The Kids from South Park saved us during the SARS hysteria...here, take courage on corona from them.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Here....do you guys remember when SARS was going to end the world........?

Well....the Kids from South Park saved us with the ancient medicines they were given...... Chicken soup, 7-UP, and Day-quill.........hopefully, this democrat party hysteria will also be cured with Chicken soup, 7-UP, Day-quill....and bed rest.......

If you want, the traditional cure is actually Sprite, not 7-UP, but I believe it is just as effective at curing democrat party election year disease hysteria......

You still think Covid-19 is a hoax, eh?

Hoax...no.....I think the democrat party media minions are working 24/7 to create panic and hysteria.......just to damage Trump.......

Again...SARS was supposed to end civilization too.....as was Y2K, Ebola, Swine Flu.........

Fools!

The only question becomes, what will kill us first, the corona virus or carbon dioxide and our only hope is for Democrats to raise taxes to fight both.

We're all gonna die!!!

Fools!

The only question becomes, what will kill us first, the corona virus or carbon dioxide and our only hope is for Democrats to raise taxes to fight both.

We're all gonna die!!!

And don't forget, take our guns too.....and have Drag Queens read to kids.....

Fools!

We're all gonna die!!!

That is actually part of the platform now, so mentioning I thought was overkill.

Fools!

We're all gonna die!!!

That is actually part of the platform now, so mentioning I thought was overkill.

Have you gone into the wilderness to get the ancient medicine to cure SARS/Corona?

I have some Chicken soup, Sprite, and Day-quill that I will share with those suffering ....

Fools!

We're all gonna die!!!

Have you gone into the wilderness to get the ancient medicine to cure SARS/Corona?

I have some Chicken soup, Sprite, and Day-quill that I will share with those suffering ....

No, no, the democrats need all the hope they can get and the corona virus is their only hope.

In fact, sending Bernie and Biden to China may be the last hope.

Fools!

We're all gonna die!!!

No, no, the democrats need all the hope they can get and the corona virus is their only hope.

In fact, sending Bernie and Biden to China may be the last hope.

Corona Wan Kenobi..........the democrats only hope...

Fools!

We're all gonna die!!!

I got spare soap and extra red solo cups to.

89274264_10219415423049822_1227196590259699712_n.jpg

Forum List

Back