The kids of gay parents are NOT alright...

I know...and the ironic thing...those starting such threads are probably some of the worst parents imaginable with children glad to get away. Just a guess...but most kids pick up on irrational hate and avoid it when they can.
Nothing like pulling bullshit straight out of your ass.

Suddenly the right-wingers are worried about the welfare of children. What a shame that this is a new thing, and soon to be forgotten again.

They always have been, it's you who believes the lies from the left that they aren't.
Right Wingers have always said that the Lefts policies does harm to the children, from single moms, divorces and gay couples.

But you are trying to outlaw only one of those options. So save me your concern, you're just bigots.

Children of same-sex couples are happier and healthier than peers, research shows

Children of same-sex couples fare better when it comes to physical health and social well-being than children in the general population, according to researchers at the University of Melbourne in Australia.

“It’s often suggested that children with same-sex parents have poorer outcomes because they’re missing a parent of a particular sex. But research my colleagues and I published in the journal BMC Public Health shows this isn’t the case,” lead researcher Simon Crouch wrote on the Conversation.

Crouch and his team surveyed 315 same-sex parents with a total of 500 children across Australia. About 80 percent of the kids had female parents and about 18 percent had male parents, the study states.

Children of same-sex couples are happier and healthier than peers research shows - The Washington Post

Children Raised by Lesbians Do Just Fine Studies Show
Bullshit!!!!

Is there an aspect of this study you object to specifically or do you just not like what it says and so have decided it must be wrong?
Lead researcher Simon Crouch, who is raising two young children with his male partner, has a conflict of interest that is rarely reported," Graeme Mitchell said.
Simon Crouch Family Voice Australia ZoomInfo.com

Lead researcher Simon Crouch, who is raising two young children with his male partner, has a conflict of interest that is rarely reported," Graeme Mitchell said.

I'm not sure why you like putting things in bold large letters. It doesn't exactly make it easy to read. Now let's examine your point: first, I'm not sure that's a substantial conflict of interest. Certainly it doesn't fall into any standard conflict of interest category. But I suppose one could make a case that it is conflict. So does a conflict of interest lead to one declaring full-stop that research is "Bullshit!!!!"? Not really. It is if anything, a reason to examine something more closely before accepting it. The existence of a conflict of interest doesn't justify such terse dismissals.

I'm not sure why you like putting things in bold large letters. It doesn't exactly make it easy to read. Now let's examine your point: first, I'm not sure that's a substantial conflict of interest. Certainly it doesn't fall into any standard conflict of interest category. But I suppose one could make a case that it is conflict. So does a conflict of interest lead to one declaring full-stop that research is "Bullshit!!!!"? Not really. It is if anything, a reason to examine something more closely before accepting it. The existence of a conflict of interest doesn't justify such terse dismissals.
I put it in bold large typesetting for you to see the fallacy of your freaking reasoning. How much research money do you need from our tax dollars to prove faggotism is right? Try to find some control groups with normal people conducting it not faggots trying to prove their fucking feces coated-dick sucking "lifestyle"

Last edited:

Forum List

Back