation which made the chance of building networks among business owners impossible.

If you think civil rights were settled at Appomattox, you don't have any appreciation for history at all.

I was born in 1959 in the deep south
As south as it gets
I went to school with blacks in the 60s and never even knew there was places where this was not the case

That means you were 5 years old when the Civil Rights Act of 1964 passed.

As well as taking away the will of the people

Wait I thought it was executive order...wait I thought it was passing laws that make it legal?
Wait now its scotus and judges?

You fucking retards have no clue as to what to blame anymore. You are so fucking wrong about certain issues its amazing.

lame?
Retard?
stating facts
Laws are being wrote from the bench
and how does a sitting president decide by him self that a law cannot go into effect?
BHO just did it with Obama-care

It is all about the will of the people and the US constitution
Nothing in that document states a woman has the reight to abort a fetus
Nothing in that document states that 2 men or 2 woman can get legally married
It is a state issue, now it has become a federal issue against the will of the people in California

Amazing?
what of when GWB was the Pres and he had congress he mandates you must own a 9 MM?
or buy a Ford?
What is the diff from that and obama-care?

I swear to god you people don't understand our system of government AT ALL. State legislators and people's initiatives can pass all the laws they want to, but those laws can and should be questioned if they are believed to violate the U.S. Constitution.

I never claimed any different
My point is the will of the people will vote down the far left liberal agenda every time all the time
The constitution states nothing about a woman killing a fetus, an un born child
The constitution states nothing about the act of Marriage, but the legeslative branch clearly did
I swear to god you have no understanding as to how any-one can rule on a part of the constitution that does not exist

Jesus christ you seriously dont understand how our government works do you?
Go down to your library and educate yourself.

Writing laws from the bench was never the intent
when you state the will of the people in California in a state matter is un constitutional, please show me the part in the constituion that states 2 men can be married and get ferderal benifits the same as 1 man, 1 woman, when the will of the people voted 100% against the same
it was a state issue and just like abortions, that law was wrote from the bench
educated yet?

My point is the will of the people will vote down the far left liberal agenda every time all the time
The constitution states nothing about the act of Marriage, but the legeslative branch clearly did
I swear to god you have no understanding as to how any-one can rule on a part of the constitution that does not exist

when you state the will of the people in California in a state matter is un constitutional, please show me the part in the constituion that states 2 men can be married and get ferderal benifits the same as 1 man, 1 woman, when the will of the people voted 100% against the same
educated yet?

Loving v Virginia. 70% of the country opposed interracial marriage.

Most whites approved Dred Scott and Plessey, while their descendants disapproved Brown and Loving.

JRK and ilk do not understand their majority values never usurp minority protections.

End of story.

educated yet?

As I recall the 14 amendment as well as the 15th address that
Let me be clear
that in no manner speaks to the many other items such as the event in California as well as DOMA
stating that DOMA is un constitutional would be the same as stating civil rights are the same
IT is the will of the people

Wait I thought it was executive order...wait I thought it was passing laws that make it legal?

You fucking retards have no clue as to what to blame anymore. You are so fucking wrong about certain issues its amazing.

lame?
Retard?
stating facts
and how does a sitting president decide by him self that a law cannot go into effect?

It is a state issue, now it has become a federal issue against the will of the people in California

Amazing?
what of when GWB was the Pres and he had congress he mandates you must own a 9 MM?
or buy a Ford?

Nothing in the Constitution says a woman has the right to have her appendix removed either,

but I'll bet you can't make a case that it's a state's prerogative to ban appendectomies.

lame?
Retard?
stating facts

Amazing?
or buy a Ford?

what law?

educated yet?

no, you havent educated anyone.
You fucking moron, you can't vote rights away from people here in America. When you do that, its going to be challenged in court for being unconstitutional.

educated yet?

As I recall the 14 amendment as well as the 15th address that
Let me be clear
that in no manner speaks to the many other items such as the event in California as well as DOMA
stating that DOMA is un constitutional would be the same as stating civil rights are the same
IT is the will of the people

sigh...you are embarrassing.

educated yet?

You fucking moron, you can't vote rights away from people here in America. When you do that, its going to be challenged in court for being unconstitutional.

If you get 2/3 of each house and 3/4's of the states to agree you CAN vote away what is considered currently a right. Read the document fucktard.

educated yet?

Moron?
being a far left liberal comes with being an ass hole also?
anyway I have my opinion based on accurate information and if you do not like it try and convincing people with facts, not name calling

Roe VS wade is the only way the killing of a fteus becomes legal

This coming from the side that claims to love the Constitution

The Constitution says nothing about Judicial creating laws.... Only interpret.

Explain to us what law did the SCOTUS use to make it legal to kill an un born fetus?
What law did SCOTUS (Kennedy) use that states that the will of the people in California means nothing?
Oh I am sure it is written, but I can interpret BHO is a good President, but I have no proof to back that claim

educated yet?

If you get 2/3 of each house and 3/4's of the states to agree you CAN vote away what is considered currently a right. Read the document fucktard.

It is 100% of what this thread is about
the will of the people
If the will of the people state they do not want two men getting married, how in gods name can SCOTUS state they can?

It is 100% of what this thread is about
the will of the people
If the will of the people state they do not want two men getting married, how in gods name can SCOTUS state they can?

The will of the people has to be expressed in a way that doesn't conflict with the Constitution.

lame?
Retard?
stating facts

Amazing?
or buy a Ford?

Nothing in the Constitution says a woman has the right to have her appendix removed either,

but I'll bet you can't make a case that it's a state's prerogative to ban appendectomies.

If the appendix were a separate human organism developing, you may have a point

Forum List

Back