The kids of gay parents are NOT alright...

I've become indifferent on gay marriage, but having kids is where I draw the line. Gay people should not be allowed to raise kids. I'll fight the gay mafia tooth and nail on this issue.

And you have jack shit to say about it or do anything about it

Suddenly the right-wingers are worried about the welfare of children. What a shame that this is a new thing, and soon to be forgotten again.

They always have been, it's you who believes the lies from the left that they aren't.
Right Wingers have always said that the Lefts policies does harm to the children, from single moms, divorces and gay couples.

Are you going to sit there and tell us that christian righties don't get divorces, abortions, none are gay, and none are single parents? If so, you might want to re-think that statement.

I'm surprised that after all these articles about same-sex marriages and about fears of being kid of same-sex couple people still protect them! Homosexuals can't be good parents, when you will understand?!

Why can't they be good parents- in your mind?

I ask this as a straight dad, who has known wonderful parents who happen to be gay.

Frankly being straight or gay is no prediction of who will be a good parents- its just that homosexuals are unlikely to have a child accidentally.
Because two dads can't teach their kids to understand gender difference right, without example.
It's proved and as a result we see situations like with those lesbians who drugged their kid.
This is an example of the irrational nonsense used to 'justify' discriminating against gay Americans.
Chaos, Calamity and Catastrophe.

Pretty much describes every post you make.

I've become indifferent on gay marriage, but having kids is where I draw the line. Gay people should not be allowed to raise kids. I'll fight the gay mafia tooth and nail on this issue.
Do, but it's already a done deal.

How so? Gays aren't allowed to adopt in every state.
The flyover is of little concern and will soon get dragged into future regardless.

No. As soon as gays make adoption rights their central issue that will be when the majority of Americans will begin to push back. Right now gay marriage is the central issue of gays and even that gets tepid support from Americans, but on the issue of adoption - Americans will be steadfast against the gays.

Well luckily the Christian Fascist Mafia hasn't been able yet to rip children from the homes of their gay parents yet.

The reality is that unless the Christian Fascist Mafia decides to go full Fascist and mandate that Lesbians are sterlized, lesbians can have children rather easily. Gay men have to work a little harder- but I suppose the Christian Fascist Mafia could make try to make it illegal for gay men to use surrogacy.

But you can take faith that in some states- the children abandoned by their heterosexual parents still cannot be adopted by homosexual couples.

Oh but wait- homosexual individuals can still adopt.

Best you get the Christian Fascist Mafia working on that glaring exception that helps children abandoned by their parents get new families.

The flyover is of little concern and will soon get dragged into future regardless.
- Americans will be steadfast against the gays.

Yeah- just like Americans were steadfast against the Jews and steadfast against the blacks and steadfast against the Catholics.......

Oh wait......Americans are more accepting of homosexuality than any time in history......

No. As soon as gays make adoption rights their central issue that will be when the majority of Americans will begin to push back. Right now gay marriage is the central issue of gays and even that gets tepid support from Americans, but on the issue of adoption - Americans will be steadfast against the gays.
Since they don't get a vote their opinion doesn't fucking matter, either way.

No I think the people will be heard on this issue. Subjecting a child to gay parenting is child abuse. Most people do see it that way, even if it isn't PC to say.

the thumpers in this thread, OP included :tinfoil: , have confirmed everyone's suspicions that they are a hateful; bunch of throw backs.
No they just refuse to acknowledge that the gay folks will never be happy until everyone agrees that butt sex is perfectly normal.

LOL.....homophobes like you sure are obsessed with butt sex and how people have sex.
It is odd how many here who rail against gays and gay marriage keep thinking sex when they look at/think about/talk about gays. I would hate to live like that....looking at straight people and my mind defaulting to what they do in bed all the time.

They just can't seem to get their nose out of other people's crotches...crotch sniffers, they are!

Well luckily the Christian Fascist Mafia hasn't been able yet to rip children from the homes of their gay parents yet.

The reality is that unless the Christian Fascist Mafia decides to go full Fascist and mandate that Lesbians are sterlized, lesbians can have children rather easily. Gay men have to work a little harder- but I suppose the Christian Fascist Mafia could make try to make it illegal for gay men to use surrogacy.

But you can take faith that in some states- the children abandoned by their heterosexual parents still cannot be adopted by homosexual couples.

Oh but wait- homosexual individuals can still adopt.

Best you get the Christian Fascist Mafia working on that glaring exception that helps children abandoned by their parents get new families.

I don't need religion to justify to me that being gay isn't normal, and a gay couple isn't conducive to a healthy family environment for a child.

No I think the people will be heard on this issue. Subjecting a child to gay parenting is child abuse. Most people do see it that way, even if it isn't PC to say.
Most people are dead wrong, as usual.

Even if you're right (which you're not) it's going to be very difficult to go against the will of the people on this one..

Even if you're right (which you're not) it's going to be very difficult to go against the will of the people on this one..
Not in the slightest. Their will is entirely irreverent.

The majority of American's now support gay marriage.

Yeah I know, but most people do not support adoption rights for gay couples.

Yeah I know, but most people do not support adoption rights for gay couples.

That's tough shit.

Forum List

Back