The kids of gay parents are NOT alright...

Here's a thing, if mom n dad families raise kids so much better, why does every homosexual come from a mom n dad marriage? :)

I'm surprised that after all these articles about same-sex marriages and about fears of being kid of same-sex couple people still protect them! Homosexuals can't be good parents, when you will understand?!

Why can't they be good parents- in your mind?

I ask this as a straight dad, who has known wonderful parents who happen to be gay.

Frankly being straight or gay is no prediction of who will be a good parents- its just that homosexuals are unlikely to have a child accidentally.

Bible thumping hatred is fading fast in this country. The nutjobs are clearly bitter about it as shown by their constant railing against gay people and their families.
The truth hurts you brain dead idiots so you fight hard to deny it. Won't work dickhead.
As if on cue – an example of that ignorance and hate from the right.
Not hate just truth. Gay is abnormal behavior.

Gay is abnormal behavior- going to the synogogue is abnormal behavior. Using your left hand to write with is abnormal behavior.

Yet despite all of that 'abnormal behavior' we are doing just fine.

the thumpers in this thread, OP included :tinfoil: , have confirmed everyone's suspicions that they are a hateful; bunch of throw backs.
No they just refuse to acknowledge that the gay folks will never be happy until everyone agrees that butt sex is perfectly normal.

LOL.....homophobes like you sure are obsessed with butt sex and how people have sex.
It is odd how many here who rail against gays and gay marriage keep thinking sex when they look at/think about/talk about gays. I would hate to live like that....looking at straight people and my mind defaulting to what they do in bed all the time.

Yeah its a wierd point of view- I wonder when they go to weddings do they spend the entire wedding ceremony fantasizing about what kind of sex the couple will be having that night?

Because when it comes to gay marriage, they sure fantasize about the kind of sex the couple will be having.

Suddenly the right-wingers are worried about the welfare of children. What a shame that this is a new thing, and soon to be forgotten again.

They always have been, it's you who believes the lies from the left that they aren't.
Right Wingers have always said that the Lefts policies does harm to the children, from single moms, divorces and gay couples.
Gee...I must have missed all those threads started by Rightwingers "always" saying stuff about those two things.

That might be because those battles were fought and lost 30 to 40 years ago? The left pushed for 'sexual freedom' and not looking down on unmarried pregnant girls, made it 'acceptable and normal' for women to get pregnant without a committed father on the scene, just one more defeat of 'Christian morals', right? Maybe they thought there wouldn't be so many single mom's since abortion was legalized, I mean who would make the choice to actually love their child as opposed to killing it, right? And now you bring it up in conversation saying how no one talks about it? It will be interesting to see who your next target is once you feel 'Christian morals' have been defeated once and for all. Or maybe by that time the tide will have turned and it will be next generation rising up and telling you to stick your 'morals' that you have no problem pushing on everyone else up your ass, that they don't have to follow them nor do they need them? I will laugh my ass off the day that happens, and it will happen someday. ;) You're all hypocrites, everything you 'preach' against you do yourselves. You push your morals and beliefs on everyone just as much as any fundamentalist Christian I've ever seen, and you do so thru the force of government, just like they did. You ostracize and bully anyone who doesn't agree with your belief system and shun them in society, just like the 'moral right' did decades ago. You have authoritarian tenancies that are carried out via judicial fiat if you can't have it your way via the correct means, just like you claimed the 'moral authority' of the right used to do. You're absolutely no different once you gain majority or power, just the flip side of the same damn coin. Hypocrites.

I'm surprised that after all these articles about same-sex marriages and about fears of being kid of same-sex couple people still protect them! Homosexuals can't be good parents, when you will understand?!

I ask this as a straight dad, who has known wonderful parents who happen to be gay.

Frankly being straight or gay is no prediction of who will be a good parents- its just that homosexuals are unlikely to have a child accidentally.
Because two dads can't teach their kids to understand gender difference right, without example.
It's proved and as a result we see situations like with those lesbians who drugged their kid.

Bible thumping hatred is fading fast in this country. The nutjobs are clearly bitter about it as shown by their constant railing against gay people and their families.
The truth hurts you brain dead idiots so you fight hard to deny it. Won't work dickhead.
Wrong.

This is another example of the ignorance and hate common to most on the right; this is why as a fact of law gay Americans are entitled to Constitutional protections.

Wrong.

This is another example of the ignorance and hate common to most on the right; this is why as a fact of law gay Americans are entitled to Constitutional protections.
The ignorant ones are you on the left. Gay is abnormal, period. The right doesn't hate gays, we just know right from wrong, something you have yet to grasp.

Wrong.

The ignorant ones are you on the left. Gay is abnormal, period. The right doesn't hate gays, we just know right from wrong, something you have yet to grasp.
Sexual orientation is neither right nor wrong.

Because two dads can't teach their kids to understand gender difference right, without example.
It's proved and as a result we see situations like with those lesbians who drugged their kid.
Whaaaaaaaaaa?

Wrong.

Gay is abnormal as is Judaism and left handedness.

There is nothing 'right or 'wrong' about homosexuality, Judaism or left handedness except in the minds of small minded bigots.

Two dads can teach their kids to understand gender differences twice as well as a single dad can. Two moms can teach their kids to understand gender differences twice as well as a single mom.

It isn't 'proved', and the 'situations' like parents trying to help their children with their gender identity issues happens mostly to straight parents- the only reason you know of the 'lesbians' is because Silhouette obsesses over that one specific example because she hates homosexuals and uses children as a tool to attack them. I have posted articles with straight parents working with doctors with their children on the same issue- but you- and Silhouette- and the others ignore them- because well- they aren't gay parents.

Because you only seem to notice when the parents can be called gay.

2 sentences!!! I'm so proud of you, I'm tearing up! :crybaby:

Not much for commas, though...
Baby steps :dunno:

:laugh:

This is an example of the irrational nonsense used to 'justify' discriminating against gay Americans.

This is an example of the irrational nonsense used to 'justify' discriminating against gay Americans.

Homosexuality is the consequence of mental disorder, presenting sexual deviancy. Failure to discriminate when dealing with such is the perfect formula for catastrophe.

One need look no farther than the Catholic's, wherein they treated Homosexuals as normal, the consequence of which was tens of thousands of children being sexually molested, by sexual deviants set in positions of authority over children.

It was a foolish decision, which produced what tolerating evil has always produced; Chaos, Calamity and Catastrophe.

Children of same-sex couples are happier and healthier than peers, research shows

Children of same-sex couples fare better when it comes to physical health and social well-being than children in the general population, according to researchers at the University of Melbourne in Australia.

“It’s often suggested that children with same-sex parents have poorer outcomes because they’re missing a parent of a particular sex. But research my colleagues and I published in the journal BMC Public Health shows this isn’t the case,” lead researcher Simon Crouch wrote on the Conversation.

Crouch and his team surveyed 315 same-sex parents with a total of 500 children across Australia. About 80 percent of the kids had female parents and about 18 percent had male parents, the study states.

Children of same-sex couples are happier and healthier than peers research shows - The Washington Post

Children Raised by Lesbians Do Just Fine Studies Show

ROFLMNAO!

Yes yes... and all chronic pot smokers are well adjusted Captains of Industry... Just as Children of Single Mother's are well adjusted and better off than children of Traditional Families. And third world medical care is better than US Medical Care.

LOL! I never seem to tire of reading the Deceit, FRAUD and Ignorance common to the Intellectual Less Fortunate.

Children of same-sex couples are happier and healthier than peers, research shows

Children of same-sex couples fare better when it comes to physical health and social well-being than children in the general population, according to researchers at the University of Melbourne in Australia.

“It’s often suggested that children with same-sex parents have poorer outcomes because they’re missing a parent of a particular sex. But research my colleagues and I published in the journal BMC Public Health shows this isn’t the case,” lead researcher Simon Crouch wrote on the Conversation.

Crouch and his team surveyed 315 same-sex parents with a total of 500 children across Australia. About 80 percent of the kids had female parents and about 18 percent had male parents, the study states.

Children of same-sex couples are happier and healthier than peers research shows - The Washington Post

Children Raised by Lesbians Do Just Fine Studies Show

ROFLMNAO!

Yes yes... and all chronic pot smokers are well adjusted Captains of Industry... Just as Children of Single Mother's are well adjusted and better off than children of Traditional Families. And third world medical care is better than US Medical Care.

LOL! I never seem to tire of reading the Deceit, FRAUD and Ignorance common to the Intellectual Less Fortunate.

Indeed, the kids of gay parents are much gayer than the average child.

I've become indifferent on gay marriage, but having kids is where I draw the line. Gay people should not be allowed to raise kids. I'll fight the gay mafia tooth and nail on this issue.

Forum List

Back